Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s serious about her skin then she really needs to say no to freebie products and stick to one regime.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m convinced Fred now lives with his dad, don’t blame him poor sod. At least he can be a child, loved and looked after there
I have a strong feeling he does . he Never seems to be at home anymore can’t blame the kid he’s so unloved in that house

After considerable examination of her hooter, I've come to the conclusion it is indeed collapsing. I just find it very strange that it's spreading and what is that strange lump on the side .... ??

I also found it obvious that she raised the fact it was red around the nostril area and said it was 'eczema'. She's been very manic and animated in some clips. Does make you wonder......

Screenshot_20230926-132016~2.png

• Haha
Looks like he’s stopping in the hotel he started following a couple of weeks ago. Let’s see if he starts tagging them in like the one he obviously got gifted in Cheltenham.
Fakey Jakey, the beggy gippo, tighter than two coats of Dulux...
Can imagine him begging for a free funeral when his time comes ...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is still wearing those ugly brown grandad trousers he is actually disgusting 🤢 and once again hanging around with a couple of the younger ladies the men obviously hate him

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Allison Hammond new presenter in bake of …..surely not I thought jake was the best presenter in showbiz 😂😂😂🥴🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can only imagine him saying that to all the blokes. Bent as a butcher's hook. 🤣🤣

382447711_252304227802397_1782268402985025806_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.