Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband has finished his 12 hour at work come home had no bath or food and gone straight into the garden and done the lawn put all the summer stuff away hot tubs tables chairs and lights everything not once has he felt the need to say he’s had a busy day or he’s tired .
HE JUST DOES IT 👏🏻

god Jake is unbearable constantly needs praising for doing the slightest bit of anything
I've just done 12hrs, got home and had a vodka lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This girl has gone just to watch Jake her grid posts crazy obsessed with him

this is what I mean his little fans he has are wierd or old 😂😂😂
Weirdo, she does realise he won't shag her ye? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Isn't it odd that a grown woman is so obsessed with a minor (if that) celebrity? Especially our Fakey

Reactions: 21

I think this girl is the same one that made a fan account for him on Twitter once and also possibly one on IG as well 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It won’t be long before Flapz put up their wedding rings for sale on Vinted. You can see the panic and desperation with the rate at which she is posting rank items for sale! She sits all they long in her cheap extension caning the phones begging for freebies. I bet if she stuck with the beauty biz she actually created that extension for she would be raking it in by now. Pair of dumbos!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s with her nose? Is it getting wider/flatter?

Maybe they know there is an issue with Leo hence not having another baby together?

Reactions: 19
Morning fakeys, what's the big star of stage and screen up to today????
Tarantino audition?? Strictly stand in?? Taking over from Huw Edwards doing the news???
Or the usual rinse and repeat, gym, poncing on loose scratters and begging on line for his next freebie hotel ..
---

I actually think that peabrain works on the assumption that if he keeps repeating he's presenting, he'll convince himself that's what he's actually doing.
But in reality, he's just the 60 second filler between segments.
He's really deluded, isn't he.
Plus the poor deluded stinky Bellend was only allowed in the LW studios to ‘present’ the 1m competition. Andi Peters and Kate Lawler were sent to luxury locations to actually present. He defo only gets the dregs. Things must be horrendous if the LW cannot beg for Jake to go shoot on location and enjoy a nice hotel somewhere.
---
Hey folks 👋

Bit of ☕

So my friend works as an agent/manager for talent & does a lot of work with ITV. I met up for drinks with her and we were talking (gossiping) about a few people & bizarrely she brought up PANTO BOY, unprompted. Now, she works very closely with all the itv daytime & light entertainment shows.

So basically, he’s a painful flirt of the older women (it’s apparently painful, really painful) to the point my friend said he’s like one of these waiters who flirt with the older women to get a green card - it’s that bad.

She said he’s so desperate it’s painful, she did a year working on strictly & said Neil the dancer ? She showed me a picture (he’s ginger) and said he’s the thirstiest man she has ever witnessed in showbiz. Setting up pap shots, cosying up to anyone (anyone who can get him in the paper) and basically manoeuvring himself - then she showed me a clip of him positioning himself into frame to get in shot (it embarrassing)

I asked who was worse and she said the strictly dancer but said PANTO BOY is exactly the same as the dancer from strictly but isn’t a regular on the shows, but said he would be the same if he had a regular spot.

The thing which made me laugh (one of my fav shows is arrested development & I use the term ALOT) she said “Oh he’s definitely got arrested development of a 18/19 year old and he’s lacking intellect - no way has he read a book or watched or read anything of substance, that’s why Linda Robson likes him, she’s thick as duck too”

Hugs to all ❤
Wowww love the piping hot tea. He is defo on the struggle bus! Despite licking their asses he is still getting minor gigs on LW which do not involve any luxury!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They are setting that kid up for type 2 diabetes before he’s even 6! Making cakes just to shovel down a couple of days ago they were making cookies for him to eat and when do you not see him lately without either a lolly or an ice cream? Teeth will be gone before he starts school aswell they will have rotted
And that's just what we see when they're filming him so imagine what he's shovelling down all day.
---
I don't think she gives any products the time to work properly, she goes from one to another very quickly.
Exactly this..too many different products never used for any length of time. Brand bleep! She's ruined herself with all that needling procedure tit she had aswell. Skin's looked a million times worse since that! It looks terrible and that's with a filter!
---

Creepy as duck..she needs locking up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Nice bottle of champagne on ice on the table for the bloke that doesn’t drink 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nice bottle of champagne on ice on the table for the bloke that doesn’t drink 🙄
Also funny how he’s now sharing his hotel room, when it’s been mentioned on here about the type of accommodation Kate Lawler has been being put in compared to him 😂 He’s probably paid for it himself just to try and prove a point to tattle. We all know he’s that childish and pathetic to do that 👍🏻

• Haha
I want to know who the 2 delusional people who think he will finish the full run are 🤣🤣
Me 🤣🤣 only because they are seriously skint and need the money
---
Also funny how he’s now sharing his hotel room, when it’s been mentioned on here about the type of accommodation Kate Lawler has been being put in compared to him 😂 He’s probably paid for it himself just to try and prove a point to tattle. We all know he’s that childish and pathetic to do that 👍🏻
That’s what got him skint in the first place trying to prove a point to tattle 🤣
---
Anyone else think that Fred is it his dad thru the week now?
I said this last week he’s never at home anymore I think he lives with his dad and Sophie has him when she feels like it . Wonder if something went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.