Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colleen just said that Jaknob is gorgeous. She needs her eyes testing. I will drown him with the way he holds the LW cards. Standing there like he is special. So irritating.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me. I didn’t realise she’s putting them on her Instagram to try and sell as well 🤯 Funny only the designer stuff and not the things for a tenner. While he’s making a show of himself on LW, she’s selling her possessions on Instagram. I don’t know who I’m more embarrassed for out of the two of them at this point 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah Jeanie she said offers accepted on her stories🤣🤣People struggling with day to day living Wtaf wants her tit.I remember she bought him that bag lol how embarrassing🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah Jeanie she said offers accepted on her stories🤣🤣People struggling with day to day living Wtaf wants her tit.I remember she bought him that bag lol how embarrassing🤣🤣
It’s bad enough her having to sell them on Vinted but to actually put them on her Instagram and say offers welcome as well 😳 Does she not realise how bad it looks that she’s forever bragging and posting about free trips/gifted items on there and now she trying to get people to buy her second hand designer gear 🤯 The same people who haven’t probably had a holiday this year where she’s had several, all free 😡 If she was doing it for charity fair enough but she’s obviously not.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she’s putting designer stuff on Vinted probably to prove not all their stuff is fake 😂 but then why is she now trying to sell it all? The Gucci sliders are mens apparently 🙄 Which man wears a size 5.5 unless they’re a child 😂 and if she thinks those boots are in a very good condition, she needs to start using the glasses she got paid to advertise. As for selling a second hand bag for more than she paid for it. Desperate times obviously call for desperate measures 😉
Because she is desperate for cash . Her second hand tat ain’t selling so she thinks her designer stuff will
must be in debt the pair of them to have to sell all the designer bits 🤢
---
It’s bad enough her having to sell them on Vinted but to actually put them on her Instagram and say offers welcome as well 😳 Does she not realise how bad it looks that she’s forever bragging and posting about free trips/gifted items on there and now she trying to get people to buy her second hand designer gear 🤯 The same people who haven’t probably had a holiday this year where she’s had several, all free 😡 If she was doing it for charity fair enough but she’s obviously not.
Because she is desperate she has no work jakes stuck in panto
I think they both realise how broke they are now . 60 seconds on loose women for I assume a comp is not work and won’t be paying him well either . Infact I’m convinced he’s doing it FREE to build his profile to get noticed but nobody likes him .

also the fact the house is in disrepair they have no assets . The car had to be sent back and the stepdad had to get him a financed tit vw that 18 year olds drive . absolutely broke

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh Polly 🤣
Does she know what work is? So far he's been on LW this morn for 3 mins and half of that is him making the audience "woo" him
Screenshot_20230920_131823_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think this woman is of her bleeping rocker🤣🤣🤣In the past year he’s been a Dino🤣Rode a bike giving bread cakes away🤣A bleeping mosquito in the park🤣🤣And ate some jelly🤣👍
IMG_8503.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh Polly 🤣
Does she know what work is? So far he's been on LW this morn for 3 mins and half of that is him making the audience "woo" him
View attachment 2461287
It’s the fact she’s put this story on straight after one of Tash & Andrew from LI at London Fashion Week. Loose Women for a competition giveaway or guests at LFW. Wonder whose getting the most pay and publicity from those two things? Clue it’s not hardest working man in showbiz 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I think this woman is of her bleeping rocker🤣🤣🤣In the past year he’s been a Dino🤣Rode a bike giving bread cakes away🤣A bleeping mosquito in the park🤣🤣And ate some jelly🤣👍View attachment 2461290
Hardest working man in showbiz 😂😂😂
is she on drugs ….
one he isn’t in SHOWBIZ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤡🤡🤡🤡

60 second for a itv comp ffs

how is she not embarrassed at this point ffs . He isn’t in showbiz and he barely gets any kind of work let alone tv work !!!! If he was the hardest working man in showbiz why is he driving round in a financed VW basic car that his mummy had to get him on finance ??? If he’s such a hard working showbiz man then why do I never see him on my TV ??? And why is his wife selling everything they own to pay her bleeping bills

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hardest working man in showbiz? Give over polly 😂😂
He’s hardly worked the first 8 months of the year 😂. She’s getting ‘hard working’ confused with ‘he’ll do anything at the last minute for peanuts cos he’s so desperate to get on TV for 2 seconds’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m genuinely pissing myself how deluded polly is 😂😂
possibly the most embarrassing thing she has said yet !!
hardest working man in showbiz 😂😂😂😂🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
pretty sure he’s spent the last year dressed as Dino at butlins and laying in his sofa !!

as for “ our Jake “ coleen is a desperate old hag only saying it because jakes obsessed with loose women what man do you know that constant goes back to loose women like Jake ?.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely bleeping skint. Bambi & Bear has completely bombed, bills are obviously mounting up and she looks utterly dreadful.

Get a job Flapz - your lives are plain embarrassing.

380201812_855743339564026_2367167437716685054_n.jpg

380348657_324306156774482_4628651918289153583_n.jpg

380453195_1299979037305981_7490207593700078756_n.jpg

• Sick
So she’s now doing aff links on Tiktok as well. How skint must you be to be doing an aff link for a suede protector on both insta and tiktok 🙄 At least tonight we’ve got the furniture cleaner reel to finally look forward to 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Absolutely bleeping skint. Bambi & Bear has completely bombed, bills are obviously mounting up and she looks utterly dreadful.

Get a job Flapz - your lives are plain embarrassing.

View attachment 2461331
View attachment 2461332
View attachment 2461333
View attachment 2461334
View attachment 2461335
View attachment 2461336
It really is embarrassing.
jake getting 60 second scraps on LE that nobody else wants and flaps selling everything they own .

for months now she has been selling second hand tat for £10 even trying Instagram and Facebook marketplace is showing just how skint they are both are . Jake having to give the big car back and beg his stepdad to get him a cheap car on finance shows how skint they are . The car itself is less than 12k to buy so shows they can’t even afford basic items .

the kids look scruffy the house is a mess and is in need of furniture . So embarrassing 😳
They need to just face facts they are irrelevant and not likeable she will never influence anybody to buy anything she needs to give it up and get a job . Jake will never be a star his delusional and thinks two minutes in a daytime tv show makes him a showbiz man and celeb he’s in coo coo land 🤡

• Heart
🐔 Just read X (Twitter) may start to charge a small fee. Perhaps cock features got wind of this a while ago and deleted his account ie cutbacks. 😆 ....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here you go polly one for your scrapbook 👍And another we all know you just love saggy balls twit face👍
IMG_8504.jpeg
IMG_8505.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.