Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🀑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon they have missed the red carpet live looks like it’s finished and everyone is sat down inside he is going to be furious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Two scruffy twats 🀣🀣God what a complete embarrassment πŸ™„πŸ€£View attachment 2498586
Img she looks scruffy . They look a mess and she looks stressed .
can’t afford a hotel or glam squad sorry but it’s really showing just how skint they are
Jake has not left his hotel all week he has not had food out with the lads or gone anywhere
they are crippled in debts and skint . How embarrassing 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You'll be able to smell them before you see them, they'll be sweating like donkeys running a mile for duck all.....
I didn't think you could top last year's outing, but this is bleeping comedy gold πŸ₯‡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You'll be able to smell them before you see them, they'll be sweating like donkeys running a mile for duck all.....
I didn't think you could top last year's outing, but this is bleeping comedy gold πŸ₯‡
I’m laughing I take it they was late for the carpet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
state of them both . Even ex love islanders got glam squads a limo car arrival and hotel stays .
how are they seriously not embarrassed she’s had to do her hair and looks ridiculous she has just put it up and put minimal make up on . Outfit is awful and not at all nice . My god they are tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously, I'm completely invested in this unfolding car crash! πŸ’―

WTAF???

NB: Her dress looks dirt cheap. Her hair and make-up is laughable.

View attachment 2498574
View attachment 2498575
View attachment 2498576
She is absolutely raging she has had to walk a mile in heels because her husband is an absolute nobody !! shes had to do her own hair and make up drive all the way to the event and back and do her dress in the car ! state the pair of them 🀒πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
---
When you realise your both a pair of nobody’s . At this point she looks like she wants out of this marriage πŸ₯΄πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why would anybody, with any sense, post the fact they’ve driven there and then having to walk a mile? I’d keep that bit quiet and just post what looked good. I reckon he thinks he is funny but he isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh dear. Polly's blown him out. No charade like last year. Running up the road like a couple of drunks after a maccy Ds at chucking out time.....
Face it, big nose.
YOU ARE NOT FAMOUS πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why would anybody, with any sense, post the fact they’ve driven there and then having to walk a mile? I’d keep that bit quiet and just post what looked good. I reckon he thinks he is funny but he isn’t.
Because he's a thick bleep with no social awareness...
Hope she divorces him....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do we reckon he’ll make her walk back to the car park at the end of the evening as well? He’ll be hoping one of his zlister β€˜mates’ will offer them a lift πŸ˜‚ No red carpet interviews. Mollie King is in red and she looks stunning

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we reckon he’ll make her walk back to the car park at the end of the evening as well? He’ll be hoping one of his zlister β€˜mates’ will offer them a lift πŸ˜‚ No red carpet interviews. Mollie King is in red and she looks stunning
These two are up in the nosebleeds steaming and stinking the place out.
I'd hate to be sitting in a three foot radius of the pair of no marks 🀒🀒🀒🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's no good, fakeys. I'm gonna grab a shower, as I'm on the verge of physically pissing myself laughing at these two 🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pete can’t say anything about what Fakeys wearing this year. Pete looks like he’s wearing a bleeping vest top/t shirt under his jacket and his boots are horrendous. What happened to people being respectful and wearing shirt and ties to β€˜black tie’ events πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I’ll let it slide because he shoved Fakey in the mud.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the duck are these two doing 🀣🀣🀣
Embarrassing looking at how everybody else has been in hotels with glam squads and private cars to the event . Sorry but it’s beyond tragic at this point . Driven all that way and was still late . Getting rested in the back of her car πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„
having nobody’s i her hair and make up . The dress needs ironing look at state

the funny bit is how they didn’t get on the red carpet you just know he’s fuming over it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
πŸ” That crap round his neck πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ Cheap tit like them, hilarious tonight, blisters come to mind with her feet, πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜†...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.