Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is back presenting making a dick of himself on LW in another shirt that assaults the ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can someone please talk some sense into me...ive set LW to record just so i can see fakey ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I just cant help myself ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Itโ€™s the whole showing off that heโ€™s on LW. You know the show thatโ€™s so popular with so many viewers every day ๐Ÿ™„ Also the way he holds the cards as if he is actually going to be interviewing someone ๐Ÿ™„ So if PP was right, heโ€™ll also be on Friday as well ๐Ÿ˜ด Fancy having to wear the same shirt you wore on your last appearance on Lorraine cos you canโ€™t afford new ones ๐Ÿ˜‚. I bet heโ€™s saving the Doberman shirt for Friday ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Itโ€™s the whole showing off that heโ€™s on LW. LW such a popular show with so many viewers every day ๐Ÿ™„ Also the way he holds the cards as if he is actually going to be interviewing someone ๐Ÿ™„ So if PP was right, heโ€™ll also be on Friday as well ๐Ÿ˜ด Fancy having to wear the same shirt you wore on your last appearance on Lorraine cos you canโ€™t afford new ones ๐Ÿ˜‚. I bet heโ€™s saving the Doberman shirt for Friday ๐Ÿ™„
Whatโ€™s he doing on lw ??

Reactions: 9
So she paid ยฃ625 and wants over ยฃ800๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Take it dick head prefers his smelly dirty fake bag๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Captain Sandy from Below Deck is on the show - wonder has she asked fakey for his autograph and a pic ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow, the state of them gnashers ffs๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ he's got to be on Loose Women doing the comp again. So excited to have 2 minutes on LW sad as duck. His dress sense is just๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ shocking. Thinks he's made it don't he๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Flaps flogging a Gucci backpack, fallen on hard times have we๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช why hasn't Fakey got that one instead of his snidey one๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
---
So she paid ยฃ625 and wants over ยฃ800๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Take it dick head prefers his smelly dirty fake bag๐Ÿคฃ
Why the duck is she selling it for more, daft cow๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hes to cringe for TV. Butlins entertaining kids, yeah I see it but not tv. Wish he would speak properly as well, thats all part of presenting.

I definitely turned the TV on at the wrong time!!!

• Haha
So sheโ€™s putting designer stuff on Vinted probably to prove not all their stuff is fake ๐Ÿ˜‚ but then why is she now trying to sell it all? The Gucci sliders are mens apparently ๐Ÿ™„ Which man wears a size 5.5 unless theyโ€™re a child ๐Ÿ˜‚ and if she thinks those boots are in a very good condition, she needs to start using the glasses she got paid to advertise. As for selling a second hand bag for more than she paid for it. Desperate times obviously call for desperate measures ๐Ÿ˜‰

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.