Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on Twitter that his old management are now called Lucid Management and according to their new website, he is still also signed to them. No wonder he’s bleeping skint if he’s having to pay 2 management companies and a publicist and still he only get the dregs on daytime TV 😂 If that doesn’t tell him something, nothing will 🤦🏻‍♀️ I will say something though, his original management agency certainly have a way with embellishing/over exaggerating his ‘achievements 😂 Funniest thing I’ve read in a while 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔 Stumbled on him on You Tube last night he was crying as was Fag Ash Lil, back on X Factor with his own TEETH looked so much better 😆....Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Its hilarious how important he thinks he is doing a two minute comp on one of the shittest lowest rating shows on ITV. He's walking down them corridors like he owns the place, in his vest, trying to get a fanny fluter out of the older ladies. He is pathetic
I think I’d be quite scared seeing him strut down the corridor, the big ‘I Am’ in just a vest. I get the itch seeing men walk down the street topless when I’m on holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s sharing a story from a lady who has highlight reels on her insta of Ferne McCann and her bloke. Think that says it all. The desperation from him literally seeps from every single pore 🤢A bleeping competition giveaway and he calls it ‘presenting’ 😂 Imagine when your ambition in life is to get a full time role on LW 😂

Attachments

• Haha
On LW his cheeks looked as hard as a rock. If he doesn’t start eating properly he will look even worse in say a month’s time. I noticed he was trying to be sleek in the stupid ball game they played on the show. He didn’t manage to get one ball into the hole😂😂😂. I bet he did it on purpose as the camera stayed on him the whole time and kept him longer on screen. Bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just read that this competition doesn’t close until 12 October, so how many more appearances is he going to wangle out of it 🙄 He said he’s in Manchester for LW on Monday. Surely that’s not for this same competition again 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On LW his cheeks looked as hard as a rock. If he doesn’t start eating properly he will look even worse in say a month’s time. I noticed he was trying to be sleek in the stupid ball game they played on the show. He didn’t manage to get one ball into the hole😂😂😂. I bet he did it on purpose as the camera stayed on him the whole time and kept him longer on screen. Bellend!
He’s manic . Who the guck gets excited to go on loose women FFS
no wonder he has no mates the sad bastard ….
---
Just read that this competition doesn’t close until 12 October, so how many more appearances is he going to wangle out of it 🙄 He said he’s in Manchester for LW on Monday. Surely that’s not for this same competition again 😴
No it’s a show loose women on tour he’s a guest for it but the comments on ticket master was brutal 😂😂😂
---
Guys read this

so not only has he got off limits and polly he is also under another management
read the last sentence 😂😂😂 excited things happening 2023 and his lips are sealed ….. what dressing as Dino .

as for co presenting with Lorraine ….. utter lies he goes on Loraine once a blue moon

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s manic . Who the guck gets excited to go on loose women FFS
no wonder he has no mates the sad bastard ….
---

No it’s a show loose women on tour he’s a guest for it but the comments on ticket master was brutal 😂😂😂
---
Guys read this

so not only has he got off limits and polly he is also under another management
read the last sentence 😂😂😂 excited things happening 2023 and his lips are sealed ….. what dressing as Dino .

as for co presenting with Lorraine ….. utter lies he goes on Loraine once a blue moon
No the tour is in Southampton on Sunday night. He said he’s in Manchester for the TV program on Monday 😊

Reactions: 15
No the tour is in Southampton on Sunday night. He said he’s in Manchester for the TV program on Monday 😊
An did he I don’t watch his stuff just read here 😂😂
either way it will be scraps nobody wants he really is pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Krueger just put up a quote about trusting your gut instincts where people are concerned it’s a pity she doesn’t take that advice when it comes to her prick of a husband who is once again spending any earnings on himself when he’s got a young child at home to feed and clothe while she’s trying to make a bit of cash on vinted

Reactions: 20
She’s now posting quotes yawn yawn flaps.And how scruffy was that twit today 🙄Those trainers and trousers what a woman.
IMG_8515.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What an absolute sadsack!

"Go watch Loose Women".

Any person with a braincell would rather jump off a cliff. 💯

---
She’s now posting quotes yawn yawn flaps.And how scruffy was that twit today 🙄Those trainers and trousers what a woman.View attachment 2465647
What's your 'gut' saying about this then Flapz because I know exactly what mine would say.

Given the chance, he would DROP YOU like a hot potato..... 💯

People who post quotes like this fully know deep down that they are totally fucked!

The way these two are together says it all and I reckon that's the tip of the iceberg/carrot!

Screenshot_20230920-002938~2.png

Attachments

• 47.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Sick
    • Haha
    OMG yes I agree about Neil. I always found him annoying, grinning into screen, pushing to be seen so when he has been partnered I haven’t wanted him to progress. I’m not saying his ex is a saint but he apparently was nasty about her after the divorce which I thought unprofessional. As for Fakey being worse it doesn’t surprise me but I’m surprised it hasn’t come out how uncomfortable it must make the older ladies. I once worked with a guy who was a few years younger but very immature and not the best looking but thought he could flirt outrageously with anybody, including me, and didn’t care my other half worked within the same workplace. My other half was aware but knew I’d be able to deal with him though was there if I needed it. I did get along well with this guy but was very uncomfortable at times which he was aware about but I was quite firm with him. I was very young at the time but now I wouldn’t hesitate in giving someone like this a slap. Men like Fakey shouldn’t be allowed to go on like this. Freak
    How uncomfortable they feel ? A woman in her 60s getting attention off a younger man …. Why would they be uncomfortable ? Not at all, by all accounts they lap it up. How many men do you think flirt with Linda “THICK AS bleeping PIG tit” Robson ? I guess not many, if any.

This bloke would flirt with a flogged dead horse if he thought he would get TV time.

I know that Mark Wright was practically throwing himself at casting directors when he went over to the states (it didn’t work) to get a job, any job - it didn’t work out for him though. mainly due to him being dismal.

I have seen people who have put themselves on a casting couch to get a job, themselves - and believe me the stories of people who are the worst are z list, ex reality stars - they will do anything in an attempt to legitimatise themselves (but they rarely do anything - like do to acting school, learn skills - you know the hard work).
    ---
    What an absolute sadsack!

"Go watch Loose Women".

Any person with a braincell would rather jump off a cliff. 💯

View attachment 2465651
    View attachment 2465652
    View attachment 2465653
    ---

What's your 'gut' saying about this then Flapz because I know exactly what mine would say.

Given the chance, he would DROP YOU like a hot potato..... 💯

People who post quotes like this fully know deep down that they are totally fucked!

The way these two are together says it all and I reckon that's the tip of the iceberg/carrot!

View attachment 2465668
    👏👏 For the commitment of uploading these videos - I literally watch a second or 2, and switch it off. He’s sooo desperate it’s pathetic. He also has the WORST dress sense ever - he dresses like a failed 90s boybander who has struggle to shake that look. And he always manages to look cheap, very cheap.

• Haha
    Reactions: 25
    Not as I can be arsed to look but don’t think he’s left a comment under her last two boring posts.Trouble in the fake arse marriage? I doubt she’s got the balls to leave as clearly enjoys being the pricks forgotten wife.Polly obviously got a thing for saggy balls and posts every time he’s doing anything on tv👀He’s loving life thinking he’s popular but I’m afraid to burst your bubble dick head you are clearly just cheap to hire👍

• Haha
    Reactions: 21
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.