Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve commented many times regarding the sharing of each other stories and how I find it weird and creepy and don’t see why they do it unless it’s to try and up each others engagement. What I’ve noticed though he shares her ads, her ‘fashion’ reels, anything to do with Spud, in fact he probably shares 90% of what she posts. She only seems to share his reels when he’s doing something he desperately wants attention from ie. ‘dancing’ in his dressing room the other day. To my knowledge she’s not shared anything to do with his recent ‘TV’ appearances, she’s only mentioned his ‘stage to the cage’ on YT once and that because she features in it and has only spoken about the FM once as well. I remember when she did her very very successful ITS edit 🤭, he was sharing it as much as she did. My conclusion is he shares the majority of her content because he always needs to make out he’s such a supportive husband and he’s obsessed with sharing everything on Instagram. When she shares his content, it’s because he’s told her to 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I spy with my little eye - SOMEBODY NOT WEARING THEIR WEDDING RING! 👀👀👀

View attachment 2472781
View attachment 2472782
---
Bloody hell, Krueger looks like she's just been dug up. How awful does she look?

So she's having yet MORE skin treatment? Even called it radiotherapy ffs!!!! She needs a miracle at this stage! Daddy's staying too - could her dad finally be getting her down the solicitor's office? 🤔

Says she's been to the food bank today and donated. Oh do duck off. That's why you put up for sale that manky old swing for a tenner!

View attachment 2472789
View attachment 2472790

Well spotted what’s his excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my christ that appalling dancing in the dressing room. Where to start on the moves of a cart horse with flailing windmill arms. The stupid expressions on his face. It was so cringe to watch, the fact that he actually thought he had the moves - just no & more no. Tagging in a Diversity dancer makes it top level cringe.

Oh just to quickly add, his big chicken nugget head bobbing around😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🐔 What the fucks up with her hairline its receding, the chewing gum, dirty cow, talking through gum, no bleeping manners that lot. As for his dancing, the outfit, the everything well :LOL::LOL::LOL: that did make me laugh😃 ...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That girl will have no skin left on her face if she keeps with all these treatments and magic lotions and potions. She will turn into a melted slipper

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have adult acne, only very mild and bit of scarring. I have a very simple skin care routine and wouldn’t fork out what she does for different treatments, just not worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nah he’s 85kg but if he wants to get down to 77kg he’s dreaming. It’s literally not possible unless he loses a lot of muscle. His body fat is so low it’ll be near impossible to go any lower without becoming pretty ill

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That girl will have no skin left on her face if she keeps with all these treatments and magic lotions and potions. She will turn into a melted slipper
It's shocking to see how her looks have changed - when you see photos from before she was involved with him - she was pretty. I agree re the skin. I know skin problems can be an issue for many people, and it can be very hard to get to the root cause, but I would question some of the things she does to hers. Including lashing stuff on it because it's free...

Reactions: 18
So she’s now on actual medication for her skin, whilst still advertising loads of different brands 🤯 If she’s on roaccutane I hope she’s got no sunny holidays planned because pretty sure you have to stay totally out of the sun whilst on it. Plus she’ll have to curb her wine consumption as well. Still think the whole sharing her ‘skin journey’ online is about her trying to get a dermatologist interested in using her as a study case for free 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I’m 5ft 3 and 60kg. Slap bang in the middle of the ‘normal’ bmi. Him at 6 ft whatever being 77kg he’ll look anorexic!

It's shocking to see how her looks have changed - when you see photos from before she was involved with him - she was pretty. I agree re the skin. I know skin problems can be an issue for many people, and it can be very hard to get to the root cause, but I would question some of the things she does to hers. Including lashing stuff on it because it's free...
That's it, it's because it's free. Every week it's something new she is trying. I would be very sketchy about what I put on my skin if I had her skin

Reactions: 21
Oh my christ that appalling dancing in the dressing room. Where to start on the moves of a cart horse with flailing windmill arms. The stupid expressions on his face. It was so cringe to watch, the fact that he actually thought he had the moves - just no & more no. Tagging in a Diversity dancer makes it top level cringe.

Oh just to quickly add, his big chicken nugget head bobbing around😬
Sad really no mates 😂
danny and the cast out every night and Danny is dining his gf in nice restaurants and jakes sat in his room on his own sad twit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She posts this on Tiktok 🤮🤮🤮 where she doesn’t even have 5,000 followers.
Let’s see if she posts it on IG where over 275,000 people (allegedly) can see it 😂
Again I will say it. Genuine couples keep their relationships off social media. Plenty of couples in the ‘public eye’ that manage it but then they’re not obsessed with social media like these two.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
She posts this on Tiktok 🤮🤮🤮 where she doesn’t even have 5,000 followers.
Let’s see if she posts it on IG where over 275,000 people (allegedly) can see it 😂
Again I will say it. Genuine couples keep their relationships off social media. Plenty of couples in the ‘public eye’ that manage it but then they’re not obsessed with social media like these two.
She knows her marriage is dead she just won’t admit it . I think she is staying with him in the hopes he becomes a huge star but she will be waiting forever 😂😂 we all know Jake talks about his big break will happen soon so he probably convinced her that it will happen . Both pathetic she is far from a influencer she’s shocking her fashion sense is terrible

Last edited:
  • Heart
She knows her marriage is dead she just won’t don’t it . I think she is staying with him in the hopes he becomes a huge star but she will be waiting forever 😂😂 we all know Jake talks about his big break will happen soon so he probably convinced her that it will happen . Both pathetic she is far from a influencer she’s shocking her fashion sense is terrible
I totally agree. It was pretty obvious from Celebs go dating her aim in life was just to find a zlister cos she’s desperate for that lifestyle. Like you I think they’re both so delusional that they’re convinced his ‘big break’ is coming 🙄 He was doing these 2 min appearances on Lorraine/LW years ago and they then stopped, so why he’s so convinced the same thing won’t happen again. He’s not got any better, if anything his desperation and looking at the camera is even worse 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she was in a position to find another z lister to latch onto, I’m pretty sure she’d be off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I totally agree. It was pretty obvious from Celebs go dating her aim in life was just to find a zlister cos she’s desperate for that lifestyle. Like you I think they’re both so delusional that they’re convinced his ‘big break’ is coming 🙄 He was doing these 2 min appearances on Lorraine/LW years ago and they then stopped, so why he’s so convinced the same thing won’t happen again. He’s not get any better, if anything his desperation and looking at the camera is even worse 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she was in a position to find another z lister to latch onto, I’m pretty sure she’d be off.
oh she definitely would . She won’t leave now because she’s stuck with his child . She has no money and is broke won’t be long till she sends her car back . She was wanting a Tesla not long ago guess that failed 😂 she likes nice things and since last year it’s all stopped the little designer stuff she had is now being flogged on Vinted . It must kill her that they are so broke . She spends all day at home which shows she can’t afford to go out and spend .

tragic really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.