Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is that barber dressed like John Travolta out of Saturday Night Fever and why hasn't he had the syrup trimmed?

Ugly creature. 🤢

385757351_232870586112605_2327380330427274078_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lying to herself once again!

Your life is fake, your marriage is fake, you're skint as duck and you're selling everything apart from the kitchen sink and your kids. Also, you look like you've been dug up and you are very unhappy!

Stop kidding yourself because you're fooling nobody!
People who share them quotes are people who have a tit life and constantly need to see a quote like that to make them think things are changing 😂😂😂
---
Please someone put non of the above in her suggestion box🤣🤣A weeks food dear god🤣Leave the boys alone flaps and go sort your dead arse marriage out👍View attachment 2490457
duck me 😂😂😂🤡🤡
7 days of me in my shed selling my second hand shite for £10 on Vinted
7 days of me in my shed ringing every brand to give me free gifts 😂
7 days of pushing Freddie out and feeding Chucky tit all day to keep him silent why I pose in my shed

flaps give it uo you sad cow who wants to see a day of your life damn even you don’t want to see a day in your own tit life 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How can you not mention that syrup? It's almost like a small creature has stuck itself to his scalp.

He is bleeping minging!

---

Go on any IG anon site. There's quite a few. That's where I lift all mine from!
---

Sorry to hear that Jane. Sending love to you and sincerely hope things improve for you. If you need to offload, have a chat in the Fakeys Assemble chat. 💗
Thanks Crazy🥰🥰🥰
---
Why is that barber dressed like John Travolta out of Saturday Night Fever and why hasn't he had the syrup trimmed?

Ugly creature. 🤢

View attachment 2490702
View attachment 2490703
View attachment 2490704
Eurgh he's so full of himself🤮🤮🤮🤮 he's ugly as duck and wtf are all those lumps on his face. You don't need a haircut every week it's a bleeping wig you bleep😳😳😳. Arggh i bleeping hate him more every day, smug skinny bastard he is🤢🤢🤢

Why does he need a nap, he works for 2 hours a day, ffs what a lazy, lazy bastard he is. Selfish too, what an absolute bleeping bleep🤣🤣🤣

Flaps duck off will you we don't want to see you doing anything on insta. GRWM duck offffffff, your outfits are shite, so is your food. Oldest should come first, and his name is Freddie🙄🙄🙄
Stop pimping out your kids🤬🤬🤬 and get your squidward, sausage lips face out of here.
They are both as bad as each other, pair of beggy tramps, his hotel is bargain basement and so is his stupid wife😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fakeys. Don't fall for it. Everything, and I mean everything this bleep does is with a narrative in mind. He's done this to himself DELIBERATELY. He wants everyone to think he's got an ED, and addiction to exercise. He wants attention, a documentary, and spots on TV to go on about how trolls/grief/anxiety has made this.
It hasn't.
HE HAS ....
He sooo desperate for likes/attention/TV he's is literally starving himself to death for it.....
duck off, you absolute fake bleep
You are right, he almost fooled me. I have just given myself a slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the stupid cow has sold her sunglasses so now that tosser has decided to purchase a new pair for himself she much be f🤬 mad to put with his excessive impulsive buying especially when she is selling everything that’s not nailed down for a few pennies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ugh the perv in the girls dressing room, nothings off limits for his filming

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So the stupid cow has sold her sunglasses so now that tosser has decided to purchase a new pair for himself she much be f🤬 mad to put with his excessive impulsive buying especially when she is selling everything that’s not nailed down for a few pennies
Obviously lost the Glasses Direct collab then 😉 what a prick he is and what a stupid cow she is for putting up with it 🙄

• Haha
So he's bought himself a new pair of sunglasses whilst his wife is selling everything that isn't nailed down. I would have told him to get out of that dressing room.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He buys ugly expensive stuff for attention. Wear normal clothes you freak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So he's bought himself a new pair of sunglasses whilst his wife is selling everything that isn't nailed down. I would have told him to get out of that dressing room.

View attachment 2490953
View attachment 2490956
I wish someone would approach him when he’s talking like that into his phone like the 100%knob he is, and give him an Almighty punch on that rigor mortis face of his, he needs to give that head a proper wobble if he thinks that anyone has any interest in his mundane stories about his sub average life

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How often does prick get his wig cut.Not as if it grows 🤣🤣 He’s loving life🙄 how his stupid wife puts up with him showing himself all day doing nothing is baffling to me.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.