Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have some pride woman and put these in the binšŸ™„How can she even post this tit for sale.
IMG_8507.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Have some pride woman and put these in the binšŸ™„How can she even post this tit for sale.View attachment 2462985
Sheā€™s meant to be a ā€˜professional influencerā€™. What influencer doesnā€™t iron the clothes they are showcasing and donā€™t even get me started on her surroundings/background. I thought the constantly open wonky wardrobes was bad enough but this is even worse. If you canā€™t be bothered to iron your clothes or make the background of your photos aesthetically pleasing, who do you really expect to be able to influence to buy your cheap 2nd hand clothes šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Sheā€™ll be on soon and like him moaning about how busy she is. Oh to be that busy you can literally spend days playing dress up and uploading used clothes to sell online.

• Heart
Sheā€™s meant to be a ā€˜professional influencerā€™. What influencer doesnā€™t iron the clothes they are showcasing and donā€™t even get me started on her surroundings/background. I thought the constantly open wonky wardrobes was bad enough but this is even worse. If you canā€™t be bothered to iron your clothes or make the background of your photos aesthetically pleasing, who do you really expect to be able to influence to buy your cheap 2nd hand clothes šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Sheā€™ll be on soon and like him moaning about how busy she is. Oh to be that busy you can literally spend days playing dress up and uploading used clothes to sell online.
See sheā€™s got sum new skin creamsā€¦ wtaf she needs to leave off them with the state of her face. The skin peel she had made it worse - stick to one cream you might see a result, anything for a fast Buck šŸ’° she sits in her car guys like she soooo sooo important #legendinherownmind

• Heart
Reactions: 16
See sheā€™s got sum new skin creamsā€¦ wtaf she needs to leave off them with the state of her face. The skin peel she had made it worse - stick to one cream you might see a result, anything for a fast Buck šŸ’° she sits in her car guys like she soooo sooo important #legendinherownmind
Iā€™m convinced all these skin creams she gets ā€˜giftedā€™, sheā€™s begged for them herself. No decent skincare brand would look at her and think, ooh letā€™s send her some products because sheā€™s the ideal model for skincare šŸ™„ Thatā€™s not me being mean, thatā€™s a fact. Itā€™s ludicrous just how many different brands sheā€™s used now and her skin is still no better. Like her creased clothes and scuffed shoes sheā€™s trying to sell, who is going to seriously be influenced by somebody who uses so many different products with no success rate at all šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think flaps sits all day begging online.Why would she get free products otherwise.Her skin is shocking and no amount of crap is going to help.Sheā€™s seriously underweight probably eats nothing as being a size 6 is hardly healthy.Heā€™s such a prick this week and the presenting other than giving us all a laughšŸ¤£ I donā€™t anyone will be knocking on his door other than the parrot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fuel for a busy morning oh duck off you weapon he is seriously getting on my nerves with his Iā€™m working, Iā€™m presenting, Iā€™m presenting, Iā€™m working busy morning my arse a trip to the gym for the first time this week then a show at 2.30 probably go back to bed in between

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope anyone else that reports to ASA like me šŸ˜Š is noting all these tags for the hotel. Iā€™ve reported him twice now. No way is he paying to stop there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Heā€™s exhausting to watch can you imagine living with someone like himšŸ™„His ego of the scale this week sad ugly twit.Flaps with her stupid quotes every day while her husband is looking extremely happy to be away from his family šŸ‘Heā€™s in a hotel every night breakfast made for him and yet still moans he needs to get to the qymšŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Heā€™s exhausting to watch can you imagine living with someone like himšŸ™„His ego of the scale this week sad ugly twit.Flaps with her stupid quotes every day while her husband is looking extremely happy to be away from his family šŸ‘Heā€™s in a hotel every night breakfast made for him and yet still moans he needs to get to the qymšŸ˜”šŸ˜”
My husband works 50 hour weeks and never has he posted on social media that heā€™s busy working . Never has he come home and expected to be pampered because heā€™s been to work .

two shows a day is duck all ā€¦. Show doesnā€™t last long and he isnā€™t even in most the show !! The rest of the day they sit on that roof terrace filming each other ā€¦.. apart from the main cast like Danny hatchard he has a life

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My husband works 50 hour weeks and never has he posted on social media that heā€™s busy working . Never has he come home and expected to be pampered because heā€™s been to work .

two shows a day is duck all ā€¦. Show doesnā€™t last long and he isnā€™t even in most the show !! The rest of the day they sit on that roof terrace filming each other ā€¦.. apart from the main cast like Danny hatchard he has a life
Same as my hubbie. He works very long hours, often away a week at a time but has never, ever complains. He has always had time for the kids too when he is home. I couldnā€™t ask for more. Like your husband, he rarely posts on social media and certainly not about work. A lot of people are unaware of how long his hours are so it pisses me off when people moan. Fakey should be grateful for the little work he does get and make the most of every opportunity by showing how hard working he could be. He never will cos he expects it without the work

• Heart
And the fact she bought it for dick head as a Christmas presentšŸ¤£And heā€™s out with the turkey one on his back sad twit.No way are her channel belt shoes and bag real.Prove me wrong flaps and letā€™s see them on vinted.My 16 year old grandson uses a site that sends fakes from turkey šŸ‘

• Haha
Anybody watch MAFS ?
did you see Nathaniel
he walked in with a earring like jakes and open silk shirt like Jake ā€¦ā€¦ heā€™s bisexual
jakes defo gay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
All those companies are daft sending her anything. Canā€™t polish a turd.
---
Anybody watch MAFS ?
did you see Nathaniel
he walked in with a earring like jakes and open silk shirt like Jake ā€¦ā€¦ heā€™s bisexual
jakes defo gay
Yes!!! I thought the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And the fact she bought it for dick head as a Christmas presentšŸ¤£And heā€™s out with the turkey one on his back sad twit.No way are her channel belt shoes and bag real.Prove me wrong flaps and letā€™s see them on vinted.My 16 year old grandson uses a site that sends fakes from turkey šŸ‘
The ā€˜Chanelā€™ bag sheā€™s been showing off, if genuine, retails for over Ā£7,000 and the sliders upwards of Ā£1,500. Never seen the bag before her trip to Turkey this year so I think that says it all šŸ˜‚ All the instahuns use the same ā€˜Chanelā€™ bag and probably all shop at the same place for them šŸ˜‰
I notice heā€™s started following a nice hotel in Buxton. Surely heā€™d have already got his accommodation for next week sorted or is he after yet another freebie šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.