Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just put this video up of him dancing in his Loose Women dressing room. Another heinous sleeveless knitted jumper. 🤢 Trousers & shoes look new, both ugly!
IMG_0743.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He can’t dance and don’t even get me started on the faces he pulls 😂 as for his outfit absolutely bloody awful he has no taste at all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And these people tagging Strictly to tell them to sign him up for next year, get in the bin! 🗑
He always does these ‘dancing’ reels every year once SCD starts knowing his idiot minions will tag them in. Hasn’t worked out very well for him so far has it 😂 After watching last night, Nigel Harman has more charisma and talent in his little finger than that scrawny bleep has in his whole body and he’s 15 years older, even though he doesn’t look it 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s just put this video up of him dancing in his Loose Women dressing room. Another heinous sleeveless knitted jumper. 🤢 Trousers & shoes look new, both ugly!View attachment 2470180
And Lord F thinks she’s a fashionista, look at the state of him! Where the duck would a 35 year old man even buy clothes like this from?? Jesus Christ he wouldnt last long in my local dressed like that! As for her wearing that long “wool” coat with her ali express gym wear, that’s a crime! Tramps the three of them! So today Flaps took him and Spud to the playground where she pushed them on the swings, they then went to Freddie’s football match (poor Freddie probably said oh duck here come the Clampets🙈 poor lad) And that was it? He was delighted with himself leaving again! Flaps is a bleeping deranged fool staying with that repulsive idiot! I reckon if he looses the MMA fight she will “go for bread the next day” 😂😂😂 Come on Pablo do it for us Fakeys 🥊 🥊🥊

• Haha
  • Heart
This prick has posted 17 times today🙄🙄No Fred just the chosen one for likes.His dancing o duck off you will never get on strictly👍He’s old and ugly inside and out.Flaps no words for her desperation and putting that freak before her two sons shameful.Have some pride woman that marriage is as fake as your saggy tits.

• Heart
  • Angry
Jake the nursing home called they want all the old men's clothes u robbed back ASAP. There is 85 year Olds running around nakey cause of you and your new found for old man fashion
---
This prick has posted 17 times today🙄🙄No Fred just the chosen one for likes.His dancing o duck off you will never get on strictly👍He’s old and ugly inside and out.Flaps no words for her desperation and putting that freak before her two sons shameful.Have some pride woman that marriage is as fake as your saggy tits.
It's obviously not in her contract to love her own kids before her man child.

• Heart
  • Haha
and this is exactly why he’s done that pathetic reel ⬇ at least the stupid person didn’t actually tag Strictly in it though
His reply also says everything you need to know about him. ‘He is loving life’. Lovely thing for your wife to read when you are spending at least 6 days a week away from her and your young kid 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm telling you now I would be in Strictly before he would 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and that's not going to be happening. Ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
This is literally it for him, the highest he’s ever gonna get in his career is “presenting” a competition on loose women a couple of days a week. He’s never going to be an actual presenter, he’s unlikeable, desperate and lazy. I’m glad you’re so happy, loving life and grateful fakey, cos this is as good as it gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s literally every time same with when he goes home it’s all set up so Leo is near the door
it’s weird behaviour. Never known any man record leaving the house . My man certainly doesn’t and never would he’s normal you see 😂

that said they say those who act all loved up on insta have a fake Relationship
---

So strange can’t get over how strange they are . Doesn’t kiss his wife says it all . So he’s left the house after two weeks gone and didn’t even kiss his wife bye but instead is eye tucking the camera

bit odd don’t you think ??
They both do it all for tattle! That is their "fan base".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
hes Gutted he’s not on TV .
he’s gutted he ain’t in strictly the massive bleep has done nothing but beg and whinge over it for three years 😂😂🥴🥴
Hes onoy blessed for pants because he knows it’s all he can get 😂
as for loose women what a sad little man that he gets excited to do a comp for two seconds on a tv show no fucker watches 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.