Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping pathetic. Honestly pathetic.

I would rather set myself on fire than live this completely staged lie.

Sad cunts. I pity them.

That bleeping syrup needs a burial at sea. He must be the only person breathing to realise how bad it looks.

It looks BAD! BAD, REALLY, REALLY BAD!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Freddie is better off without her. She is a totally emotionless bleep wherr Freddie is concerned.

She doesn't deserve kids and in the future I hope the kids disown her. Despicable bleep. As for him, I hope Freddie knocks him out. 💯
---
Not sure if I posted these. I've had a few gins. I've not drank in ages but honestly, how fake is all this. Apologies if I posted before but the fakeness is truly amusing! 💯

View attachment 2485484
View attachment 2485485
View attachment 2485486
View attachment 2485487
View attachment 2485488
View attachment 2485489
View attachment 2485490
View attachment 2485491View attachment 2485492View attachment 2485493View attachment 2485494View attachment 2485495
View attachment 2485499
View attachment 2485500
View attachment 2485501View attachment 2485502View attachment 2485503View attachment 2485504
View attachment 2485505
View attachment 2485506View attachment 2485507
View attachment 2485508
He is a rotten yoke

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We get it, you're spending time together as a family as Fakey is hard at WORK all week. Next time, try not to plaster it all over SM, give your kids that attention, not your phones

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Could this under 10 year old be less excluded!
Omg that is bleeping awful. How cringe is this photo. Fred is probably sick of everything having to be set up and staged. It's so awkward and embarrassing. How much they leave him out is disgusting. I'm glad he has a normal life with his dad and stepmum.

Reactions: 13
The way he just throws Fred's hand away and to see Fred turn round and try to compose himself when he sees the three of them together hugging/kissing has honestly just broke my heart.
I always find it strange that jake always seems to take Freddie and have him on the outside like that, he's never really with his mum it's always Leo, i think jake always purposely likes to set it up that way, I've said time and time again he gives me emotional abusive vibes.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Why is it he always has to go into overkill on everything? He grasps onto something he considers fashionable and wears it to death. The wedding shoes, the clod hoppers, the beige trousers, the see through girly blouses - now he’s bought a job lot of knitted vests and wears them every single day 🙄
BORINGGGGGG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wtf is this all about? Can't take his eyes off the screen, eye bleeping himself. God he makes me so cross 😡
I thought this myself. He doesnt give a toss about those kids, everything is fake and for content. And wtf is with him saying yeah boi like a bleeping morron. One day fred will just say shut the duck up!!!!! (I hope)

The reel they did was too cringe. He span fred round for the gram then fucked him off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So they’ve supposedly got nearly 1.3 million followers between them but the reel they’ve both shared on their main grid hasn’t even got 3,000 likes after nearly 12 hours. Oh dear oh dear on dear 🤭 I sense some sort of grief/mental health post soon. If not maybe it’s time to get Leo’s haircut. We know that’s going to get them the engagement they’re desperate for.

• Haha
So the last grid post didn’t do very well at all so his first thought this morning is to post another! Seriously someone needs to get this tosser some help with his instagram addiction he really is obsessed!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So the last grid post didn’t do very well at all so his first thought this morning is to post another! Seriously someone needs to get this tosser some help with his instagram addiction he really is obsessed!
So obvious why he’s done it 😂 do you think he’s trying to tell everyone what a family person he is 😂 He missed out ‘family man’ 😂
Plus he’s shared it on his stories twice. How desperate 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
They both are so desperate it’s laughable.Who in the hell goes out for the day and uses it for content.Everyone else seeing these two for the fake arse idiots and not liking his posts.Like Jeanie said either Leo gets a hair cut or the dead coming out for likes.Boring pair of arseholes using the boys like they do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Should have put behind a spoiler 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Such a family man he’s up and as usual pissed of to the gym.
IMG_8612.jpeg

• Sick
So they’ve supposedly got nearly 1.3 million followers between them but the reel they’ve both shared on their main grid hasn’t even got 3,000 likes after nearly 12 hours. Oh dear oh dear on dear 🤭 I sense some sort of grief/mental health post soon. If not maybe it’s time to get Leo’s haircut. We know that’s going to get them the engagement they’re desperate for.
Wowwww 3k likes. They need to take a longggg IG break😂😂

• Haha
I'm going to post this again. I've actually played this in a slower motion and the way he lets go of Fred's hand and turns away from him leaving Fred's hand hanging in the air like that is awful. You can see how Fakey's body language just completely switched off like a light.

I feel so sorry for that child. I really do hope he lives with his father.

Screenshot_20231002-084910~2.png
Screenshot_20231002-084915~2.png

---
Despicable creature. 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.