Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bore off flaps🙄Probably out spending the £175 some sad twit paid for glasses she probably got gifted 🙄View attachment 2490429
Lying to herself once again!

Your life is fake, your marriage is fake, you're skint as duck and you're selling everything apart from the kitchen sink and your kids. Also, you look like you've been dug up and you are very unhappy!

Stop kidding yourself because you're fooling nobody!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Fakeys, well I've had a terrible few days and it's set to continue for a while😭😭

Had a quick catchup and these two are boring the hell out of me, the stress I've had these last days has proper done me in😥 but you lot have made me laugh my head off😆😆 Fake looks truly awful in that stripey cardigan🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 he is basically Turkey teeth wearing a bleeping syrup, the wig is getting worse and those fecking teeth💀💀💀 oh my lord.
Old flaps has vanished😆😆 is she off sorting that squidward nose out🤣🤣🤣 Jeez to have a life as shite as these two😬😬🤪🤪
Awww no, hope you are okay Jane and things start to improve for you. Sending a big hug your way! ❤xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Please someone put non of the above in her suggestion box🤣🤣A weeks food dear god🤣Leave the boys alone flaps and go sort your dead arse marriage out👍
IMG_8634.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Please someone put non of the above in her suggestion box🤣🤣A weeks food dear god🤣Leave the boys alone flaps and go sort your dead arse marriage out👍View attachment 2490457
Shouldn't it be Fred's and Leo. I don't know if it's just me but eldest always comes first when I'm saying my kids names together or writing in a card etc. But yeh none of the above! I can't imagine anyone is interested of 7 days of anything in her life. She really doesn't know when to give up does she 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree with others I think he’s got an agenda. If he wins the fight he will go back to his normal weight but if he loses he won’t be able to stand it and he will come out with how his schedule was so hectic with training, presenting, the tour and getting home as much as possible to his family he didn’t eat properly and was just too exhausted blah blah blah but at least he can tell Leo he took part and did his best that’s the main thing and all that will get him is one appearance on Loose Women he thinks it will get him a documentary on training and eating properly but it won’t
Like Eugenia Cooney, if u don’t know, google her, and prepare to be upset with what u see😥

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Please someone put non of the above in her suggestion box🤣🤣A weeks food dear god🤣Leave the boys alone flaps and go sort your dead arse marriage out👍View attachment 2490457
Well it won’t be seven days of ‘Freds’ because he’s not with her most of the time. Why does she think anybody seriously gives a duck. She’s as desperate as he is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine 7 days of outfits🤣🤣Where does she get her ego from🤣🤣And more importantly who the duck cares what she does in a week🤣🤣
Her week
Beg
Beg more
And finally beg again
There you go flaps your 7 days sorted 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine 7 days of outfits🤣🤣Where does she get her ego from🤣🤣And more importantly who the duck cares what she does in a week🤣🤣
Her week
Beg
Beg more
And finally beg again
There you go flaps your 7 days sorted 👍
I’m just surprised she’s not offering 7 days of skincare. Maybe I’ll suggest it in the box 😉😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen he’s sharing their belt/cup challenge on his stories again. Remember though he’s not bothered about likes on his posts 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She cant do 7 days of Fred he doesnt live with you anymore Flappy, you can post your face time with him whilst he is happy at his dads lol

Does it give anyone else the ick when influencers say guys, we're not all guys grrrrrr

Reactions: 19
She is utterly deluded that's for sure! bleeping hell, upon first glance I thought the beggy woman was actually laid out in a coffin. Looks like she's had her lips done again too.

Also, I'm really annoyed that Leo is always mentioned before Freddie. I have absolutely no idea where her ego comes from also..... 🤔

386340387_595254379292436_7989584078046094617_n.jpg
385889763_311385994843337_5389635719303317421_n.jpg
386837763_704976647665359_3208180574132671466_n.jpg
386318529_696432902364869_3579089686722999750_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
twit in pink is going for a nap.God he has the kind of smug arse face you could slap and leg it🤣🤣She must have got her vinted cash and splashed out on much needed time to herself.Seeing Leo spends 3 full days at nursery and she’s jobless should count herself lucky 😡😡

• Haha
Am I the only one hoping her car fails it's MOT? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well, they've got no money.......
They'll be up tit creek if it needs a few hundred laying out....
Bet she hasn't had it serviced, an oil change etc

So this cardigan is going to be the next thing he wears to death. I suppose at the price he’s got to ‘get his moneys worth’ 😉 Amazing how different he looks when someone else films him compared to himself. Still bleeping gross but no lines or nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️ WTF is the pout all about though 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.