Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh grow up you absolute melt. I actually had to google "gang gang" because I'm not a head!

Screenshot_20231004-204717~2.png
386330011_223134350774140_7093559204037042391_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
🎶🎵 Busy doing nothing, working the whole day through, trying to find lots of things not to do🎵🎶
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
He’s so gross 🤮 Honestly who finds him funny or in the slightest bit attractive 🤢🤮🤮🤮
IMG_8636.jpeg
IMG_8637.jpeg
IMG_8638.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And why is he topless in the dressing room.Totally inappropriate as I would definitely feel uncomfortable 🤮(creep)

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Get a grip you twit. You remind her of Lee Evans because you're a sweaty bastard. You aren't funny. 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Desperately seeking engagement when he is posting a reel from several years ago that wasn't funny then and certainly isn't now 🙄

Reactions: 12
I would like to see 7 days of ...

them only using,wearing and eating They've actually paid for

I would LOVE to see 7 days of her grifting emails

And would be great to see 7 days of no filters

would Love to see 7 days of the Leo looking tidy and well cared for with tidy hair,clothes that fit that have colour,and not eating junk food to keep him quiet 😀 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
I would like to see 7 days of ...

them only using,wearing and eating They've actually paid for

I would LOVE to see 7 days of her grifting emails

And would be great to see 7 days of no filters

would Love to see 7 days of the Leo looking tidy and well cared for with tidy hair,clothes that fit that have colour,and not eating junk food to keep him quiet 😀 😉
This this this👏 I would actually follow her (not really I’m not insane) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awwe Jake didn’t sleep well, if only he knew of some gummiee that are brilliant for sleep 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s so gross 🤮 Honestly who finds him funny or in the slightest bit attractive 🤢🤮🤮🤮View attachment 2491368View attachment 2491369View attachment 2491370
He is funny looking that's about it
---
Awwe Jake didn’t sleep well, if only he knew of some gummiee that are brilliant for sleep 🤦‍♀️
Don't worry when he reads this he will tell everyone he has run out cause he overdosed on them or something and then post his discount code to remind everyone how great they are. So good that he even forgot to order more

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.