Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine how manic he’d be if he got a TV gig that lasted longer than 5 mins 😂He’d self combust. Polly obviously gets him his bit parts at ITV because before she came along he was getting nothing. In the long run I think she’s actually going to be more of a hindrance than a help to his ‘TV career’. The way she portrays herself online, drapes herself over him and constantly over exaggerates his ‘achievements’ comes across quite unprofessional imo. Like somebody else said I’m convinced these gigs he’s doing is purely to try and raise his profile and build his portfolio up, so is either doing them at a discount price or even for free. Genuinely never known anyone brag about doing a comp giveaway on daytime TV. Andi Peters must be shitting himself 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi guyyyyyssss. Sorry couldn't resist. I see duck all has changed with dick wad. I've not been on in weeks and it's same old tit. Wtf has happened to his face he looks horrendous. Like a 50 year old smack head

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Could you imagine how manic he’d be if he got a TV gig that lasted longer than 5 mins 😂He’d self combust. Polly obviously gets him his bit parts at ITV because before she came along he was getting nothing. In the long run I think she’s actually going to be more of a hindrance than a help to his ‘TV career’. The way she portrays herself online, drapes herself over him and constantly over exaggerates his ‘achievements’ comes across quite unprofessional imo. Like somebody else said I’m convinced these gigs he’s doing is purely to try and raise his profile and build his portfolio up, so is either doing them at a discount price or even for free. Genuinely never known anyone brag about doing a comp giveaway on daytime TV. Andi Peters must be shitting himself 😉
Thing is he’s literally doing 60 seconds . Hate to keep mentioning it but Kate lawler seems to have now bagged a permanent a lot for ITV win and pso pls are saying she should become Alison on the sofa 🤣 these 60 second slots he’s got are defo Polly begging ITV to let him have airtime I bet he ain’t even being paid . Embarrassed for him and the way he goes on is even more embarrassing he isn’t presenting anything

as for Polly so unprofessional and no wonder she has just two clients she’s ridiculous. His career in tv died years ago he’s clinging to anything now but he won’t ever become a star

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So if Polly was telling the truth, he’ll also be on LW on Friday. He’s got 2 shows tomorrow and Saturday and then he’s got the LW live tour in Southampton on Sunday night. Then Monday off and then in Buxton for Tuesday night. How long before he starts with the tiredness and ailments 🙄
Just seen a review and glad to see he’s not been given any special mention at all 😊

Attachments

• Haha
All that driving jake for 60 seconds
ITV treat the main acts to VIP treatment…… Kate living life whilst jakes driving 8 hours round the clock for a 60 second slot nobody else wanted 🥴🥴😂🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So if Polly was telling the truth, he’ll also be on LW on Friday. He’s got 2 shows tomorrow and Saturday and then he’s got the LW live tour in Southampton on Sunday night. Then Monday off and then in Buxton for Tuesday night. How long before he starts with the tiredness and ailments 🙄
Just seen a review and glad to see he’s not been given any special mention at all 😊
Oh dear. His giant ego isn't going to like that. Last name and no comment saying how wonderful he is......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All that driving jake for 60 seconds
ITV treat the main acts to VIP treatment…… Kate living life whilst jakes driving 8 hours round the clock for a 60 second slot nobody else wanted 🥴🥴😂🤦‍♀️
That looks like a lovely suite 🤣
Nothing like a TL or PI (no shade - I stay in them myself when in the UK) he must hate seeing her stories 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's done the reel guys! Lol 🤣

And he's still banging on about presenting! 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
She's done the reel guys! Lol 🤣

And he's still banging on about presenting! 🤡

View attachment 2462164
View attachment 2462165
View attachment 2462167
Wonder what his FM castmates think the fact he’s making it blatantly obvious he wants to be ‘TV presenting’ and not on a theatre stage. It’s almost like he thinks the tour is beneath him 🙄 He is definitely hoping a proper TV gig materialises so he can bin this off. The desperation to be on TV for him is off the scale. All I can say is don’t give up the day job Fakey 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder what his FM castmates think the fact he’s making it blatantly obvious he wants to be ‘TV presenting’ and not on a theatre stage. It’s almost like he thinks the tour is beneath him 🙄 He is definitely hoping a proper TV gig materialises so he can bin this off. The desperation to be on TV for him is off the scale. All I can say is don’t give up the day job Fakey 👍🏻
Even if he manages to force himself on to any TV show as a regular presenter, we all know he won’t last. In some ways it will be the best karma. He will fully show himself up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean how long now has he begged and tried to get on TV and get a full time job on TV ? Years and it’s never happened and I doubt it ever will either . he’s too manic and over excited over something that’s really well

scraps 🥴🥴😂

Reactions: 12
Even if he manages to force himself on to any TV show as a regular presenter, we all know he won’t last. In some ways it will be the best karma. He will fully show himself up.
He can't read, can't talk properly and is pig ugly. He is a syrup-wearing, donkey toothed, unlikeable, scrawny bleep.

He hasn't even got a face for radio, let alone TV. He is repulsive. 💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
lol at flappy not knowing what hump day is, it’s for people who work you baggy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.