Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It shows how stupid she is. Why would 500+ random people just start following her today? Whenever she looks like she’s going below 276,000 she does this. Same as he does when it looks like he’s going to drop below 1,015,000. Still don’t understand their obsession with the amount of followers. It’s not like they get any decent work from it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah I noticed that too, thing is I'm sure brands look at engagement rate and hers has now dropped after buying bots. Go get a real job instead of sitting in a hut selling your crappy auld rags and begging for freebies 😖 Absolutely detest this pair of no-marks

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Flaps saying she’s in her office🤣bleeping hell woman it’s a shed with a desk.Also you don’t get if you don’t ask I think she says at the end of her video🙄Carry on begging love and getting your nose done won’t help with how tit you look.His selfie 🤮🤮such a sad old man.
He's all teeth at the minute, whatever he's doing it's doing nothing for his face. Looks like if he speaks his teeth are gonna fall out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When is the fight? Is he still gonna gym obsess after it’s done? How else will he get out of being a husband and parent? 😂

• Haha
I love how both of them never wear glasses anymore now the glasses direct ad is over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why the duck does she need an office?! What does she actually do?! Didn’t realise she needed one to send all her begging emails and to open her grifted shite in.
She likes to make out she’s a buisness woman 😂😂
she has nothing else left to sell on Vinted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off with your 24hr fast getting you into Ketosis. It's called OMAD (One Meal A Day) - which I generally do. It'll take him more dedication to get into the golden land of Ketosis (when your body starts burning fat for energy). For a start, you have to eat under 20g carbs a day and it's bloody hard to maintain. He's so full of tit.

Show me a ketone urine strip at dark purple. I'll wait.......

---
This quote from him is hilarious considering he treats his beard and stepson like bleeping tit.

Passive aggressive prick.

385819978_855722182815906_1038048707147642512_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This quote from him is hilarious considering he treats his beard and stepson like bleeping tit.

View attachment 2486864
And his mother and stepdad. So respectful towards them.

Who was that who upset his small child by his aggression towards his mother about cake?
Who was that who filmed themselves jumping all over a bed in a room they should not even have been in?
Etc etc etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah in her "office" buying bots, she's gained nearly 500 followers today 🤣 Obviously cashed in her vinted money. What a sad life. He's just lost over 80 though 🤭
Thing is she's thick as pig tit because it just makes her engagement look even worse! 😆

• Haha
Oh duck off with your 24hr fast getting you into Ketosis. It's called OMAD (One Meal A Day) - which I generally do. It'll take him more dedication to get into the golden land of Ketosis (when your body starts burning fat for energy). For a start, you have to eat under 20g carbs a day and it's bloody hard to maintain. He's so full of tit.
At least I’ll admit I only eat once a day as I’m skint 😂

Of course he jumped on the cup/belt thing yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen his respect post. Is he having a bleeping laugh. Hes filmed people on the toilet. He jumps on his mums furniture and walks in when she's in bed. I could go on. What a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He is manic now with his non stop posting hates that his engagement is so bad even his selfie didn’t get his Tena huns excited only just over 1000 likes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So basically in the last 24 hours he has posted a family post, a family reel, a ‘selfie’ and they’ve all tanked, so out comes the challenge with Flappy cos he’s so bleeping desperate for the engagement 😴
They’ve obviously filmed that this morning as a last resort because of how tit the interaction is on their posts. Four posts in 24 hours but he says Instagram is fake and he’s not bothered by it 😂😂😂 He’ll be hightailing it to Zeldas next just for content 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Show me a ketone urine strip at dark purple. I'll wait.......

View attachment 2486862
---

View attachment 2486864
I always think respect is earnt
My old boss was vile and a bully,I was polite and civil, but did I respect he?r,no I did not! Why would I respect those 2 jokers who beg for stuff,can't parent and are obsessed with themselves to a point of bankruptcy
---
Was that Chris Hughes the bestie on house of games tonight
Never see fakey on anything like that,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven't watched in a while, he's got an ED. He looks absolutely terrible. Gaunt and about 60 years old. Why would someone deliberately do this to themselves.

I haven't watched in a while, he's got an ED. He looks absolutely terrible. Gaunt and about 60 years old. Why would someone deliberately do this to themselves.
Because he wants to win paul even though it’s not an actual fight 😂😂
paul ain’t arsed about it he’s donating the wage to charity but jakes obsessed with winning

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.