Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s A1 lol I have 🤷‍♀️.Flaps probably got a slap for her never ending hiding the word ads in her posts.Well done Jeanie she really gets on my nerves with all her begging.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
"Scoober Diving"............ 🤡

There is not a chance in hell that this illiterate witch was once a PA. Not one!

386307840_1530413974456004_3347256015812033225_n.jpg
386243809_680498204025004_4263066006448486700_n.jpg
386227933_696955965655335_8371822536018053333_n.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'd have that kids arms covered its cold :(
I’m in the same part of the country as where they are and it’s actually unseasonably warm here today. Don’t understand though why he’s then wearing a woolly hat for, apart from to keep his hair under control 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What’s A1 lol I have 🤷‍♀️.Flaps probably got a slap for her never ending hiding the word ads in her posts.Well done Jeanie she really gets on my nerves with all her begging.
AI not A1 😂 Artificial Intelligence. Even scarier than photoshop and filters to be honest. Don’t worry ASA and I are on first name terms and will remain that way hopefully 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks Jeanie lol trust me to put the wrong thing🤣Had 5 hours of deep clean as school full of Covid 👀My head up my arse as the saying goes.So is it a new thing this AL tit as those pictures look nothing like dick head🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m in the same part of the country as where they are and it’s actually unseasonably warm here today. Don’t understand though why he’s then wearing a woolly hat for, apart from to keep his hair under control 🙄
I fully admit I am a whimp to the cold so if it's warm I take it back flappy, the wolly hat did throw me thou :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
and as usual he can’t just do one post about it, he has to rinse and repeat everything. We’ll be getting these for days 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet his post doesn’t make the tabloids like JJs has. Not so relevant is he 😂😂😂
Just seen he has actually made it onto OKs website. I reckon Polly pointed them in his direction 😉 JJ still the lead on the story and then him followed by Chloe Madeley. Talking about CM, Fakey must be so pissed that they’ve desperately wanted their own reality show for years and somehow CM just for being the daughter of Richard & Judy, has landed her own reality show on ITV2 😂. Personally I’d rather watch paint dry than watch any of them but really does show just how irrelevant he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the Pride of Britain is on Sunday so do we think he’s going as he won’t be working then? Look who’s got the red carpet instagram live gig 🤭 and isn’t that the same lady who he did the Pride of Manchester instagram live red carpet with? She obviously didn’t put in a good word for him then or they saw his ‘performance’ and weren’t impressed 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You need to come out Fakey boy! It's getting ridiculous now!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.