Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only put the cleaning reel on TikTok!

What a sadsack! 🤡

About time the lazy butch did that sofa
---
What an absolute sadsack!

"Go watch Loose Women".

Any person with a braincell would rather jump off a cliff. 💯

View attachment 2465651
View attachment 2465652
View attachment 2465653
---

What's your 'gut' saying about this then Flapz because I know exactly what mine would say.

Given the chance, he would DROP YOU like a hot potato..... 💯

People who post quotes like this fully know deep down that they are totally fucked!

The way these two are together says it all and I reckon that's the tip of the iceberg/carrot!

View attachment 2465668
If that was my man and a girl he works with I’d be livid . It’s absolutely not ok . I don’t believe she is even a publicist she only has him and another unknown client . Prouder and hearts she’s going on like it’s her man . And how she is staring at him draped all over him

nah I’d be livid !!!

Reactions: 22
Gawd she must be desperate. What a ropey old lump he is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Notice he’s started following a number of men’s high end fashion brands/designers 😂
Went on his page and was surprised he’s not done a grid post/reel on his LW appearances yet 😉 even more surprised that he’s not updated his insta bio to read ‘regular Presenter on ITVs Loose Women’ 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Notice he’s started following a number of men’s high end fashion brands/designers 😂
Went on his page and was surprised he’s not done a grid post/reel on his LW appearances yet 😉 even more surprised that he’s not updated his insta bio to read ‘regular Presenter on ITVs Loose Women’ 🤭
Oh my god, are we going to start getting his #ootd posts too now?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has that syrup grown again? I can't keep up with it. It's got to be some kind of small creature!!

380744233_206168112317031_6331711019429810602_n.jpg
381647136_636622658597696_2065908116843991331_n.jpg
381187843_632167375728189_8893241770112995687_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What an absolute sadsack!

"Go watch Loose Women".

Any person with a braincell would rather jump off a cliff. 💯

View attachment 2465651
View attachment 2465652
View attachment 2465653
---

What's your 'gut' saying about this then Flapz because I know exactly what mine would say.

Given the chance, he would DROP YOU like a hot potato..... 💯

People who post quotes like this fully know deep down that they are totally fucked!

The way these two are together says it all and I reckon that's the tip of the iceberg/carrot!

View attachment 2465668
I’ve got parrots dress still in the shein bag for the charity shop pile. Was a whopping £3.24. She is obviously spending her funds promoting fakey boy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can only imagine she knows all about his saggy balls the dried-up old husk. 🤢

Now it's "becoming a trend". Seriously, this old tart is embarrassing. 🤡

Screenshot_20230922-172003~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
I can only imagine she knows all about his saggy balls the dried-up old husk. 🤢

Now it's "becoming a trend". Seriously, this old tart is embarrassing. 🤡

View attachment 2465925
I think for a so called ‘professional publicist’, she is anything but. It’s not normal the way she is so OTT about him so publicly. I have noticed though for somebody who will literally share a stranger on the street on his Instagram, if he’s tagged in their stories, he’s not shared one of Pollys several stories from this week 🤔 I just think her behaviour towards him as a married man totally oversteps the mark. Can’t imagine Flappy is impressed. I certainly wouldn’t be 🤷🏻‍♀️

Him and polly are defo shagging. In the photo where he has his arm around her his shoulder is dropped but you can't see his hand on her waist or anything so I think he's holding her arse 🤣🤣🤣

That story backstage at loose women where he is walking round the corner then moves his phone to get the loose women logo in as if its some major acomplishment 🤣🤣 he's a big boke 🤮🤮. Hes also sitting with all the girls that look like they have barely left their teenage years yet again cause they are clearly the only people who can stomach his immaturity.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didnt realise he has a whole team at LW prob just for him ya know because hes such a big presenting star

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey folks 👋

Bit of ☕

So my friend works as an agent/manager for talent & does a lot of work with ITV. I met up for drinks with her and we were talking (gossiping) about a few people & bizarrely she brought up PANTO BOY, unprompted. Now, she works very closely with all the itv daytime & light entertainment shows.

So basically, he’s a painful flirt of the older women (it’s apparently painful, really painful) to the point my friend said he’s like one of these waiters who flirt with the older women to get a green card - it’s that bad.

She said he’s so desperate it’s painful, she did a year working on strictly & said Neil the dancer ? She showed me a picture (he’s ginger) and said he’s the thirstiest man she has ever witnessed in showbiz. Setting up pap shots, cosying up to anyone (anyone who can get him in the paper) and basically manoeuvring himself - then she showed me a clip of him positioning himself into frame to get in shot (it embarrassing)

I asked who was worse and she said the strictly dancer but said PANTO BOY is exactly the same as the dancer from strictly but isn’t a regular on the shows, but said he would be the same if he had a regular spot.

The thing which made me laugh (one of my fav shows is arrested development & I use the term ALOT) she said “Oh he’s definitely got arrested development of a 18/19 year old and he’s lacking intellect - no way has he read a book or watched or read anything of substance, that’s why Linda Robson likes him, she’s thick as duck too”

Hugs to all ❤
Definitely no surprise to hear that about Neil I’d say he’s more cringey and annoying than Fakey but he’s got talent so maybe that saves him a bit. If Fakey & Neil were in a room together they’d spontaneously combust trying to outdo each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Him and polly are defo shagging. In the photo where he has his arm around her his shoulder is dropped but you can't see his hand on her waist or anything so I think he's holding her arse 🤣🤣🤣

That story backstage at loose women where he is walking round the corner then moves his phone to get the loose women logo in as if its some major acomplishment 🤣🤣 he's a big boke 🤮🤮. Hes also sitting with all the girls that look like they have barely left their teenage years yet again cause they are clearly the only people who can stomach his immaturity.
🐔 I think he is hiding his glass of red wine....we all know he don't drink...🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.