Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Scratching can be caused by medication and alcohol not sure if wig glue causes it as well....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine that face in the morning 🤢🤢Can’t the prick have a day without his phone😡Poor Leo he just makes me sick how he uses that poor boy and films him for what reason😡😡
IMG_8533.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
ooooh Danny mouthing off at doormen. I wonder, does Fakey go out for after show drinks with the cast?

View attachment 2469055
who would want to go out for a drink with Fakey? He’s a dry shite when out,remember his stag in Dublin ? looked boring as duck, he went to the gym every morning, he treated them to poxy zorbing and a bleeping spa day (all free of course included in youre stay to use the spa) and only went to two different venues, got refused entry from one of the better venues (probably because of his awful taste in clothing and in general his scruffiness! (They don’t let scuff’s in to Cafe en Seine) oh and he bored them so much that most of them fucked off home early 😂 I don’t know how anyone except Fakey that could make Dublin look boring! I wouldn’t mind but he was staging smack bang in the middle of the tourist area in Temple Bar and only around the corner from the biggest Gay bar 🤣 So I reckon the cast don’t invite him!
Good on Danny for defending himself, Fakey would never have put that on his instagram because he most likely would have said something to piss the door staff off so he would immediately block them and scurried away the prick! Danny on the other hand obviously has nothing to hide and has done nothing wrong so he’s right to put that on his insta, Good man Danny 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He will be getting flaps to take loads of pictures so he can post Leo for likes.See shes following smyths toys so Fred probably rolled out later to.As for him going out with the cast🤣Think Danny can’t stand the vain prick👍

Reactions: 15
I know this is a Jake thread, but I really think Danny is a complete prick. "My cast" in that long insta statement. It read like a "do you know who i am???" Plus he's called Danny Boy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
None would want to drink with him every single time he does panto they all don’t speak to him after the tour . He has no friends because he’s just obsessed with LW and his god damn phone

Weird creature .

• Haha
He will be getting flaps to take loads of pictures so he can post Leo for likes.See shes following smyths toys so Fred probably rolled out later to.As for him going out with the cast🤣Think Danny can’t stand the vain prick👍
I laughed more at the fact Flappy has started following the Park Lane Hilton 😂😂😂
As for Smyths. I’m convinced she contacts these brands he’s worked with and offers some sort of 2 for 1 deal 😂 Glasses Direct, Hello Fresh, Maoams, Visit USA and now Smyths. All companies he’s done/did ads for before her and they are only the ones I remember off hand. There’s probably more to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think he’s took a picture of his knob and photoshopped it in the wrong place 👍🤣🤣
IMG_8552.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I laughed more at the fact Flappy has started following the Park Lane Hilton 😂😂😂
As for Smyths. I’m convinced she contacts these brands he’s worked with and offers some sort of 2 for 1 deal 😂 Glasses Direct, Hello Fresh, Maoams, Visit USA and now Smyths. All companies he’s done/did ads for before her and they are only the ones I remember off hand. There’s probably more to be fair.
I'd say you are right. Do they only follow brands for the ad work then u follow? Surly she was following them when Freddie did the ad with gimppy bollix

Reactions: 14
What is this on his head
Could you be more specific?? There’s a lot going on in that picture of his filtered to duck face/head/wig. We think its a microphone on his wrinkly forehead, we also think he likes wearing it to feel “important” 🙄 just like he did in Dubai wearing his crappy footloose lanyard to the aquarium to make out he’s a mega UK celeb🙄 it’s Dubai absolutely nothing is for free there! if anything they will see you coming and charge you more if you act “important” and pretend you have money 😂 #furcoat#noknickers ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Could you br more specific?? There’s a lot going on in that picture of his filtered to duck face/head/wig. We think its a microphone on his wrinkly forehead, we also think he likes wearing it to feel “important” 🙄 just like he did in Dubai wearing his crappy footloose lanyard to the aquarium to make out he’s a mega UK celeb🙄 it’s Dubai absolutely nothing is for free there! if anything they will sell you coming and charge you more if you act “important” and pretend you have money 😂 #furcoat#noknickers ✌
Did he actually go around with the lanyard on 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The Park Lane Hilton!!! What's she spending..... That tenner for the manky old swing?

One look at her face if she turned up there and they'd slam that door right in her face. Deluded, clown-footed witch! Seriously deluded these two. It's hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd say you are right. Do they only follow brands for the ad work then u follow? Surly she was following them when Freddie did the ad with gimppy bollix
She’s only just started following them looking at her following list and he’s done ads for them a few times over the last couple of years. I’ve noticed he basically starts following any brands that he sees other z listers get ads with, obviously hoping to get a bit of the pie for himself and she starts following brands she’s either got something coming up with or ones that she’s trying to grift from.

His microphone ya know coz he's in a show, he's working soooooo much lol

Didnt they get that massive ibflatable thing gifted from Smyths? Soon to be seen on a resale site
Think that came from Studio. Seen one for an ad never to be seen again 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Gimppy Bollix 🤣🤣🤣 yes he did wear his footloose lanyard to the aquarium at the Dubai Mall 😂 Sad bastard!
Oh my god what a sad individual 😂 would ye be able for him in your life. No wonder he only has his oul one and his beard (the wife)
---
She’s only just started following them looking at her following list and he’s done ads for them a few times over the last couple of years. I’ve noticed he basically starts following any brands that he sees other z listers get ads with, obviously hoping to get a bit of the pie for himself and she starts following brands she’s either got something coming up with or ones that she’s trying to grift from.
They are so predictable. Begging for gifts to sell on I'm sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.