Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he really making content to show off his almost 3 year old can say “Thankyou”?? Most kids his age have been saying that since they were 9 months old. My 2 and a half year old was showing me how to do her jigsaw this morning then added on “does that make sense Mummy?” - Poor Leo might finally be able to speak a 5 word sentence by the time he’s 10. 😂😂 Nah in all seriousness, I know we all take the piss but I do feel really sorry for that poor boy - he is noticeably delayed and it’s quite heartbreaking when you watch him - if I didn’t know how old he was I would think he was around 18 months.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
🐔Pigs the bleeping lot of them, Jessica beat me to it regarding the coughing, I bleeping hate things like that, I really do, it's what parents do...teach them early, be good citizens, then they teach their kids, lazy, egoistic cunts the pair of them, bet Maris is still in nappies, TRAINING is key....As for Smyths ...Xmas is coming, always a method in her madness 😠....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yet more rivetting content. NikNak looks as enthusiastic as ever. No huge hug and kiss from the beard as per. Probably not talking.

He'll be bleeping off to the gym soon. Mind you, he's probably there as I write this! Anything to get away from them but mummy Zelda insists "he hates being on his own" eh?

What a load of bollocks. He loves the freedom!

View attachment 2469301
View attachment 2469302
View attachment 2469303
The syrup looks very wonky in this photo! Prolly secured it in a hurry!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's started to remind me of Eoin McLove from Father Ted. All the Tena huns getting excited about him and now Fakey is even wearing the knitwear too! 🤣🤣

🐔I smell wee.......Hahahahaha hahahahaha 😆 🤣 😂...Hahahahaha hahahahaha 😆 😂 🤣...

• Haha
He's started to remind me of Eoin McLove from Father Ted. All the Tena huns getting excited about him and now Fakey is even wearing the knitwear too! 🤣🤣

You do know what eoin mcloves secret was don't you 😂😂😂😂 I think the are more a like than we originally thought 😂😂

• Haha
Multiple Bingos here. He fucked off to the gym and they're going to watch Fred play football.

Just watch the eye-bleeping when he's on the swing! Flapz is pushing him like his mother! 🤢🤢🤢 Not ONE ounce of chemistry between these two. I will safely bet big money on the fact these two do NOT have sex and will not have another child together. It's utterly painful to watch. The 'marriage' is over.

He's a bit different around Polly Parrot eh? 💯

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Or its because he just likes touching himself
Well he certainly doesn't touch his 'wife'. I bet she can't remember the last time she had a good seeing to!

---
I've honestly seen it all now. Flapz pushing him on a swing whilst eyefucking himself.

Tell us you don't have sex without telling us! 💯

---
Screenshot_20230924-122619~2.png
Screenshot_20230924-122617~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I can’t figure out the motive behind Spuds scarecrow look. If they are growing his hair for appearance then brush it!
What’s the point in growing it for it to be a matted ratted bush of straggly hair that both Spud and his moronic parents are ALWAYS pushing out his eyes?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I can’t figure out the motive behind Spuds scarecrow look. If they are growing his hair for appearance then brush it!
What’s the point in growing it for it to be a matted ratted bush of straggly hair that both Spud and his moronic parents are ALWAYS pushing out his eyes?
Fakey will probably chop off Leo’s hair exclusively on Loose Women!

• Haha
Multiple Bingos here. He fucked off to the gym and they're going to watch Fred play football.

Just watch the eye-bleeping when he's on the swing! Flapz is pushing him like his mother! 🤢🤢🤢 Not ONE ounce of chemistry between these two. I will safely bet big money on the fact these two do NOT have sex and will not have another child together. It's utterly painful to watch. The 'marriage' is over.

He's a bit different around Polly Parrot eh? 💯

View attachment 2469514
View attachment 2469517
View attachment 2469518
View attachment 2469519
View attachment 2469520
View attachment 2469521
Back to chauffeuring him around and see his wearing that cardigan again. That will be the new item of clothing he wears to death 🤢
---
They’ll be some narrative behind it. When their social media engagement is at its worse, that is when they’ll get his haircut. Would love Flappy to have the balls to do it whilst he’s away but she won’t. He’ll have strict instructions that it can’t be done until he’s home so he can capitalise on it on Instagram.

• Sick
Lovely bit of tea. Well, Neil from strictly I cannot stand. From first time seeing him. What Katia saw in him, I do not know. He isn't a pro set up with a partner on SCD.....yet gets his "look at me" face into everything. As for Jak(nob)....loves the older women cos they are the only ones to fawn at him. Linda Robson, see just wants "attraction, not an erection". Her words....so Jak(nob) is her hero.
I know that Strictly has professionals in the background who aren’t partnered with anyone, when Claudia does her chat after a dance, but Neils face was everywhere last night. He just loves to be seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is he really making content to show off his almost 3 year old can say “Thankyou”?? Most kids his age have been saying that since they were 9 months old. My 2 and a half year old was showing me how to do her jigsaw this morning then added on “does that make sense Mummy?” - Poor Leo might finally be able to speak a 5 word sentence by the time he’s 10. 😂😂 Nah in all seriousness, I know we all take the piss but I do feel really sorry for that poor boy - he is noticeably delayed and it’s quite heartbreaking when you watch him - if I didn’t know how old he was I would think he was around 18 months.
I really feel sorry for the poor kid. Camera in his little face literally while he is still in bed. That gives me the absolute heebie jeebies. There's something so vulnerable about a sleeping child - which they have also used in the past.

They teach him nothing, make no effort as regards his speech and are either unwilling or oblivious to the fact that his development is not all that it probably should be.
It's very wrong, if your parents won't do their best for you, who will?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
she said she thought it was a bit of a witch hunt against him and the girls that were given tickets to go meet him back stage knowing what he was like could of said no and if (whoever she didn’t specify who) they think it wrong to sleep with girls 16 then the age of consent should be raised
Soapy Sue needs to keep her mouth shut else it’ll come back to bite her. I’m very careful what I post on my professional page on Instagram and I never post anything that may cause issues on my stories. I was told years ago what I post could affect future business and I’ve never forgot that. I saw a business page last week, who has a much bigger following than me, post about how nice RB was when she met him a few years ago but after a backlash tried to backtrack, took the post down and said it was a coincidence and it doesn’t take away how nice he was in a following post. The damage was done she lost a lot of followers. We can all have our opinion on the sleazy RB but we don’t announce it to thousands publicly!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Neither of them are bothered chastity 🙄How many times did he post that awful picture of Leo as a new born for likes.That poor child forever pushing that mop out of his eyes.Shes now selling sunglasses for £175👀👀That child is so scruffy are they not embarrassed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Embarrassing aint it . Three years old and the kid can’t speak a word …
so many other kids his age are talking in sentences can actually ask a question and respond with an answer .
poor kid can’t talk at all .

jake uses Leo as content he’s been away for two weeks comes back and can’t even spend time with his family without filming them for content
---
Well he certainly doesn't touch his 'wife'. I bet she can't remember the last time she had a good seeing to!

---
I've honestly seen it all now. Flapz pushing him on a swing whilst eyefucking himself.

Tell us you don't have sex without telling us! 💯

---
View attachment 2469546View attachment 2469547
Free stuff again do they ever do anything with them kids
is Freddie still missing ?? Poor boy clearly living with his dad . I know Sophie his wife and dad all get along but they don’t with Jake
I wonder if something has gone on and dad has said Freddie can live with him . Freddie always seems scared around jake more so since Leo was born it’s like he’s the outcast and Leo is at the front all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.