Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lost access to my old account I forgot the password when my iPad broke and I had to get a new one so that’s why I remind you of them 😂 xx
I knew it! Awww Riddle glad you're okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She hasn't got an invite but will take a few snaps outside, to give the impression she's attending.
Then she will drive home lols
I had a friend once who used to do that to wind her ex up. She used to get ready, photograph herself in different outfits then go out on different nights tagging herself at different places!

Glad to say I haven't seen her in years. She was nuts! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Must of been paid for an ad the fact she’s had her nails done professionally 😉 Maybe she’s had them done cos she’s off to London tomorrow for ITSs 10th anniversary event or do we reckon her invite got lost in the post 🤭
She is balls deep on this thread .
in the last two days she has been proving tattle wrong or should I say TRYING to prove us wrong .
firstly he had no ring so she posted a loved up vid of them both .
THEN she did a video of Freddie after reading us say she left him out of the one she did just Leo saying boy mum .
she then did a new video because she said people was saying about her feet but onoy this thread said anything about her feet .

I said twice yesterday she never goes out and her beauty treatments stopped a year ago and jakes controlling . Suddenly she is having her nails done 🥴🥴🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jake Quickenden - documentary maker ✨
Thread title right there 😊
---
She is balls deep on this thread .
in the last two days she has been proving tattle wrong or should I say TRYING to prove us wrong .
firstly he had no ring so she posted a loved up vid of them both .
THEN she did a video of Freddie after reading us say she left him out of the one she did just Leo saying boy mum .
she then did a new video because she said people was saying about her feet but onoy this thread said anything about her feet .

I said twice yesterday she never goes out and her beauty treatments stopped a year ago and jakes controlling . Suddenly she is having her nails done 🥴🥴🥴😂
and he’s now showing us that he’s with Danny because we’ve said how the cast don’t hang out with him. I think they are probably as obsessed with Tattle as they are with Instagram at this point 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How much is the taxi mate🙄🙄God he’s so ignorant to that woman driver.Shes not your mate and why are you filming her🙄Zelda of to bleach the sink after poor doormatt darned to open a tin of tuna🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another little ode hopefully to make you smile

Fakey thinks he’s famous doing this touring
But us fakey’s just think he is f🤬 boring
Flapz is selling everything that’s in sight
In the evenings she just high as a kite
Nik Nak is always just the same
Whilst his dad is always chasing the fame
Money is a problem as still just as tight
All he is interested in is winning that fight
The house is a mess and just as untidy
And Zelda still can’t wait till chippy Friday
Spare a thought for the No:1 son
All he wants is some love and fun
Getting poor Freddie to what parent is best
All step daddy does is prance in a vest
Everyone on here just needs a break
Because it’s all lies and just damned fake
But we will come back when we are ready
Bet the old fucker will still be in beddy
The fight will happen and he might win
But for us tattlers just get in the bin
Here’s hoping his pants rub and chafe
Love to everyone and let’s stay safe 💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If I was that taxi driver, I would have charged the cunts double and also said "mate? Excuse me?".

"Oh look we're on a massive billboard. Massive? I struggled to see it".

That wig is lookinh ridiculously larger. I'd say his head is shrinking but his ego definitely isn't. That Danny looks a right miserable twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
If I was that taxi driver, I would have charged the cunts double and also said "mate? Excuse me?".

"Oh look we're on a massive billboard. Massive? I struggled to see it".

That wig is lookinh ridiculously larger. I'd say his head is shrinking but his ego definitely isn't. That Danny looks a right miserable twit.

View attachment 2475892
God he’s so desperate to be funny, it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She posted on a page ages ago it’s probably in a old thread but she paid somebody to make personalised vinyl with Leo on for bam I and bear . So she won’t have a clue how to personalise and make her own . Plus it involves actually working 😂 can’t see her sat by a cricut machine all day making personalised pjs . To many people do them so she won’t get business
I’ve a Cricut and this sort of thing I leave for personal stuff or family to test it out. She wouldn’t have a clue how to do it herself so if she pays somebody no wonder she hikes her prices up. My friends business does tote bags, vanity bags, cushion covers etc and hats off to her she works hard and gets her own designs so to see Flaps doing this pisses me off. Sadly people will buy from her and the likes of Label Lady. (Actually) small business all the way for me I’d never be influenced by these grifters

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Flapps you really don't need to poll whether people have matching Xmas PJs & Fakey we don't need to go help please either 😂 Desperate much for engagement? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the Lancôme set gifted? No #gifted but she’s said thank you. Think she’s just pretending it’s gifted.
---
Watching stage to the cage and it’s so embarrassing!!! Fakey and flaps are loving being filmed. Also noticed Freddie is saying things that don’t sound natural. “I love this child” about Leo. I think he feels he has to say stuff like that.

• Sick
I’ve a Cricut and this sort of thing I leave for personal stuff or family to test it out. She wouldn’t have a clue how to do it herself so if she pays somebody no wonder she hikes her prices up. My friends business does tote bags, vanity bags, cushion covers etc and hats off to her she works hard and gets her own designs so to see Flaps doing this pisses me off. Sadly people will buy from her and the likes of Label Lady. (Actually) small business all the way for me I’d never be influenced by these grifters
I agree . No Way would she actually do a bit of graft . my friend had a big following on Facebook and she started it years ago but so many people jumped on it that she was no longer getting business so shut down . Too many people are doing it now . especially on tiktok . I think Sophie jumps form one disaster to another in the hopes of many a few quid . She changed bambi and bear to women’s wear but that didn’t work it’s now all less than half price already .
---
Flapps you really don't need to poll whether people have matching Xmas PJs & Fakey we don't need to go help please either 😂 Desperate much for engagement? 🙄
So obvious she is trying to see how many watch her posts who would buy products . Ain’t nobody buying matching pjs from her .
primark and Asda do amazing range of matching family pjs . We got the grinch last year and my kids all had matching Disney mickey ones from primary x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What do you think? As if the skinflint has any coin to pay for that room.
That hotels room rate is cheaper than the premier inn in Buxton 😂 The fact he’s been to ALDIs to buy supplies as well, he’s obviously not eating there and he’s not tagged the hotel in, so I reckon he may have had to actually pay for this one himself 😂
---
Is the Lancôme set gifted? No #gifted but she’s said thank you. Think she’s just pretending it’s gifted.
---
Watching stage to the cage and it’s so embarrassing!!! Fakey and flaps are loving being filmed. Also noticed Freddie is saying things that don’t sound natural. “I love this child” about Leo. I think he feels he has to say stuff like that.
More skincare. We’ll be seeing that for sale on FB marketplace soon the amount she’s got 😂

• Haha
God these two pillocks posting the same old tit🥱🥱🥱 duck off with the pj's Flappy, that market is saturated and about 2 years out of date now🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fakey's wig is getting more ridiculous by the second😬😬😬 looks like a bleeping bog brush😆😆😆😆 and he's always touching and preening it🥴🥴🥴and what the duck is up with his bottom teeth in the taxi, has he got food stuck in em🤮🤮🤮 he's so minging🤢🤢🤢🤢

Yeah James Webb can get to duck aswell, another minger who looks about 50🤣🤣🤣🤣 and needs a hose down, he looks acky as my mum would say🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Im not watching it ✋ I will get too much rage so I only see what put on here but id enjoy watching Paul and his family, are the separate or all in the same episode? like us Fakeys ‘journey’ streaming now and Paul’s after?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Completely deluded. She's just embarrassing herself at this rate. Please don't tell me she wants to sell matching pyjamas. 🤣

They were a tit idea a few years ago. Old news now. Tacky as duck.

I see another pathetic quote. Yeah, take a good look at the person you are now. You are a JOKE and have ZERO potential. 💯

PS: Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, gives a duck about your nails.

View attachment 2475643
View attachment 2475644
View attachment 2475645View attachment 2475646View attachment 2475647View attachment 2475648
---
More prancing around like a twit.

View attachment 2475662
View attachment 2475663
View attachment 2475664
View attachment 2475665
---
"Go help please".........

Seriously? 🙄

View attachment 2475667
I fixed one of her stories…

IMG_4337.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im not watching it ✋ I will get too much rage so I only see what put on here but id enjoy watching Paul and his family, are the separate or all in the same episode? like us Fakeys ‘journey’ streaming now and Paul’s after?
All in the same episodes but quite easy to fast forward through F&F if you just want to watch Paul 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So, apparently she reckons this is gifted but not declared as such.

383951674_274948488749985_1419499709633780074_n.jpg

---
Get in the bin the pair of you. 🤬

---
Bit late for a 'morning motivation' tit post.

382956127_1301233267178428_8093425308990157175_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.