Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki Ref: 26/09/23

Yet another skin update and she couldn't have the skin treatment she wanted because she is finally on skin medication and the clinic wouldn't do it. All she needs to do now is lay off the numerous brands she uses and for once, let her skin breathe.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So after @Barbie2020 taking one for the team, I’ve just had a look at him at that footy match. I wondered at the time why Flappy and the kids went. Now it all becomes crystal clear. All for the cameras. She loves it as much as he does 🤢 I bet everyone there thought what a bleeping knob the way he was lauding up being filmed as if he’s some bleeping superstar. Cameras following him through the stadium, filming in the dressing room and on the pitch 🤦🏻‍♀️Then he has to bring up about it being Father's day and did you know he’s no longer got his dad 🙄 of course he had to get that in as well. The desperation for his own proper reality show is abundantly clear.
Christ, imagine it. He'd be semi naked half the time. Flaps drooling like a Labrador with that huge tongue sloshing about. Tattoo eating everything in sight, including the cameraman's lunch. And poor Freddie doing a Steve McQueen over the garden fence, with the cat ..
It would be like watching paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So after @Barbie2020 taking one for the team, I’ve just had a look at him at that footy match. I wondered at the time why Flappy and the kids went. Now it all becomes crystal clear. All for the cameras. She loves it as much as he does 🤢 I bet everyone there thought what a bleeping knob the way he was lauding up being filmed as if he’s some bleeping superstar. Cameras following him through the stadium, filming in the dressing room and on the pitch 🤦🏻‍♀️Then he has to bring up about it being Father's day and did you know he’s no longer got his dad 🙄 of course he had to get that in as well. The desperation for his own proper reality show is abundantly clear.
Wouldn’t mind the camera crew it’s only for Chanel 4 and I’m certain it’s only on Chanel 4 sport YouTube Chanel that nobody actually watches 😂😂 all comments are always Paul smith fans that have literally said jake will win he’s done boxing daily at gym paul has a career he needs to keep at

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yet another skin update and she couldn't have the skin treatment she wanted because she is finally on skin medication and the clinic wouldn't do it. All she needs to do now is lay off the numerous brands she uses and for once, let her skin breathe.

View attachment 2488661
View attachment 2488662
She won't make no holiday pennies if she doesn't slather her face with cream like a bleeping plasterers apprentice....

• Haha
Wouldn’t mind the camera crew it’s only for Chanel 4 and I’m certain it’s only on Chanel 4 sport YouTube Chanel that nobody actually watches 😂😂 all comments are always Paul smith fans that have literally said jake will win he’s done boxing daily at gym paul has a career he needs to keep at
Fakey has got one fan whose commented twice. Only has 1 subscriber though. Wonder who he is 🤔😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Perhaps she’s got learning difficulties as she can’t understand why her skin is so bad. As a “beautician” surely she knows she’s doing more harm than good with overuse of products?

Reactions: 10
So many tragic things about this story. Him making sure he gets the ‘Gucci’ bag in. The product placements of the fuel drink, Oat milk and protein power and definitely the saddest of them all is making sure he’s got Lorraine on the TV 🙄
Noticed there's more product placement on his 'lunch' post as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Does Polly think this is something to be proud of? Him forever using his dad and brother for attention and money 😡 She’s even had the bleeping cheek to tag Sarcoma in 🤯
Let’s see if he shares it now as well
An all new low. Polly Parrot has definitely had a piece of that carrot. 💯
---
Oh just duck off. Seriously, I die a little bit inside updating this prick's Wiki. Am on my second glass of red and I don't really drink anymore.

Flapz has been quiet today. Probably been begging for a nose job or a head transplant. What an existence to lead. I won't say life - it isn't one.

The strategically placed VO5 product too.... The new knitwear is disgusting.

385279201_1279209576120620_801662140987404845_n.jpg
385541102_312606771363788_1535764946616473101_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Does Polly think this is something to be proud of? Him forever using his dad and brother for attention and money 😡 She’s even had the bleeping cheek to tag Sarcoma in 🤯
2 full page features - wow! What an achievement 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
"A double whammy" eh Polly?

duck off, then duck off some more you vapid, crazyy twit.

Screenshot_20231003-173820~2.png
Screenshot_20231003-173829~2.png

• Angry
  • Haha
And now we know what all the excessive gym tit is all about. duck me, he's sooo predictable.
Like I said before, he'd eat his own shite for attention. He needs a mental health assessment....
He is an utter pathetic specimen.

Zelda truly created a monster. She is to blame for everything. She really should have shut her legs that night. 💯

• Heart
  • Haha
Sorry if this has already been posted.

I can't seem to attach the article but spoiler alert..... He said...."I love you"

Sorry if Im offending anyone (except jakeknob) who thinks Im being flippant.... But how profound!

He's a bleep allowing this "news" to be put out all the time. He's a fecking grief thief and should be kicked to the curb asthey say.
How is this 💩 even a headline story.
It's all he has. Desperate for " sad-emoji" engagement . Fancy going on about it publicly after donkey's years. There's something wrong with him.
---

View attachment 2488661
View attachment 2488662
Her lips look ludicrous.

"Dunlop - inflate to 22 p.s.i. "
---

View attachment 2488944View attachment 2488945
636236233404f5796564a5f2-halloween-skeletons-decorations-full.jpg
IMG_8422.jpeg.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
This is just plain awful. That Johnson & Johnson event I remember. He was sweating hideously. Then you see Paul Smith going on stage to packed arenas! 👍

In his back garden and he's sitting in the piss tub and that ginger, once homeless, dirty ginger MMA bloke was there. 🤢🤢

"It's really cold in here. Dip your cock in". WTF. 🤢

Has Flapz got any dignity at all? A normal bloke does not speak like that. 💯

• Sick
I find it bleeping disgusting how they use the dead like that !! I noticed actually nobody liked or commented on the articles because it’s disgusting and it’s gone on years now constantly using them to get in the papers tramsp he is
---

View attachment 2488944View attachment 2488945
She makes me sick why the duck is she going on like it’s a bleeping achievement to be in the papers using your dead relatives yet again . She’s going on like it makes him high demand and a celeb because he’s in the papers !!!! Pond life all of them tramps 😡🤢

Attachments

• Heart
Wouldn't surprise me if they have bummed each other. What are you doing Flapz? This isn't normal whatsoever and in your own back garden. 🤢

"Dip your cock in to see how cold it is". 🤢🤢🤢

Screenshot_20230928-234801~2.png
Screenshot_20231003-182311~2.png

• Sick
At least paul has money and a good career he can fill every arena across the UK in minutes whilst Jake is Uo to his eyeballs in debt skint and driving a crappy car around borrowed from step daddy

what a life to live 🤡🤡🥴🥴🥴
---
Also I love this comment it’s so true . Jake has all day to go gym have his massages and look after himself . Paul actually has a full list of shows HIS own show not a extra . He also does have an autistic child and busy home life !! It’s not a fair fight at all we all know Jake will win paul isn’t good he’s admitted it and he don’t have the time to train or go gym .

Attachments

• Heart
At least paul has money and a good career he can fill every arena across the UK in minutes whilst Jake is Uo to his eyeballs in debt skint and driving a crappy car around borrowed from step daddy

---
Also I love this comment it’s so true . Jake has all day to go gym have his massages and look after himself . Paul actually has a full list of shows HIS own show not a extra . He also does have an autistic child and busy home life !! It’s not a fair fight at all we all know Jake will win paul isn’t good he’s admitted it and he don’t have the time to train or go gym .
I honestly don't think Paul gives a tit about winning. As long as the charity he is supporting gets the money, like he said, he's just fighting some bleep off X factor.
Fakey means nothing to him.
If big nose wins, he'll be behaving like he's just won against bleeping mike Tyson, sad bleep that he is
---

---
Unlike fakey, Paul has a successful career and a family he cares about.
Whereas twit face has duck all,he runs away from his family as often as he can, he's never had a career, let alone a successful one.
---

---
Unlike fakey, Paul has a successful career and a family he cares about.
Whereas twit face has duck all,he runs away from his family as often as he can, he's never had a career, let alone a successful one.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.