Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can't read, can't talk properly and is pig ugly. He is a syrup-wearing, donkey toothed, unlikeable, scrawny bleep.

He hasn't even got a face for radio, let alone TV. He is repulsive. 💯
He applied for jobs and got rejected he admitted that and said he isn’t good enough . Didn’t he also apply for work on radio and they rejected him aswell 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He applied for jobs and got rejected he admitted that and said he isn’t good enough . Didn’t he also apply for work on radio and they rejected him aswell 😂😂
Everyone would retune with that on the wireless

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Polly pocket! My love, reign your clientele life in! You know he’s a twit, accept it, we have!
Don’t you think it’s weird she attended last night and is attending again today
dressed like that ….
if I was Sophie I would be thinking something is going on !! She doesn’t even live near the theatre

• Haha
Ol flapz akimbo- even that old mattress Wayne linekar steered well clear lolz - straight into the clutches of jakey.... 😆😆💀

Screenshot_20220902-172958_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220902-172029_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she selling the gucci bag for more than she paid for it 🤣
Gucci is not like Hermes, their prices for resale generally do not increase, especially with that bag style. You could go to Bicester Village & get brand new for less.
---
Seriously, what a tit existence Squidward has. Going into M&S and taking a photograph of a bag and then doing an aff link. I bet she was out shoplifting. Pity the security guard didn't chuck her out.

Another lot of skin care. Nothing will work on Krueger now - she's beyond saving! Just like her 'husband' Worzel Gummidge. They both look fucked!

View attachment 2461654View attachment 2461655View attachment 2461656
That M&S bag has been in store for months. It has been linked by many influencers, Flappy is very late to the party with that one 😂

EDITED
Just seen where the bag was brought 😂 nice try Flapps

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔All her tit she is selling how sad to have to live like that, bleeping GIVE it to a charity shop, you can't be that hard up surely, other not so well off people could benefit from your generosity...bleeping GREED, but the thing is they never look any good in what they wear anyway.....baffling...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Jeez imagine how excited he'd get if he had a proper presenting job🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's never gonna happen though is it🤪🤪🤪
Surely we're gonna get him telling us he's tired soon, and all he's done is a few minutes on loose women and a few hours performing, not even a full days work ffs😳😳😳

• Haha
🐔All her tit she is selling how sad to have to live like that, bleeping GIVE it to a charity shop, you can't be that hard up surely, other not so well off people could benefit from your generosity...bleeping GREED, but the thing is they never look any good in what they wear anyway.....baffling...
Amazon T-shirts for £10 it’s the kind of stuff you give away free . Sad really they are clearly broke and struggling . Bambi and beat well and truly failed

Going a bit off piste, but did any of you Tattlers watch Olivia Attwood vs The Trolls? They discussed Tattle Life and how we’re all trolls. 🙄

• Haha
Colleen just said that Jaknob is gorgeous. She needs her eyes testing. I will drown him with the way he holds the LW cards. Standing there like he is special. So irritating.
That is why Coleen's 3 things in bag are wrong, bronzer, lippy and perfume. Get rid of any of those 3 and replace with glasses. She loves Jaknob cos of monty on ice.

• Haha
Colleen keeps calling him 'our jake' he will be buzzing off his tits 🤣
Hope she is getting confused and referring to her jake
---
Nice to be back! Been SO overloaded with work and interviewing for more staff. I thought I would dump yesterday's clips on here. That first one with the punch bag. 🤣🤣

Polly Parrot is definitely getting it from him. If she looked at my Mr Crazy like that I would kill her and Mr Crazy would run. She looks like a right bunny boiler! Flapz is so dim. bleeping 'hard working man' - he wouldn't know what hard work is. Last few days have been 14hr days for me sorting things out and actually working!

Another 60 second slot on Loose Women. How bleeping embarrassing. Is his head shrinking as his syrup and teeth look HUGE! 🤢

I still think he looks ill with a disease.

View attachment 2461352
View attachment 2461353
View attachment 2461354
View attachment 2461355View attachment 2461356
View attachment 2461357
View attachment 2461358View attachment 2461359View attachment 2461360View attachment 2461361View attachment 2461362
View attachment 2461364
Nice ABS Jak(knob). Are they mini abs?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think his and pollys next ploy will be to try and jump on the big brother hype like he did with love island..... only Sam Thompson done it better and landed the aftersun gig 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Going a bit off piste, but did any of you Tattlers watch Olivia Attwood vs The Trolls? They discussed Tattle Life and how we’re all trolls. 🙄
Load of old tit. That bloke she confronted was clearly an actor! 💯
---
Never warn 😂. Did she go to school? How was she a PA?
She was NEVER a PA. NEVER.

You have to be intelligent for that job and have articulate time management/work under immense pressure. She is thick as tit and cries when she has too many parcels delivered! More lies. 💯
---
I think his and pollys next ploy will be to try and jump on the big brother hype like he did with love island..... only Sam Thompson done it better and landed the aftersun gig 🤣🤣🤣
If they try to get him in on the Big Brother series I will do my nut. I am really looking forward to that.
---
Here we go again. Another fake account or from mummy, Flapz or Spud's account.

Sad prick.

381322818_296017816391809_1139549256716758984_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
---

You have to be intelligent for that job and have articulate time management/work under immense pressure. She is thick as tit and cries when she has too many parcels delivered! More lies. 💯
---

If they try to get him in on the Big Brother series I will do my nut. I am really looking forward to that.
---

Sad prick.

View attachment 2462658
Or from 🦜 after having the 🥕 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
---

---

---

Sad prick.

View attachment 2462658
🤣🤣🤣 he's so hard done by. How will he ever manage to fit in a gym session when he has 2 shows in one day. It's not like normal hard working people go to work for at least 8 hours a day (double the amount of time it would take him to do 2 shows) and manage to fit the gym in around their shifts or anything. How anyone finds these 'influencers' relatable I will never quite understand it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
‘Messages like this make all the travelling and hard work totally worth it’. duck off. He’s only needs to travel twice a week. His choice he’s so desperate to be on TV for 5 mins that he is travelling more than he needs to. As for the ‘hard work’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ anyone who has to tell their Instagram followers how hard they work constantly, is doing it to try and convince themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️ His first show isn’t until 230pm and he’s got to try and get a gym session in. Does he not realise how ridiculous and pathetic he sounds. He’s 35 years old for fucks sake.
While I’m on my early morning rant 😂 it’s like him having to go on all the time about him ‘presenting’. It is blatant he’s tagging the shows in, as usual, hoping they look and think how grateful, hard working and humble he comes across. To me he comes across like he always does. Attention seeking, needy, beggy, desperate for validation, etc… He’s been in the ‘industry’ 11 years, there’s a reason he only gets the scraps on daytime TV nobody else wants and her name is Polly 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.