Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the smelly bastard is wearing the same outfit he had on for his major presenting stint on Loose Women on Friday. 🤢 his sense of style is honestly awful, how can Flapz find him attractive?! The vid is also cringe, ‘a quick peck before Jake goes away again for another week 😢’ - stop kidding yourself on, hen.View attachment 2469791
She’s wearing the glasses she try a sell aswell silly cow 🤢
just shows she’s skint because she clearly likes and wears them but needs to sell to pay her financed car
---
A fake goodbye and look at him eye bleeping him self 🤮🤮Flaps didn’t even kiss him and the fake I love you kidding no one🙄View attachment 2469861
How sad is it that he’s home one day doesn’t even take them for a meal or a day out instead he films every single hour with them . Even his goodbye which should be private and heartfelt .

can’t he see what a prick he looks like when he can’t even say bye to his family without filming it !!!!!!!

Reactions: 23
Enough is enough now. I've never seen such a fake PDA in my life. What is the bleeping matter with her??????

Is she blind? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Also, whilst I'm here, does anybody else want to trash their house with rage after seeing her do that stupid back kick with her leg or is it just me?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It genuinely baffles me the recording fake goodbye. There is absolutely no need for it. There is something seriously wrong with with him

Reactions: 32
Enough is enough now. I've never seen such a fake PDA in my life. What is the bleeping matter with her??????

Is she blind? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Also, whilst I'm here, does anybody else want to trash their house with rage after seeing her do that stupid back kick with her leg or is it just me?

View attachment 2469967
View attachment 2469968
View attachment 2469969
View attachment 2469970
View attachment 2469971
Can’t resist getting a dig at Freddie can he? Saying it’s their first win. bleep.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It genuinely baffles me the recording fake goodbye. There is absolutely no need for it. There is something seriously wrong with with him
It’s literally every time same with when he goes home it’s all set up so Leo is near the door
it’s weird behaviour. Never known any man record leaving the house . My man certainly doesn’t and never would he’s normal you see 😂

that said they say those who act all loved up on insta have a fake Relationship
---

Is she blind? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

View attachment 2469967
View attachment 2469968
View attachment 2469969
View attachment 2469970
View attachment 2469971
So strange can’t get over how strange they are . Doesn’t kiss his wife says it all . So he’s left the house after two weeks gone and didn’t even kiss his wife bye but instead is eye tucking the camera

bit odd don’t you think ??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s literally every time same with when he goes home it’s all set up so Leo is near the door
it’s weird behaviour. Never known any man record leaving the house . My man certainly doesn’t and never would he’s normal you see 😂

that said they say those who act all loved up on insta have a fake Relationship
It's very weird behaviour iv never seen anyone act like him he is a different breed. Defo all for show

Reactions: 19
🐔 Bet their lovemaking was out of this world when he got home. :m.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It's very weird behaviour iv never seen anyone act like him he is a different breed. Defo all for show
It’s so weird . Filming them constantly 🥴
when he went in to kiss Sophie she stuck her tongue out . WTF if my man was going away again I would kiss him
they clearly aint In a marriage.
im convinced they have an agreement. They got married for likes and engagement.
she got pregnant .

she left him before she got pregnant with Leo and got back together when she realised she was pregnant so shows she has the willpower to leave I think that scared him as he knows he couldn’t be a single dad so he got back with her and clearly since then drained the life out of her knocked her confidence. How he calls her a dog disgusts me what a nasty bastard

he’s horrible

Reactions: 24
It’s so weird . Filming them constantly 🥴
when he went in to kiss Sophie she stuck her tongue out . WTF if my man was going away again I would kiss him
they clearly aint In a marriage.
im convinced they have an agreement. They got married for likes and engagement.
she got pregnant .

she left him before she got pregnant with Leo and got back together when she realised she was pregnant so shows she has the willpower to leave I think that scared him as he knows he couldn’t be a single dad so he got back with her and clearly since then drained the life out of her knocked her confidence. How he calls her a dog disgusts me what a nasty bastard

he’s horrible
Did she leave him before? And called her a dog? Absolute prick. He is only out for himself for sure. Horrible horrible man

Reactions: 13
See the smelly bastard is wearing the same outfit he had on for his major presenting stint on Loose Women on Friday. 🤢 his sense of style is honestly awful, how can Flapz find him attractive?! The vid is also cringe, ‘a quick peck before Jake goes away again for another week 😢’ - stop kidding yourself on, hen.View attachment 2469791
At least Flapz kept her webbed feet covered😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really feel for Freddie at the state of these two bleeping tramps.
I'd be ashamed if they were my relatives turning up looking like the love children of worzel gummage...
Scruffy cunts. And I bet soap dodger stinks to high heaven 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
I reckon they've not had sex for ages and ages. More like brother and sister, passing ships and strangers in the night! 🤣
---

Microscope! 🤣🤣
Hubble telescope 🔭🔭🔭🔭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes I remember her interview about it . He only returned because she was having Leo .
Oh my god, I actually remember him going to his mother's to give her a rest but didn't know they had split before hand. It's defo all for show has to be.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.