Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did fake just discover a cure for cancer? Fasting gets rid of bad cells in your body according to him. What a legend.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did fake just discover a cure for cancer? Fasting gets rid of bad cells in your body according to him. What a legend.
Anybody would think he is the only person in the entire world to fast. Utter knobhead. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh duck off with your 24hr fast getting you into Ketosis. It's called OMAD (One Meal A Day) - which I generally do. It'll take him more dedication to get into the golden land of Ketosis (when your body starts burning fat for energy). For a start, you have to eat under 20g carbs a day and it's bloody hard to maintain. He's so full of tit.

Show me a ketone urine strip at dark purple. I'll wait.......

View attachment 2486862
---
Yeah more like he wants to pass out and therefore have an excuse to pull out of FM and the fight. I’m no expert but I don’t think someone burning over a thousand calories before 8am as he’s posted about before should be doing 24 hour fasts.

Reactions: 18
Oh give it a rest ffs. 🙄 I still think it's a bit off how Freddie has got 'Redundant' on the back of his top. Poor child.

Looks like we have another tit reel to look forward to. 🤢

383229887_1655457021613619_6203736569086261398_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Anybody would think he is the only person in the entire world to fast. Utter knobhead. 🙄
He’s a freak my relative works in hospital 12 hour shifts and fasts 😂 she’s lucky if she gets a water break
he’s a right bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just caught up on his utter dribble today. What is fasting 1 every week or 2 weeks gona do. He is gona stuff his fast as soon as them 4 hours are up.

• Heart
Call me old fashioned but I absolutely loath this sweatshirt! This isn’t shouldn’t be worn by children or adults!!! So, so derogatory on all levels

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Yeah more like he wants to pass out and therefore have an excuse to pull out of FM and the fight. I’m no expert but I don’t think someone burning over a thousand calories before 8am as he’s posted about before should be doing 24 hour fasts.
Yes, he would love to pass out so he can go back to ‘presenting’ for Lorraine and LW😂.

• Haha
Chortling at this comment somebody left on his cringey dance video 😂 he’s such a sensitive soul who can’t take any form of criticism.

IMG_0753.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Zelda saying how a Sunday is her and Matthews day and she doesn’t come on ( to talk utter tripe about the soaps) so she makes up for it today … all dolled up to chat to a load of strangers 🤣. She needs to get a life and find a hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How pathetic is his engagement, not even 2000 likes on a picture of himself 🤣🤣🤣 but supposedly has over 1 million genuine followers 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has already been posted.

I can't seem to attach the article but spoiler alert..... He said...."I love you"

Sorry if Im offending anyone (except jakeknob) who thinks Im being flippant.... But how profound!

He's a bleep allowing this "news" to be put out all the time. He's a fecking grief thief and should be kicked to the curb asthey say.
How is this 💩 even a headline story.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

I can't seem to attach the article but spoiler alert..... He said...."I love you"

Sorry if Im offending anyone (except jakeknob) who thinks Im being flippant.... But how profound!

He's a bleep allowing this "news" to be put out all the time. He's a fecking grief thief and should be kicked to the curb asthey say.
It has been a while since he used them for attention. Should have seen it coming. Imagine your only way to try and stay in the ‘public’ eye, is to constantly use the deaths of family members that died years ago. He makes me sick 😡 I wonder how much money he’s actually made in the last 11 years off the back of his dad and brother. Notice they never say he’s not been paid for the interview and a fee has been donated to Saracoma instead. The Daily Fail have turned the comments off. The Mirror haven’t though and at least they are mainly negative 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No wonder his eldest brother ignores both him and Zelda.She’s allowing him to continue to flog this story for over 13 years.Looking forward to the day these two are cancelled as boring dull and desperate sums them both up

• Heart

My favourite part of the article is how he’s called a ‘grief ambassador’, more like ‘grief thief’. I get that it’s really sad his dad & brother died, but it was years ago! We’ve all lost people in our lives and we try to move on as best as we can. Really irks me how much he monetises them!
IMG_0754.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So glad to see that couple reel hasn’t done as well as he was obviously expecting (get ready for him to share it on his stories again today 🙄). Yes it has done a lot better than the last few previous ones but still tit engagement for someone who is meant to have that many followers and compared to what he used to get on these type of reels.
I wonder if the grief thieving bleep will mention his interview about his brother on his stories or if not him, will Polly 🤦🏻‍♀️
At least we won’t see him making yet another desperate attempt to get attention on the POB red carpet this year. It’s on this month and he’ll be ‘working’ 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Waiting for hi guys as she stumbles her words🙄🙄He has 6 weeks of at Christmas bets she’s on the beg all day looking for holidays.If thinking of getting a nose job in turkey as it’s cheap more fool her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m might just be being really cynical but just had a thought. They are really beginning to promote that program Chris Hughes is doing in aid of SU2C. I wonder if the timing of this interview has been done to remind people that Fakey has been affected by cancer in his life (not that he mentions it much 🙄) so would be an ideal candidate for future SU2C events? I know he did the TV Full Monty for cancer a few years back but for somebody who continually lives off the fact he’s had 2 relatives die from the disease and is very vocal about it, it’s surprising he’s not used more. Actually take that back. There’s an obvious reason why he’s not used much. These companies know like we all do, he’d make it all about himself rather than the charity.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My favourite part of the article is how he’s called a ‘grief ambassador’, more like ‘grief thief’. I get that it’s really sad his dad & brother died, but it was years ago! We’ve all lost people in our lives and we try to move on as best as we can. Really irks me how much he monetises them!View attachment 2488042
He has that on his profile. I noticed it on here when someone posted it. WTF is a grief ambassador anyway! Someone who promotes grief!

If he had any RESPECT (ha) for the living or the dead he would stfu and make something of his life and try to be a decent husband, and father.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.