Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet more rivetting content. NikNak looks as enthusiastic as ever. No huge hug and kiss from the beard as per. Probably not talking.

He'll be bleeping off to the gym soon. Mind you, he's probably there as I write this! Anything to get away from them but mummy Zelda insists "he hates being on his own" eh?

What a load of bollocks. He loves the freedom!

381576616_708068464503151_1954284859556061977_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yet more rivetting content. NikNak looks as enthusiastic as ever. No huge hug and kiss from the beard as per. Probably not talking.

He'll be bleeping off to the gym soon. Mind you, he's probably there as I write this! Anything to get away from them but mummy Zelda insists "he hates being on his own" eh?

View attachment 2469301
View attachment 2469302
View attachment 2469303
He loves nothing more than to be away from them and on his own to do what he want. What he doesn't like is the fact no one other than her wants to be around him cause he is a preforming plonker

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We haven’t seen spuds #gifted play house in a while or Freddie? Did she put him on vinted😂 (Ah we all love Freddie on this thread, im sure he’s with his dad but bit odd they usually have to announce it when Freddie goes to his dad’s, he is better off there anyway the little pet, he is so well mannered and it’s no credit to big foot, credit to Nanny Cake and his Dad)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He loves nothing more than to be away from them and on his own to do what he want. What he doesn't like is the fact no one other than her wants to be around him cause he is a preforming plonker
Don't forget the Tena huns getting so excited that they piss themselves and think he's Elvis reincarnated and the 50yr old virgins who have been stuck on the shelf for so long, they can't remove their fat arses from it! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't forget the Tena huns getting so excited that they piss themselves and think he's Elvis reincarnated and the 50yr old virgins who have been stuck on the shelf for so long, they can't remove their fat arses from it! 🤣
Elvis reincarnated 🤣🤣🤣🤣 im bleeping dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He would be nobody without them 😂😂 lives everyday for his fans

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Looks like gym “attire” to me 🤔
IMG_1380.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this is a Jake thread, but I really think Danny is a complete prick. "My cast" in that long insta statement. It read like a "do you know who i am???" Plus he's called Danny Boy 🤣
I agree, he came across in that post like an entitled z lister. Just go about your day, what’s the actual point in that post? I’m embarrassed for him.

Oh Flapz, has he fucked off to the gym already so you're keeping up the delusion of a happy family?

What a sad existence you have.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And teaching Leo to slap always needed fakey you daft twit.Flaps adding two🤍yeah right we see you for the desperate wannabe🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s definitely at the gym. He’d be posting on his stories if he was doing family stuff. Calling bingo on a reel going up about missing the family (well Leo) whilst he’s away but ‘working’ hard to provide for them as they’re the most important thing in life, blah blah blah….
Imagine after all this training, Paul kicks the tit out of him 🤞🏻🤭 Put it this way if Fakey doesn’t get injured before the fight and he goes on to win, I shall definitely put him on mute because if we think he’s smug now with his 3 min ‘presenting’ slots, imagine how bad he’ll be if he’s victorious in the fight 🤢 When he ‘beat’ Marcel in that bottom of the z lister boxing event, you’d think he had beaten a professional boxer the way he was going on, not a desperate zlister like himself that didn’t even bother training for it 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And teaching Leo to slap always needed fakey you daft twit.Flaps adding two🤍yeah right we see you for the desperate wannabe🙄
When L4Likes was coughing in Fakeys phone face he didn’t even tell him to put his hand to his mouth, he just laughed and said oh have you a coughing fit (or something like that) They cant even teach him the basic of basic manners, imagine him in nursery coughing like that, it would be the nursery teacher that would have to tell him to cover his mouth! bleeping hell they cant even teach him basic manners, it just comes naturally as a parent to tell them to cover their mouth when coughing but no not these pair of imbecile’s!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The riveting content of his kid getting off the bed and coughing, I mean, give it an Emmy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When L4Likes was coughing in Fakeys phone face he didn’t even tell him to put his hand to his mouth, he just laughed and said oh have you a coughing fit (or something like that) They cant even teach him the basic of basic manners, imagine him in nursery coughing like that, it would be the nursery teacher that would have to tell him to cover his mouth! bleeping hell they cant even teach him basic manners, it just comes naturally as a parent to tell them to cover their mouth when coughing but no not these pair of imbecile’s!
Just like that child's table manners - he has none. Then again, the pair of them eat like pigs. They're literally dragging him up. Poor kid hasn't a chance. Teaching him no manners and dressing him up like a woman. Fakey is always having a 'trim' and Flapz reckons she has 'designer' stuff.

Get that kid's hair cut ffs.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.