Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A nap will be needed today wtf? He has a nap every bloody day in fact since he’s been away from home I don’t think he’s even up much before 8 then what does he do? Gym session then laze around all day lazy twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Aah and he’s got 2 shows today as well the poor love 🙄 into his fourth week and no sick days yet so my prediction was wrong 😂 No way will he last until his break over Xmas - that’s my new prediction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I nearly said last night he’s going to do the AI challenge when I saw Jac Jossa had done it and was getting loads of comments on her post 😂 Easy way of getting his engagement up and always has to copy other people. Only thing is if he gets some of the sort of comments she’s getting, unlike her who just ignores them, he’ll be on a blocking spree.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aah and he’s got 2 shows today as well the poor love 🙄 into his fourth week and no sick days yet so my prediction was wrong 😂 No way will he last until his break over Xmas - that’s my new prediction 😂
I didn't think he would get past week 2

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how Oktagon have been filming him for months and he never really mentioned it until the episodes started getting aired on YT. Now he telling everyone he’s ‘filming’ with them today as if it’s a huge deal. I think Fakey is missing his 2 min morning TV appearances 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aww, not sleeping very well bro? Then take some of your gummies. I thought they helped with your sleep?

As for that AI picture, isn't that syrup massive! Proper broomhead that! 🤣

386092861_843911383841449_869212416962207980_n.jpg
386593705_1406386146624575_5195396935243224151_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Any eyes on Flappy? No skincare to flog? She's suspiciosuly quiet, only showing her face under the red light 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.