Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can kind of understand if he was like davina presenting his own show or even like rylan but he’s literally doing 60 seconds on loose women for a comp that Kate lawler is lead role for πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
The comp itself is not even for loose women it’s all of ITV . Kate lawler has been live on this morning for the last couple of days talking about it and is currently in Lake District doing more comp for itv win .
---
So Kate lawler has had loads of ITV win work she’s been Disney cruise and Greece. She’s been all over the uk doing comps .
jake wanted to become the face of ITV comps but it lasted two seconds . In three days Kate has gone from Lake District to Scotland for this morning .

this morning did a post about her today . He will be fuming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jake will never be the main lead on anything he just gets scraps nobody wants . He’s easy to sue because he will do anything last minute and that nobody wants to do .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Seriously, what a tit existence Squidward has. Going into M&S and taking a photograph of a bag and then doing an aff link. I bet she was out shoplifting. Pity the security guard didn't chuck her out.

Another lot of skin care. Nothing will work on Krueger now - she's beyond saving! Just like her 'husband' Worzel Gummidge. They both look fucked!

380611472_607046464977776_3718394880292301843_n.jpg
379991624_675149717882786_9113500924614379725_n.jpg
380206133_292169993534628_1649876841498708458_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The only reason he keeps popping up for two seconds onLoose Women and is joining the live tour is because he thinks it will get him on the Loose Men panel and it won’t his presenting style is about 40 years out of date trying to flirt and have banter with the ladies giving it all the can I get a woo crap just shouts Barrymore or Forsyth in the 80s as for the panel I’ve watched old clips of him and he is quite flippant even cold about the deaths of his dad and brother it was only when it started bringing him attention he started trying to use it for his own gain and if you listen to him now he says the same old thing and never has anything useful to add that might help someone going through grief if he genuinely struggled he would have sought help and advice and would be able to pass that on but he uses it purely to try and stay relevant and most people can see right through it

• Heart
πŸ€­πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s joking right? Did she shag him last night to warrant this ludicrous comment!
Bet she pegged him...🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
---
It must be difficult in any position , as we've all seen the photo of his stiffie ...... slipping out, etc .. it is like a little springy doorstop

Mr. VC10s is bigger than that, on the soft πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€
You'd have more fun sitting on ya finger......
---
Anyone else think flappy is selling up to get a deposit for a flat?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wouldn’t daddy be happy to buy her one to get her away from him?

Anyone else excited for her cleaning vid? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’ll be feeling pleased with himself today. Chris went and saw him perform and then allowed him to take a photo with him. He had a fleeting appearance on LW and to top the day off, LW and ITV win have finally put him on their insta stories. No grid post like everyone else but still he’ll think he’s made it being on their stories. Now just wait for him to share it on his πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
Can only find one tweet about his appearance. That’s how relevant he truly is πŸ˜‰

Attachments

• Haha
Jesus she is skint πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
half the tit she posted should go to charity shop …. State of them shoes and she wants Β£10 has cheek to say everything’s worn once πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A bit like Bewful Yung Gel's 'unused mirror' she was selling in her Jumble Sale! 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Early doors for this but I'm going in with a thread title

Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, hardest working man in showbiz

If I win I'm happy to give credit where it's due to Polly Parrot and Colleen Nolan, I'm not all me, me,me unlike Our Jake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wouldn’t daddy be happy to buy her one to get her away from him?

Anyone else excited for her cleaning vid? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
"It's pure Colchester filth, that's what that is!" 🀣

Screenshot_20230920-175933~2.png

---
All 5 seconds of it! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

What an absolute minger he is! 🀒

---
Hideous twit. 🀒

Screenshot_20230920-181114~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Seriously, I have never known a 35yr old to act like this in my life.

Zelda definitely should have swallowed that night. Honestly, what an embarrassing creature he is. πŸ’―

379991949_1069160900764716_4726710680754219646_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» so all in all he’s done a max of 4.5 hours work today? He just cannot help himself but film himself and his self importance.
β€˜Presented’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he’s getting as obsessed with that word as he is the word β€˜work’ πŸ™„ He really wants some sort of medal for actually working for a living.
---
Seriously, I have never known a 35yr old to act like this in my life.

Zelda definitely should have swallowed that night. Honestly, what an embarrassing creature he is. πŸ’―

View attachment 2461809
β€˜Zelda definitely should have swallowed that night’ βš°βš°βš°πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fakey on LW today - praise me, adore me

This is a true representation of him 'presenting' he is actually manic. He really needs to learn to contain his obvious excitement at being on TV for 3 minutes because his hands fly all over the place its really off putting.

Reactions: 18
This is a true representation of him 'presenting' he is actually manic. He really needs to learn to contain his obvious excitement at being on TV for 3 minutes because his hands fly all over the place its really off putting.
He is like W in the Inbetweemers when he got stoned and couldn't control his arms 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
πŸ”WTF is that shirt....I could not watch him doing LW load of old tripe..What's with all the photos he has to show all the time, photos of tit, uploads any old crap ...sad man .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.