Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does anybody want or need to see a video of her having skin treatment 🙄 Funny how her Dad comes down whenever Fakeys not about 🤔 As for donating food and kids clothes - I call bullshit. If you’re selling adult clothes/shoes for a tenner, no way are you donating anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does anybody want or need to see a video of her having skin treatment 🙄 Funny how her Dad comes down whenever Fakeys not about 🤔 As for donating food and kids clothes - I call bullshit
Her family hate him . But I noticed at the wedding it was her family . neither had friends attend 😂

Reactions: 16
That video 🤣🤣 the vanity of him to set his camera up in the windowsill and hit record thinking hes the dogs balls when he can't bleeping dance and is dressed in whatever the duck that is supposed to be.

• Haha
Radio Therapy!!!!!! Stupid bleeping cow! I’m having Radio Therapy and it’s definitely not for me having a facial - her mouth and brain aren’t wired correctly

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
duck me if he gets down to 77kg he’ll be getting cast for the next season of the walking dead,along with flappy Krueger they won’t need to dress up for Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s so tired god how many times is he going to say the same thing🙄He’s really taking this charity fight to serious.He’s such a creep and flaps giving b&b stuff away yeah right lying big footed cow.Sells a dirty swing for £10 until we mentioned it and then was free👍Why would you have to tell people you donate unless you are a complete self obsessed idiot👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s so tired god how many times is he going to say the same thing🙄He’s really taking this charity fight to serious.He’s such a creep and flaps giving b&b stuff away yeah right lying big footed cow.Sells a dirty swing for £10 until we mentioned it and then was free👍Why would you have to tell people you donate unless you are a complete self obsessed idiot👍
Only giving it away because nobody wants it . It’s all Ali express cheap shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As for him dropping another 20 KGS, he’ll be fit for nothing! He’s absolutely doing a bulimia/anorexia thing here. Two things I know far too well this evening.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m convinced he’s taking steroids his body isn’t in proportion
the veins aswell .
Acne too his face has been full of spots lately and ageing fast
He’s always had ‘feminine characteristics’, can’t blame the steroids for that 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I spy with my little eye - SOMEBODY NOT WEARING THEIR WEDDING RING! 👀👀👀

Screenshot_20230925-224230~2.png

---
Bloody hell, Krueger looks like she's just been dug up. How awful does she look?

So she's having yet MORE skin treatment? Even called it radiotherapy ffs!!!! She needs a miracle at this stage! Daddy's staying too - could her dad finally be getting her down the solicitor's office? 🤔

Says she's been to the food bank today and donated. Oh do duck off. That's why you put up for sale that manky old swing for a tenner!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I'm having radiotherapy.. no I'm not I'm having led therapy... duck me she literally had the chance to not post that but still did anyways.

Genuinely is she on some sort of medication because she is manic in that video talking fast and fidgeting constantly. I was actually gona say her jaw was swinging to but then she took out the chewing gum 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm having radiotherapy.. no I'm not I'm having led therapy... duck me she literally had the chance to not post that but still did anyways.

Genuinely is she on some sort of medication because she is manic in that video talking fast and fidgeting constantly. I was actually gona say her jaw was swinging to but then she took out the chewing gum 🤣
She looks on something. No wonder under her nose is red!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's now claiming he's going to try get from 95kg to 77kg!? He will look drastically ill at that weight, especially since he looks awful just now!
I thought that! Then thought I'd misread it. He's been working out this much and still has that much weight to lose? Ridiculous. He'll look like a corpse

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.