Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disturbing.

Are they remaking those corny old Hammer House of Horrors again?

Screenshot_20231004-114733_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Fakeys. Don't fall for it. Everything, and I mean everything this bleep does is with a narrative in mind. He's done this to himself DELIBERATELY. He wants everyone to think he's got an ED, and addiction to exercise. He wants attention, a documentary, and spots on TV to go on about how trolls/grief/anxiety has made this.
It hasn't.
HE HAS ....
He sooo desperate for likes/attention/TV he's is literally starving himself to death for it.....
duck off, you absolute fake bleep

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Hope you’re ok Jane 💗💗💗

They are so boring now. What a weird way of living his life, purposely becoming unhealthy to get some more interviews on the TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fakeys. Don't fall for it. Everything, and I mean everything this bleep does is with a narrative in mind. He's done this to himself DELIBERATELY. He wants everyone to think he's got an ED, and addiction to exercise. He wants attention, a documentary, and spots on TV to go on about how trolls/grief/anxiety has made this.
It hasn't.
HE HAS ....
He sooo desperate for likes/attention/TV he's is literally starving himself to death for it.....
duck off, you absolute fake bleep
Exactly this 👏🏻. I said the same thing earlier. He has an agenda for everything. My concern would be for the people who have genuine EDs cos people like this bleep make a mockery of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I genuinely think he’s probably loving the fact everybody is saying he looks ill. I really don’t want to give him any ideas but he will be looking to use it in the future by way of getting some sort of media coverage if he can 🤷🏻‍♀️ He doesn’t care what he has to do if it means him getting attention or the chance of a bit of publicity, he’ll do it. I don’t think for one minute he has an ED. I think that’s what he wants people to think. Hence showing the calories he’s burning, telling everyone he’s fasting, not eating before 4pm and then just eating fruit. He doesn’t need to come on instagram to tell people. There will be a reason behind it like there is everything he does.
Wasn't he showing off his breakfasts last week? He looks terrible and if he was my son I'd be really concerned.

Reactions: 11
His addiction to under eating and excessive exercise is off the scale! All I see is dentures and a very old looking 35 year old.
How can you not mention that syrup? It's almost like a small creature has stuck itself to his scalp.

He is bleeping minging!

---
Where do people find Flaps if you're in the blocked club?

Polly Parrot has deffo had lip & boob work in recent years. She has an older instagram where she looks completely different. What a useless publicist she is. She gets hardly any views or comments. Surely she should be rubbing shoulders amongst movers & shakers & her gram should reflect this.
Go on any IG anon site. There's quite a few. That's where I lift all mine from!
---
Hi Fakeys, well I've had a terrible few days and it's set to continue for a while😭😭

Had a quick catchup and these two are boring the hell out of me, the stress I've had these last days has proper done me in😥 but you lot have made me laugh my head off😆😆 Fake looks truly awful in that stripey cardigan🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 he is basically Turkey teeth wearing a bleeping syrup, the wig is getting worse and those fecking teeth💀💀💀 oh my lord.
Old flaps has vanished😆😆 is she off sorting that squidward nose out🤣🤣🤣 Jeez to have a life as shite as these two😬😬🤪🤪
Sorry to hear that Jane. Sending love to you and sincerely hope things improve for you. If you need to offload, have a chat in the Fakeys Assemble chat. 💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with others I think he’s got an agenda. If he wins the fight he will go back to his normal weight but if he loses he won’t be able to stand it and he will come out with how his schedule was so hectic with training, presenting, the tour and getting home as much as possible to his family he didn’t eat properly and was just too exhausted blah blah blah but at least he can tell Leo he took part and did his best that’s the main thing and all that will get him is one appearance on Loose Women he thinks it will get him a documentary on training and eating properly but it won’t

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wasn't he showing off his breakfasts last week? He looks terrible and if he was my son I'd be really concerned.
If he was my son I would be utterly ashamed and cut him off a long time ago. I can't even imagine any of my kids monetising the deaths of close family ever.

He is one sick individual.
---
I agree with others I think he’s got an agenda. If he wins the fight he will go back to his normal weight but if he loses he won’t be able to stand it and he will come out with how his schedule was so hectic with training, presenting, the tour and getting home as much as possible to his family he didn’t eat properly and was just too exhausted blah blah blah but at least he can tell Leo he took part and did his best that’s the main thing and all that will get him is one appearance on Loose Women he thinks it will get him a documentary on training and eating properly but it won’t
I think they're desperate for a reality TV show. At Home With The Quickendens. Flapz bleeping loved it - her cow tongue was dripping saliva. Christ, what a sad existence they lead.
---
Another suspect message.

That other bloke is so tiny. Like a bleeping dwarf.

I really hope Paul kills him in that ring.

385848035_778480874035342_4362088545959651332_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
A add to the hammer house of horror album🤣🤣And lol@joons comment and welcome back❤
IMG_8631.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t think he’s doing this on purpose I genuinely think he is obsessed with beating paul thinking it will make him popular
it won’t because nobody likes him . For all the tv appearances he’s had when do you ever see any bbc or itv presenters or workers comment on his stuff NEVER nobody likes him .

he wants to beat Paul he’s taking the fight seriously like he did with Marcel and look how fast Marcel fucked him off when he was gloating about beating him when it was a z list match 😂😂 he’s weird

• Heart
Paul may not win, but I hope he lands one right in his face and his nose/teeth go in opposite directions..
I don't advocate violence, but I'd make an exception for Cunty chops....
punch-face.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Bore off flaps🙄Probably out spending the £175 some sad twit paid for glasses she probably got gifted 🙄
IMG_8633.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t think he’s doing this on purpose I genuinely think he is obsessed with beating paul thinking it will make him popular
it won’t because nobody likes him . For all the tv appearances he’s had when do you ever see any bbc or itv presenters or workers comment on his stuff NEVER nobody likes him .

he wants to beat Paul he’s taking the fight seriously like he did with Marcel and look how fast Marcel fucked him off when he was gloating about beating him when it was a z list match 😂😂 he’s weird
I agree he is totally obsessed with beating Paul but he always has another narrative ready to jump on. Hence he’ll go down the route of over exercising and EDs. He will use ANYTHING to try and get attention 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.