Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so giddy thinking he’s popular and in demand🙄I reckon flaps already pissed of being a lone parent while he’s away loving life.Resentment setting in that her and the boys are just after thoughts.
---
🤢🤢
He’s fooling no one. Deep inside he knows how much he begs to get on to Lorraine and LW. So far GMB and This Morning ain’t interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When he says amazing to see the family🙄The sarcasm in his voice and his stupid ugly face.Tell me your wife’s not pissed of with you fakey it’s obvious to see👍
Yeah exactly my thoughts..he doesn't want to go back and see the family at all 😆😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Now he has done a post of him at a public pool posing in lime green shorts and crocs trying to get as much attention on him as possible, whilst apologising for being quiet on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️ who gives a fuckety duck seriously. He does realise most normal people don’t even post on their grid once a week let alone every day like he tries to 🙄 Did he not say only on Sunday Brunch a couple of weeks ago about how his Insta is no longer about shirtless photos but more family. Sad me has just counted his last eighteen posts, 9 of them he’s got no top on 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
These one minute comp on loose women ain’t doing anything for him
he’s begged for strictly
he’s begged for goggle box
he’s begged for his own reality show

nobody wants him . He gets these tit sixty second on LW because nobody else wants it . Nobody will travel eight hours round the clock just to be on LW for a minute and be paid penny’s 😂😂

he’s ridiculous!! He’s not been on any decent TV . He’s so unlikeable that he has no friends . Yesterday and most the week the cast have been out having meals and escape rooms and darts and the pub . Jakes skint and sat in bed alone . Nobody likes him 🤦‍♀️
---
Now he has done a post of him at a public pool posing in lime green shorts and crocs trying to get as much attention on him as possible, whilst apologising for being quiet on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️ who gives a fuckety duck seriously. He does realise most normal people don’t even post on their grid once a week let alone every day like he tries to 🙄 Did he not say only on Sunday Brunch a couple of weeks ago about how his Insta is no longer about shirtless photos but more family. Sad me has just counted his last eighteen posts, 9 of them he’s got no top on 🤮
He’s a born LIAR that’s for sure .. he Lied about charity for this fight he win5 donate a penny

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s such a creep.Who posts their dick in pictures laying in bed🤢🤢Sorry for being quiet is it joking he’s online all day long🙄His ego so huge he actually believes his own tit.How does flaps stand being around this prick I honestly don’t get what the hell she sees in this narcissistic dick head.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hes probs scatching through not washing enough and liver damage through excessive drink & drugs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What a mug Sophie is. Can travel just fine multiple times a week if it means he will get his mug on TV for 10 seconds but will only travel once a week to see his family. I'd be asking him where his priorities lie cause it doesn't look like it's with his family despite the family man persona he likes to portray

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a mug Sophie is. Can travel just fine multiple times a week if it means he will get his mug on TV for 10 seconds but will only travel once a week to see his family. I'd be asking him where his priorities lie cause it doesn't look like it's with his family despite the family man persona he likes to portray
They got married for instagram mutual begging enablement , that's all.
She's a dim bulb.
By launching a sprog it enables more online begging and scrounging so that they aren't forced to go and get paid jobs.
He's more interested in lads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just had a look at her Vinted and can’t believe how much stuff she’s sold that was gifted to her 🤦🏻‍♀️ I also can’t believe she’s sold a sweatshirt that she obviously bought in San Francisco last month. Not having a lot of luck with any takers on her designer gear though 🤭

• Haha
Not even 3000 likes on his post oh dear fakey you are 35 nobody stands by a pool going look at my muscles everyone you sad twit as for your maggot dick keep it off the gram made me feel sick seeing that this morning! Hands up if you think tomorrow will be fake conversation with spud staring at tv gym and nap then a walk and a pub lunch? Heaven forbid the day is about anybody other than him especially as he works soooooo hard

• Haha
Not even 3000 likes on his post oh dear fakey you are 35 nobody stands by a pool going look at my muscles everyone you sad twit as for your maggot dick keep it off the gram made me feel sick seeing that this morning! Hands up if you think tomorrow will be fake conversation with spud staring at tv gym and nap then a walk and a pub lunch? Heaven forbid the day is about anybody other than him especially as he works soooooo hard
Unless it’s an extra earlier one, he won’t have time for a pub lunch tomorrow as he got to be in Southampton by 7.30pm 😂 Gym and getting content with Spud are my guesses 😊 oh and telling everyone he’s working hard, he’s tired but it’s all for the family and how he’s got more ‘presenting’ with LW this week 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.