Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times does he need to tell everyone he’s been doing Loose Women this week 😴 He’s been doing ‘loads’ of presenting which he’s sooooo grateful for 🙄 Someone like Dermot does more presenting in a day than Fakey does in a year. Honestly the bloke is so deluded.
He’s the biggest ick walking
not normal don’t see Kate acting like that and she’s been Greece Disney cruise Lake District Scotland and loads more in the last six weeks ….. she’s been on this morning nearly every day fir ITV win .

he gets scraps nobody’s wants and is buzzing with himself the daft bleep !!! God he’s unbearable. He only says he’s grateful to come across nice so they give him more work . He will never amount to anything other than desperate so I don’t know why he bothers .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's got the same unfortunate problem as Kate Lawler's sister Karen - their eye brows are so low over their eyes. It makes them look masculine & very unattractive.
Screenshot_20230923-113617_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230923-113716_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
12 comments 736 likes in over 15 hours. I think somebody needs to seriously re evaluate their life and ‘job’ choices 🙄 She’s definitely not going to be getting work as a foot model anytime soon. Well unless it’s on a fetish site where people like women with monster feet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited. duck me. This has got to be her cringiest TikTok yet 🤯🤮
The twinge is her vag closing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh my god, put your carrot cock away Fakey 🤮🤮🤮🤮 that wig has a mind of it's own, didn't he have a haircut last week, so why is it so long again🤣🤣🤣.
You are so right @Redtea2 he is the biggest ick going, banging on about being on telly loads😆😆😆 Aye alright Prickenden if you call about 10 mins in total loads ffs😬😬😬 did he mention he was grateful🤪🤪🤪.
Tagging the hotel again, no way has he paid for that, one of his stories was like a trip advisor review🤣🤣🤣

Flappy's tiktok🫣🫣🫣 no words except Fakey ain't the dad she's talking about, cos he's a lazy selfish pig of a man🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not Kate on this morning saying “ all week I have been travelling around the UK with itv win “ for the million pound give away to show you what you could do with a million quid 💷 😂😂

yes jake you was ONLY on loose women for one minute …… grateful my arse your gutted you ain’t got a actual slot on daytime TV just the scraps nobody else is desperate enough to take

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s he said he’s doing next week I don’t watch the sad twit 😂
LW tour in Southampton tomorrow. In Manchester at Coronation Street for LW on Monday and then in Buxton from Tuesday for FM. Not mentioned if he’s got any more TV appearances in the coming week but if he has, he’ll soon be shouting about it 🙄 Buxton is further from London than Cheltenham though so if he’s back doing his comp giveaways at LW, he’s going to be moaning about tiredness even more.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He definitely got that hotel gifted but they definitely chucked him out at 10 this morning 😂 Has he just said on one of his stories that he’s now ready for a rest 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s still got 7 months left on this tour (not including the 5 week break at Xmas) and he’s needs a rest after 2 bleeping weeks. He’s so blatantly desperate to get on TV and get off the stage. I reckon he’ll start hinting for this next 😂

Attachments

• Haha
He definitely got that hotel gifted but they definitely chucked him out at 10 this morning 😂 Has he just said on one of his stories that he’s now ready for a rest 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s still got 7 months left on this tour (not including the 5 week break at Xmas) and he’s needs a rest after 2 bleeping weeks. He’s so blatantly desperate to get on TV and get off the stage. I reckon he’ll start hinting for this next 😂
bleeping hell, Tom Jones would chew him up and spit him out. He wouldn't last 2 minutes.

• Haha
He’s the biggest ick walking
not normal don’t see Kate acting like that and she’s been Greece Disney cruise Lake District Scotland and loads more in the last six weeks ….. she’s been on this morning nearly every day fir ITV win .

he gets scraps nobody’s wants and is buzzing with himself the daft bleep !!! God he’s unbearable. He only says he’s grateful to come across nice so they give him more work . He will never amount to anything other than desperate so I don’t know why he bothers .
Spot on.

Someone else could make a nice sideline from even the small tv appearances he gets, imo. Never hitting the bigtime but working steadily and being reliable, pleasant and professional.

He can't help getting in his own way, because he is so unpleasant and unlikeable.

• Heart
12 comments 736 likes in over 15 hours. I think somebody needs to seriously re evaluate their life and ‘job’ choices 🙄 She’s definitely not going to be getting work as a foot model anytime soon. Well unless it’s on a fetish site where people like women with monster feet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited. duck me. This has got to be her cringiest TikTok yet 🤯🤮
SOMEBODY..... ANYBODY.....

TELL THIS STUPID, GORMLESS, bleep TO STOP!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

---
Spot on.

Someone else could make a nice sideline from even the small tv appearances he gets, imo. Never hitting the bigtime but working steadily and being reliable, pleasant and professional.

He can't help getting in his own way, because he is so unpleasant and unlikeable.
It's the ego on it. It's off-the-scale. Just what does he see in that mirror because it's certainly not what we see! 🤢🤢🤢
---
You can keep those tit shoes. No wonder they're only a tenner. They look tit.

I still can't get over the size of her plates of meat!

381584949_966638801108645_3470787030027312664_n.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
SOMEBODY..... ANYBODY.....

TELL THIS STUPID, GORMLESS, bleep TO STOP!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

---

It's the ego on it. It's off-the-scale. Just what does he see in that mirror because it's certainly not what we see! 🤢🤢🤢
---
You can keep those tit shoes. No wonder they're only a tenner. They look tit.

I still can't get over the size of her plates of meat!

View attachment 2467534
There's a good reason they are only a tenner. Look like Primark rejects
They must be on the bones of their arses .
Unless it's the Xmas spends .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh man, I just can't. The smugness, the ego, the semi when he's talking about Loose Women. Even my mum HATES that show (she's late 70's). She said it's utterly brain dead drivel for a care home TV room.

He thinks he's really made it doesn't he? Christ, the delusion is very real with this one!

I'm asking myself this question. I find him more and more repugnant by the day. I never even thought this was possible. I won't have any flesh left soon as it literally crawls when I look at him. Yuk. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

380888092_231246319593093_8539552854450268325_n.jpg
382273861_1236781340328378_8358895125647615093_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
When he says amazing to see the family🙄The sarcasm in his voice and his stupid ugly face.Tell me your wife’s not pissed of with you fakey it’s obvious to see👍

• Haha
At this rate, after looking at his clips, I think I need a lie down. He has got to be the biggest walking ick EVER.

The knitwear..... everything ffs. 🤢🤢🤢

382415507_262895300045560_5717154289715658942_n.jpg
382357841_329978682734009_7177927559470434838_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
And another cast photo BTS and still no sign of Fakey. We all know how smug he’s being online, can you imagine what’s he’s like in real life day to day? Him playing the big I am because he’s doing a competition giveaway on daytime TV 😂 Is he aware that none of his other cast mates have ever needed to bother doing reality TV to try and get in the industry?

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.