Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the irony of him posting a ‘family’ picture and hashtagging that word several times and he’s already in the gym instead of spending his last couple of hours at home before he fucks off for another week. Wonder if he’s got any ‘presenting’ to do this week 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You've got me at it now!

These photos were taken at different times.

The freckles (although they could be on the other cheek) are more prominent as you can see from the one near his nose. His face looks plumper and much younger in the 'before' picture.

Also if you really look closely at the collar, the first one looks new. In the second one, it looks worn as it has 'bobbles' on.

She's obviously been reading here. I reckon something has happened. What do others think? 🤔

This is another fake.

View attachment 2480433View attachment 2480434
I may be wrong for thinking like this - it wasn't meant with bad intentions towards Fred so no-one take it that way.

But Surely with us only being 3-4 weeks into School again he would have had his hair cut ready for the new term and there's no way it could be so long already?

Reactions: 9
I may be wrong for thinking like this - it wasn't meant with bad intentions towards Fred so no-one take it that way.

But Surely with us only being 3-4 weeks into School again he would have had his hair cut ready for the new term and there's no way it could be so long already?
Absolutely. 💯

I've put all the photos side-by-side now, the one on the left being the 'before', the one in the middle the 'after' and on the right yesterday.

I think we were spot on. There is no way his hair could have grown so fast and they all look at different stages! 💯

Polish_20231002_093139834~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought the same about the hair cut and getting it done before the new school term, at least he was allowed to have it cut unlike Maris

Love how fakey said all smilles ugh, it was definitely not a genuine smile from Freddie :(

Notice how Freddie starts dancing beofre anyone else, perfroming like he's been told to :(

• Sad
Look at that nasty look on his face when he isn't aware he's being filmed again. He's a vile piece of tit. Letting go of Freddies hand like that and leaving him hanging and totally closing him off. He does everything in his power to make that poor boy feel excluded. Uses his own kids like performing seals and can't even enjoy a family day out with a million pics and stories for the gram. Their day is spent setting up fake scenes. How upsetting for the kids to live like this. Absolutely vile parents and I think more people are seeing them for what they are. He absolutely hates being at home and spending any time with his so called family.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Anyone more techy than me show his dwindling follower numbers?
This is the last 30 days. They reckon he’s up 120 followers in the month but then pretty sure the month before he’d bought a few hundred again. I notice he deleted over 250 accounts he was following. Probably all ones he begged for freebies from and they ignored him 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really feel for poor little Freddie he obviously has done something that they weren’t happy with that little performance and what’s with that smirk on his mother’s face whilst looking at Freddie she should be absolutely bloody ashamed of herself - everything about those two is always about that goblin - we all know Fakey is one nasty bastard but you would have thought she would act differently but as we all know REAL pictures never lie do they ☹☹

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
How many filters vain ugly twit.So desperate to get away he had to fit a gym session in before he goes back to loving the single life.So pleased he didn’t get the likes he craves👍She’s as bad phoney skinny cow👍
IMG_8614.jpeg

---
How many filters vain ugly twit.So desperate to get away he had to fit a gym session in before he goes back to loving the single life.So pleased he didn’t get the likes he craves👍She’s as bad phoney skinny cow👍
IMG_8614.jpeg
Also no made up goodbye at the door.Fake pair of freak's
---
Is she going to get her nose done👀👀👀Probably begging as we speak
IMG_8615.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you for the stats Jeanie

Another week of the cast ignoring you bro

• Haha
  • Heart
Guess what guys. He’s got another week of work! He proves that working is a novelty to him the way he has to constantly tell everyone, as if he’s some sort of superhero because he’s working for a living 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean 2 hours a day most days, a couple of four hour days and he genuinely thinks he deserves a bleeping medal. No mention of any TV work yet this week though 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guess what guys. He’s got another week of work! He proves that working is a novelty to him the way he has to constantly tell everyone, as if he’s some sort of superhero because he’s working for a living 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean 2 hours a day most days, a couple of four hour days and he genuinely thinks he deserves a bleeping medal. No mention of any TV work yet this week though 🤭
Poor Jaknob. I doubt ITV will have him back ‘presenting’ in a while. The main thing is even when he ‘presents’, he gets the most basic gig! He must cry himself to sleep every night wondering why they don’t send him to lovely locations out of the UK or around the UK. Poor guy😂😂😂.

• Haha
More gifted crap that "won't pay the bills".

Very disappointed we didn't have another fake goodbye. I bet he couldn't wait to bugger off again!

No chance of him being a better person, the vile piece of tit.

385574102_896153218556392_6820115287163824753_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I just find it funny that she gets everything at least a week after everybody else 😂. The instahuns have been advertising the glossybox calendars for a couple of weeks now so anyone stupid enough to buy from the cuntfluencers would have already done it by now. She really just gets the dregs. Wonder if an estrid ad is to follow soon. They’ve all been doing them again in the last couple of weeks as well 😂

• Haha
Flappy everything is budget friendly when you get it grifted for free sighhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So they’ve supposedly got nearly 1.3 million followers between them but the reel they’ve both shared on their main grid hasn’t even got 3,000 likes after nearly 12 hours. Oh dear oh dear on dear 🤭 I sense some sort of grief/mental health post soon. If not maybe it’s time to get Leo’s haircut. We know that’s going to get them the engagement they’re desperate for.
I've just had a thought. Maybe they keep his hair long because he has a meltdown at the barbers. My friends son did every time he went and he's only just stopped doing it and he's nearly 5.
---
I'm going to post this again. I've actually played this in a slower motion and the way he lets go of Fred's hand and turns away from him leaving Fred's hand hanging in the air like that is awful. You can see how Fakey's body language just completely switched off like a light.

I feel so sorry for that child. I really do hope he lives with his father.

View attachment 2486032
View attachment 2486034View attachment 2486035
---
Despicable creature. 🤢

View attachment 2486038
It was like he was throwing his hand off. The rotten bastard

Reactions: 11
I've just had a thought. Maybe they keep his hair long because he has a meltdown at the barbers. My friends son did every time he went and he's only just stopped doing it and he's nearly 5.
---

It was like he was throwing his hand off. The rotten bastard
Actually you could have a point about Leo’s hair. That sounds pretty plausible and we know he likes his temper tantrums 😂 If that is the case though, still no excuse for them to not brush it and keep it out of his eyes. Whatever their reasoning, when he finally gets a hair cut it will 100% be used at a time when they’re desperate for content/engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Actually you could have a point about Leo’s hair. That sounds pretty plausible and we know he likes his temper tantrums 😂 If that is the case though, still no excuse for them to not brush it and keep it out of his eyes. Whatever their reasoning, when he finally gets a hair cut it will 100% be used at a time when they’re desperate for content/engagement.
If they have to wait till he stops with the temper tantrums (if that's what it is) his hair will be past his bum

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.