Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t his mum say he didn’t like being on his own? He’s absolutely buzzing 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s basically justifying what he’s done as the girls cud have said no. She needs to keep those sort of opinions to herself Imo- heading for a tit load of trouble with those comments-
Yup according to her all the girls had to do was say no and it would of all been ok and he wouldn’t of done anything 😡😡
What a bleeping c@nt any wonder fakey is the way he is

• Heart
she said she thought it was a bit of a witch hunt against him and the girls that were given tickets to go meet him back stage knowing what he was like could of said no and if (whoever she didn’t specify who) they think it wrong to sleep with girls 16 then the age of consent should be raised
She’s just as thick as her gormless Jacob! That’s what you call kitchen table talk and not for Instagram.

Reactions: 17
Lovely bit of tea. Well, Neil from strictly I cannot stand. From first time seeing him. What Katia saw in him, I do not know. He isn't a pro set up with a partner on SCD.....yet gets his "look at me" face into everything. As for Jak(nob)....loves the older women cos they are the only ones to fawn at him. Linda Robson, see just wants "attraction, not an erection". Her words....so Jak(nob) is her hero.
Sorry....she said, affection, not an erection.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
#83- Fakey cursed with 2 veg but no meat, how long til Flapz legs it on her big feet?

• Haha
Wheres Freddie?? Has she even mentioned Freddie this week at all? Bingo they go to Freddie’s football match and pretend to be a happy family 🙄 then a carvey in that same pub, they no longer need to get the early bird because they could both pass for getting the pensioner’s portion! And the usual boring Spud content 😴😴😴😴 and will add a saved gym session to his stories while he really is having a nap!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ohh some lucky people will get to go in that pool after him, can only guess how fresh he is!
I bet his praying to get on "presenting" lw on a day when when Olivia Atwood is there so he can have a chat about the trolls,

• Haha
Didn’t his mum say he didn’t like being on his own? He’s absolutely buzzing 😂😂😂😂😂
I think what she actually should have said is he doesn't like being on his own with his kid to look after! 😆 He loves actually being on his own, hates being with family.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ooooh Danny mouthing off at doormen. I wonder, does Fakey go out for after show drinks with the cast?

IMG_0285.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
ooooh Danny mouthing off at doormen. I wonder, does Fakey go out for after show drinks with the cast?

View attachment 2469055
I’d say no because he’d be sharing it on his stories like he usually does. His castmates have been putting stories up of their nights out but he’s never there. He’ll say it’s cos he’s too busy ‘presenting’ and the fact he apparently doesn’t drink anymore 🙄 but truth is they probably try not to ask him and he can’t afford it anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.