Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit odd that that Leo is wearing a long sleeved warm (but horrible) jumper and Fred is in a short sleeved light weight shirt and shorts? And she (and Fakey) have been wearing knitwear!! I wonder is this an old photo of Freddie 🤔

Freddie is looking very tanned in that picture, is this sun damage on his hand 🤬View attachment 2477701
wouldn’t surprise me if it was an old picture! And why does she insist on dressing a toddler in brown, grey and beige every single day?

I’ve got a bad cold atm so I’ve been shivery and cold but deffo not warm enough here for just polo shirt (although I’m slightly further north)

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell, I've read some of the comments on that post and I swear there are some total fruit loops about😳😳😳telling them they are great parents and that they've been watching Leo grow since he was born, creepy as duck if you as me🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢 the only people who should know Leo are their friends and family, not random fuckers on Instagram,all shades of wrong exposing him online, in more ways than one.🤬🤬🤬🤬
They must be trolling them , or autobot Chinese pay per posts......

click-farm-lady-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet he hates that Leo looks like her and not him,
Just been on the a s a site, she no longer has anything coming up against her name so she's of the naughty step for now,I have been reporting her but the wheels over there grind slowly.

Shame she dint put ssome emojis over her nips yesterday she dies that yesterday and today his showing whats he has(nt) got in his pants
And don't believe that Fred's was there today

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet he hates that Leo looks like her and not him,
Just been on the a s a site, she no longer has anything coming up against her name so she's of the naughty step for now,I have been reporting her but the wheels over there grind slowly.

Shame she dint put ssome emojis over her nips yesterday she dies that yesterday and today his showing whats he has(nt) got in his pants
And don't believe that Fred's was there today
He’ll get that photo out of him as a child again soon and do another side by side, just to prove you wrong 😂 I can’t believe she’s even off the list. She still doesn’t mark ads/gifts like she should 😡 I’ll keep reporting her under my 2nd account until they tell me not to, like they did with my original one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, in agreement that Fred is not there and thats an old photo, if he was surely post both your kids together. Let's face it she reads here, the foot comment the other day confirms that🤪🤪🤪 and the fact we've been saying since late last week where's Fred. No use sticking leaves over Leo either when your dumb duck husband has posted him half naked😳😳😳
Let's face it, us Tattlers live rent free in both their tiny little brains🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn't Freddie making crepes with Nutella some time ago in their kitchen? The time Fake called him an animal for licking the knife. If Maris was demanding a buffet today surely he'd have Nutella too on his plate?
This clip was from 06/07/23 when Freddie was having crepes with Nutella and Fakey called him an animal.

There isn't any child going to school in this weather wearing shorts! 💯

I reckon it's an old photo.

---
What is the weather like in UK at the min is it cold yet? In dub it's chilly enough my kids are going to school with winter coats a couple of weeks now
It's freezing. I've got a jumper dress on today with tights!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Us fakeys own these two useless cunts. They read here every day. They're paranoid about what we say, and won't go public, because, if the direct people here, they'll realise what a pair of obnoxious grifting twats they are.
Suck it up, ballsack and boulders, we OWN YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.