Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking him to the barbers with Fred to show Leo that it’s a safe place, nothing scary, would ease him if it’s made to look “norm”

Reactions: 12
Was prick on tattle yesterday when having a “family day”…!Didnt someone call Leo Hi Ho and did Prick sing it after???

• Haha
He lives for this place
Everything they do if for tattle 🙈 they are obsessed with tattle, they are only tattle famous 😂 Absolute nobodies, way below z level, they are just embarrassing themselves!

@gagzi Joon it taking a break, she said she is busy with home improvements but would be back soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Posting selfies now he really is desperate to claw back his engagement after his two posts at the weekend bombed! Hopefully more people are seeing him for the lazy selfish nasty prick he is

Another discounted stay?Did not show much of last weeks hotel as rooms were cheap.He seriously gets on my nerves and beggy flaps needs to duck of to.
IMG_8617.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I really feel for poor little Freddie he obviously has done something that they weren’t happy with that little performance and what’s with that smirk on his mother’s face whilst looking at Freddie she should be absolutely bloody ashamed of herself - everything about those two is always about that goblin - we all know Fakey is one nasty bastard but you would have thought she would act differently but as we all know REAL pictures never lie do they ☹☹
What the duck does he look like 🤢🤢
that vest is minging . Surely he has to come out gay soon it’s obvious
---
Another discounted stay?Did not show much of last weeks hotel as rooms were cheap.He seriously gets on my nerves and beggy flaps needs to duck of to.View attachment 2486498
Village hotels are dirt cheap . Especially week days it’s nore budget that traveloge
I work away and use village hotel a lot you get a night with food for £70
you can actually get a night stay for £35 during the week I always get it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is he showing that clip again from when Fred said he was a better parent than Flappy 😴 Another gifted stay. Didn’t tag the hotel once last week because he was paying for it. He makes it so obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Claims he never usually posts selfies 😂 his whole grid is pictures of himself and the odd one of the dwarf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
3 grid posts in less than 24 hours. Why does he think one of him by himself will get more engagement than the 2 family ones? He hates the fact his posts are getting such tit engagement 😂 He’ll be begging for likes again soon. That photo was taken in Cheltenham but he’s wearing exactly the same outfit today 🙄 He really is one ugly fucker 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Flaps saying she’s in her office🤣bleeping hell woman it’s a shed with a desk.Also you don’t get if you don’t ask I think she says at the end of her video🙄Carry on begging love and getting your nose done won’t help with how tit you look.His selfie 🤮🤮such a sad old man.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
3 grid posts in less than 24 hours. Why does he think one of him by himself will get more engagement than the 2 family ones? He hates the fact his posts are getting such tit engagement 😂 He’ll be begging for likes again soon. That photo was taken in Cheltenham but he’s wearing exactly the same outfit today 🙄 He really is one ugly fucker 🤮
Yuk he looks like a rotting corpse at this stage
---
Flaps saying she’s in her office🤣bleeping hell woman it’s a shed with a desk.Also you don’t get if you don’t ask I think she says at the end of her video🙄Carry on begging love and getting your nose done won’t help with how tit you look.His selfie 🤮🤮such a sad old man.
Her accent goes right thru me, she’s such a gormless tit

• Haha
Sharing the Cheltenham hotel and the Oktagon reel again. Now onto another cheap hotel "that's his favourite". 🙄

385748369_6644680748958161_7289924868942862352_n.jpg

• Sick
Yeah in her "office" buying bots, she's gained nearly 500 followers today 🤣 Obviously cashed in her vinted money. What a sad life. He's just lost over 80 though 🤭

• Haha
Ewwww the stench from that outfit will be off the chart.
---
Does that kid ever stop eating?
Feeding him is the only way to shut him up so Flapz can continue with her begging online and on the phone!

Yeah in her "office" buying bots, she's gained nearly 500 followers today 🤣 Obviously cashed in her vinted money. What a sad life. He's just lost over 80 though 🤭
It shows how stupid she is. Why would 500+ random people just start following her today? Whenever she looks like she’s going below 276,000 she does this. Same as he does when it looks like he’s going to drop below 1,015,000. Still don’t understand their obsession with the amount of followers. It’s not like they get any decent work from it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Aww look at him with his little staff lanyard on 😂😂 because he’s got work this week.

Fasting because he’s skint and no one wants to eat with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww look at him with his little staff lanyard on 😂😂 because he’s got work this week.

Fasting because he’s skint and no one wants to eat with him 😂
I love how his co worker Dan keeps posting in nice restraunts and enjoying decent breakfasts 😂😂
jake can’t spend a penny he owes to much in debts and mortgage arrears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.