Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s such a skank. Look at the bite out of the black pudding. You just know that as soon as the plate was in front of him he picked the black pudding up with his bare fingers and sunk his giant tombstone gnashers into it then remembered he had to take a pic for the gram. duck cutlery eh Jake, I see where Spud gets his appalling manners from.
IMG_3776.png

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I really wish more businesses would “out” the celebs when they get in touch for freebies. My husband has to pay his own transport costs to get to work. If fakey chooses to work away then he should foot the bill for accommodation.

Reactions: 19
The ‘Chanel’ bag she’s been showing off, if genuine, retails for over £7,000 and the sliders upwards of £1,500. Never seen the bag before her trip to Turkey this year so I think that says it all 😂 All the instahuns use the same ‘Chanel’ bag and probably all shop at the same place for them 😉
I notice he’s started following a nice hotel in Buxton. Surely he’d have already got his accommodation for next week sorted or is he after yet another freebie 🙄
If everything in their house was valued, and I mean everything including furniture, fixtures and fittings, they wouldn't add up to a hill of beans!
As if we are going to believe she has ANY real branded stuff, in the first place, never mind after her trip to Turkey. Hahaha 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really wish more businesses would “out” the celebs when they get in touch for freebies. My husband has to pay his own transport costs to get to work. If fakey chooses to work away then he should foot the bill for accommodation.
I think the problem is these hotels are obviously not full this time of year and think if they give a freebie to a ‘celeb’ (I use that word very loosely), when that person tags their accommodation on their stories, it could mean extra business for them. They think they’ve got upto a million people seeing his tags cos they’re not aware he’s bought thousands of followers himself. I’m just amazed these hotels don’t really understand how many people wouldn’t now book because they’re giving it for free to a zlister. It actually goes against them.
As for him failing everytime to declare he’s getting it for free and if not free, heavily discounted, I will keep reporting him because if you’re beggy enough to accept handouts, you should be owning it 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the problem is these hotels are obviously not full this time of year and think if they give a freebie to a ‘celeb’ (I use that word very loosely), when that person tags their accommodation on their stories, it could mean extra business for them. They think they’ve got upto a million people seeing his tags cos they’re not aware he’s bought thousands of followers himself. I’m just amazed these hotels don’t really understand how many people wouldn’t now book because they’re giving it for free to a zlister. It actually goes against them.
As for him failing everytime to declare he’s getting it for free and if not free, heavily discounted, I will keep reporting him because if you’re beggy enough to accept handouts, you should be owning it 💁🏻‍♀️
Agree. Most of his followers are bots or people like us who are voyeurs (use them for entertainment rather than influenced). It can’t generate the companies much income at all.

Reactions: 14
Her entire life is spend begging or buying more tit she doesn’t need.Is reducing stuff on vinted and the £100 she’s made might cover food for a week.Leo in baggy arse clothes this morning and that hair dear god what a mess.She must shop as totally unhappy in her fake arse marriage.He’s loving life with no family around him.He’s not put any comment on her recent pictures is the tit hitting the fan finally👍And seeing zelda goes online daily to talk tit why does she never leave a comment either?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If everything in their house was valued, and I mean everything including furniture, fixtures and fittings, they wouldn't add up to a hill of beans!
As if we are going to believe she has ANY real branded stuff, in the first place, never mind after her trip to Turkey. Hahaha 🤣
Did you not see yesterday she’s put up a pair of genuine Gucci sliders, Gucci bag and YSL boots for sale on her vinted and IG 🙄 Selling the real to replace with fake no doubt 😉

• Haha
Her entire life is spend begging or buying more tit she doesn’t need.Is reducing stuff on vinted and the £100 she’s made might cover food for a week.Leo in baggy arse clothes this morning and that hair dear god what a mess.She must shop as totally unhappy in her fake arse marriage.He’s loving life with no family around him.He’s not put any comment on her recent pictures is the tit hitting the fan finally👍And seeing zelda goes online daily to talk tit why does she never leave a comment either?
I’ve made £830 on Vinted this week I’ve sold 47 items .
but it was all new stuff . Still I’ve taken it out and money has gone straight into my child’s ISA account .

I work hard to pay my bills Vinted is just extra and to stop my house getting full of unused items .

sad she is begging for £10 for used shoes that are black filthy

Reactions: 22
God him rambling on about his next few days.Can tell this fucker never had a real job in his life.Going to see the kids and No mention of wooden spoon.He really is a embarrassment to men with his ramblings stupid prick😡Do you all think he actually thinks he’s popular🤣🤣And no bro you are not presenting it’s two minutes promoting a competition 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning fakeys, what's the big star of stage and screen up to today????
Tarantino audition?? Strictly stand in?? Taking over from Huw Edwards doing the news???
Or the usual rinse and repeat, gym, poncing on loose scratters and begging on line for his next freebie hotel ..
---
God him rambling on about his next few days.Can tell this fucker never had a real job in his life.Going to see the kids and No mention of wooden spoon.He really is a embarrassment to men with his ramblings stupid prick😡Do you all think he actually thinks he’s popular🤣🤣And no bro you are not presenting it’s two minutes promoting a competition 🙄
I actually think that peabrain works on the assumption that if he keeps repeating he's presenting, he'll convince himself that's what he's actually doing.
But in reality, he's just the 60 second filler between segments.
He's really deluded, isn't he.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As lots of us have said before.......that child has short limbs! That's beside the rest of his other obvious developmental problems!
Why is it so obvious to us but not to his useless parents or indeed any of their family!

• Heart
As lots of us have said before.......that child has short limbs! That's beside the rest of his other obvious developmental problems!
Why is it so obvious to us but not to his useless parents or indeed any of their family!
They were told at her 36 week scan on the show that he had short limbs so they obviously know it’s a concern if they’re still like that now but clearly don’t care

• Sad
  • Heart
I’m shocked nursery ain’t said anything or maybe they have but they ignore it
---
They were told at her 36 week scan on the show that he had short limbs so they obviously know it’s a concern if they’re still like that now but clearly don’t care
Sad really when flapz posted the nursery Leo goes to . The pictures shown how short he actually is compared to children the same age .

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m shocked nursery ain’t said anything or maybe they have but they ignore it
---

Sad really when flapz posted the nursery Leo goes to . The pictures shown how short he actually is compared to children the same age .
My niece is 19 months and looks taller than Leo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG I’m getting to the stage again where I may need to have a day off from this attention seeking twit 🤦🏻‍♀️ He really is that deluded he thinks appearing on LW is actually a huge deal and it’s going to lead to a full time TV career 😂😂😂 Can achieve anything you want? why are you doing bit segments for a daytime TV show and a travelling tour instead of SCD then? Does he seriously not realise how he’s coming across. He actually wants everyone to praise him for ‘working’. Honestly barring LW who else would employ the bleep. So he’s only spending Sunday morning with the family before he goes to Southampton for Sunday night, then onto Manchester for Monday to do more ‘presenting’ for LW apparently. You’re not seriously telling me that LW are paying him the sort of money that justifies him spending no time with his family at all. Moaned about driving an hour and a half to rehearsals but is happy to drive 3 hours to Southampton and then 5 hours to Manchester just to appear on TV for maybe 5 mins. No way is he not going to be calling in sick soon for the show. I genuinely have never ever seen anyone so thirsty to be famous 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Isn’t he taking any notice of the stats at the bottom of this printout?! Talk about taking it to the extreme and exactly why he looks so goddamn haggard!!
Because
1. He's too bleeping stupid to realise the damage he's doing.
2. He doesn't care, as it's an excuse/idea to get on the telly about his weight loss journey, exercise addiction, or us horrible trolls drove him to it.
3. Both of the above.
bleep
---
Isn’t he taking any notice of the stats at the bottom of this printout?! Talk about taking it to the extreme and exactly why he looks so goddamn haggard!!
He thinks he look wonderful.
The fact he looks like the walking dead has nothing to do with it.
I couldn't give a duck, there's always a narrative to anything this bleep does.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve made £830 on Vinted this week I’ve sold 47 items .
but it was all new stuff . Still I’ve taken it out and money has gone straight into my child’s ISA account .

I work hard to pay my bills Vinted is just extra and to stop my house getting full of unused items .

sad she is begging for £10 for used shoes that are black filthy
Same (not the amount!). Things I sell are brand new or worn once and I don’t like. The exception being 2 dresses which were very expensive and practically vintage I’d had them many years. They were snapped up. I’d rather do that then them going to charity shops and not being sold as they have so much stockpiled. Flaps is desperate and it shows. I saw Watchdog where people were duped with fake designer bags on Vinted so I’m sorry I wouldn’t buy anything like this on there I’d find a genuine seller. Just her showing a code means nothing to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another dumb quote from Flapz. Imagine waking up in the morning being her and living her life. I would shoot myself in the head. What a horrible existence.

As for the state of Spud, that tracksuit is way too big for him. Why dress him like such a scruff? His hair is a downright disgrace now. Full of split ends. His legs are really short - don't they notice? Also look at the way he runs and veers sideways. He's 3yrs old in four odd months.

That child needs an assessment urgently.

379872127_1038029607215454_4644758124055175415_n.jpg

Same (not the amount!). Things I sell are brand new or worn once and I don’t like. The exception being 2 dresses which were very expensive and practically vintage I’d had them many years. They were snapped up. I’d rather do that then them going to charity shops and not being sold as they have so much stockpiled. Flaps is desperate and it shows. I saw Watchdog where people were duped with fake designer bags on Vinted so I’m sorry I wouldn’t buy anything like this on there I’d find a genuine seller. Just her showing a code means nothing to me.
she won’t sell them . I also think like everything else she is tit at selling . Those creased pants ain’t nobody buying them .
shoes black filthy 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.