Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Nik Nak is now phoning his Ra Ra Pa to have a catch up - of course he is as we all know what a clever little boy he is not - hopefully one day his parents might be able to turn the poor little buggers lights on after seeking some professional intervention from someone anyone who will take some interest in him rather than communicating with him through a bloody phone 24/7

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Would anybody be surprised if they’ve already sought help/advice on Leo and if there is a problem they are keeping it back to make it public when it gets them the most airtime/publicity? Even though he’s such a narcissistic twit who wouldn't want to admit his child could have any type of problem, we also know that he will use anyone/anything to get his 5 mins in the media. I maybe totally out of line for thinking it, let alone saying it but the way that child got used regarding the allegedly trolling to get TV appearances/magazine interviews when he was a young baby, shows the pair of them would happily monetise him if they’re getting attention from it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
💯 we proper know each other IRL 😂
We Maybe do 😂

I work within the industry but my work is based mainly in the states in a particular genre, but I have friends scattered all over the industry in uk who always have tales to tell - reality stars & ex reality stars attempting to extend their 5 mins are the worst though. The lesser the talent - the bigger the ego.
---
You can tell Neil from SCD is desperate too, you can literally smell it through the TV 😂 we all knew Fakey was bad but the fact there is some thirstier out there....God help us all
Oh the clip she showed me was cringe. I was grabbing my imaginary pearls watching it - I believe PANTO BOY would be the same. I swear the video was painful, but they also have a video of him setting up a pap shot with a pap ….

he’s basically PANTO boy but ginger BUT he has a talent - my friend did say that.

• Haha
If I was him I’d be getting a DNA test, pretty sure she had it off with Hasbulla.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Going a bit off piste, but did any of you Tattlers watch Olivia Attwood vs The Trolls? They discussed Tattle Life and how we’re all trolls. 🙄
I’d love to know how, the celebs are the ones actively seeking us out, we aren’t on there page saying anything, sighhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A teatime nap? Give me bleeping strength! What time does he even get up? I’m sure we haven’t seen him much before 9am since he’s been away as there is no spud to escape so he’s been boxing to the gym and done a total of what? Probably half an hour on stage and he needs a bloody nap? Useless lazy prick

I took in a parcel today I now work for Royal Mail just call me postman twit.

sorry I’m still finding the whole presenter thing stupidly funny

• Haha
Would anybody be surprised if they’ve already sought help/advice on Leo and if there is a problem they are keeping it back to make it public when it gets them the most airtime/publicity? Even though he’s such a narcissistic twit who wouldn't want to admit his child could have any type of problem, we also know that he will use anyone/anything to get his 5 mins in the media. I maybe totally out of line for thinking it, let alone saying it but the way that child got used regarding the allegedly trolling to get TV appearances/magazine interviews when he was a young baby, shows the pair of them would happily monetise him if they’re getting attention from it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have thought that too! They would definitely do it if they got some airtime.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They are setting that kid up for type 2 diabetes before he’s even 6! Making cakes just to shovel down a couple of days ago they were making cookies for him to eat and when do you not see him lately without either a lolly or an ice cream? Teeth will be gone before he starts school aswell they will have rotted

Reactions: 18
🐔 Wonder if Rip Van little Winkle set his alarm clock, I would piss myself if he over slept as he has done so much lately and is very tired .... Prick ....😆 ..

• Haha
Nappy time for the multi-talentless, syrup-wearing bleep.

Give me strength. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
My husband has finished his 12 hour at work come home had no bath or food and gone straight into the garden and done the lawn put all the summer stuff away hot tubs tables chairs and lights everything not once has he felt the need to say he’s had a busy day or he’s tired .
HE JUST DOES IT 👏🏻

god Jake is unbearable constantly needs praising for doing the slightest bit of anything

• Heart
More proof that all that treatment she had has not worked AT ALL. What is up with that nose of hers? More potholes than London's streets, a hairstyle modelled on Lord Farquad himself and a nose that Squidward would be proud of.

What a state she looks. Utterly dreadful!

If she looks this bad at 30, wtf will she look like at 40?

---
Christ almighty, I've seen it all now. Fred found an egg that must have fallen out of a tree. I think there's something inside it. *proceeds to shake it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Aah he’s tired. Not even done 2 weeks yet and he’s already complaining surprise surprise 🙄
Making sure everyone knows how much he loves Leo by putting him FaceTiming and baking cakes on his stories. Yep loves him so much he’s choosing to go to Southampton on Sunday and Manchester on Monday. Then next week he’ll be moaning about missing him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seriously his priorities are all wrong. He shouldn’t of had kids, he’s way too selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.