Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must sit all day emailing places for a discount or a free stay.Wish this culture of begging and been given free stuff would stop.Had more than their far share of trips in the past year😡Also what’s with her post without a bra on dear god those tits are just awful.I amazed she weighs 8 stone as to me she looks extremely underweight.View attachment 2475235View attachment 2475248
Anyone see this about VB? Maybe this is who she is copying? I think VB is Flappy’s idol 😂 Again like youre husband… in youre bleeping dreams!
IMG_1442.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See Sophie has been reading tattle again . Posting tiktok videos inlcuidng Freddie saying her universe .
still think he’s not living at home
She’s now posted 9 TikTok’s in one week 🤯 Not even 5,000 followers so barely any likes or comments but still she persists. WTF would they honestly do if social media crashed for a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely I won’t post pictures again only Sophie and Jake I didn’t think when doing it . I do think Fred’s dad is aware about the thread he was private for years then went public . Probably loves the attention they all seem a strange lot
I think he’s probably quite keen to be public. Seen him in Colchester and is really good looking but got the impression he knows it. Funnily enough he looks like he’s morphing in to fakey as he’s lost weight and has an earring too like Jake 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think he’s probably quite keen to be public. Seen him in Colchester and is really good looking but got the impression he knows it. Funnily enough he looks like he’s morphing in to fakey as he’s lost weight and has an earring too like Jake 🤢
The perfect example of

“where are they from?”
- “essex”
“ah, that explains it”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see Chris hughes has been filming for stand up to cancer.Bet the fake one with his woe me stories wonders why film companies pass him by.He only gets the 5 second jobs as cheap and readily available 🤣🤣Glad I’m banned from viewing her tik toks can’t even remember why I was 🤣

• Haha
Aw I was gutted watching him play with the punch bag, no superhero leap 😔 but then, hurrah 😃 he did his gay power rangers knee skippity hop on the motivator guy at the last second. Made my day 🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes I am 😂 I’m a nightmare with passwords I have to write down my passwords for everything these days .
I love this thread I have since day one it cracks me up . Jakes absolutely pathetic but I laugh how cringe he is in the belief that he’s a star 😂🥴
Welcome back ❤ I did say this in the off topic chat thats who I thought you were x I love this thread too it caics me up, its rince and repeat I know but its the funniest thread on tattle and everyone gets along and has a laugh together until them twats come on to tit stir but you can spot them a mile away and then you know tattle is really pissing them off 😂😂🙌

• Heart
Looks like she’s going to try flogging matching pjs then. With the prices she charges she hasn’t got a hope in hell, not that she would have anyway. So many companies do them now.
Completely deluded. Primark is the best place around for that sort of thing. 💯
---
Awwe Redtea2 please don't go, I really like your posts🙏 I think it was more about the rights & wrongs of showing other family members generally rather than a dig at you. It's a tricky one with Freddie's dad. On the one hand it seems really interesting to see & find out what Fred's other life is like away from the woeful circus of Fake n Flaps parenting (or lack of). But then Fred gets his other, safer life under the magnifying glass. I don't know why the dad turned his IG to public, as I think that's a pity in the light all the lack of privacy Freddie gets from his own mother.

You are right though that on other Tattle threads everyone gets shown. I'm thinking of the dreadful Charlotte Dawson but she surrounds herself with appalling coke snorting friends, a money grabbing mother & a dubious other half.

Freddie is not seen so much now and I think we all sigh in collective relief. Also it's one in the eye for Fake that he gets sent up rotten on here and Fred's other family are left in perfect peace. Please keep posting your brilliant insights, they really make me laugh xxx
Chazza Dawson's thread and Wiki is full of their coke/ket head friends. Even Dazza, the anus flasher. I'm quite careful about what I put on but the majority of the time it's solid evidence so hey ho......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Welcome back ❤ I did say this in the off topic chat thats who I thought you were x I love this thread too it caics me up, its rince and repeat I know but its the funniest thread on tattle and everyone gets along and has a laugh together until them twats come on to tit stir but you can spot them a mile away and then you know tattle is really pissing them off 😂😂🙌
Yes it makes me laugh this thread I love it .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Completely deluded. She's just embarrassing herself at this rate. Please don't tell me she wants to sell matching pyjamas. 🤣

They were a tit idea a few years ago. Old news now. Tacky as duck.

I see another pathetic quote. Yeah, take a good look at the person you are now. You are a JOKE and have ZERO potential. 💯

PS: Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, gives a duck about your nails.

383755245_326758576507952_429056432383341801_n.jpg
382932817_1718247178622336_7926577692426266491_n.jpg
382890355_2045310055804538_8953804044248393704_n.jpg
381249801_1738858809885694_6641903968906974467_n.jpg

---
More prancing around like a twit.

---
"Go help please".........

Seriously? 🙄

383157837_317199320962861_1916445513590541326_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think it's so very bleak, one standing around the house posting crap, the other arsing around in a gym, posting crap.
They genuinely have nothing better to do. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So in the gym at 8 but then straight back to the hotel for a nap? Then goes on about how tired he is because he works so hard? Wouldn’t mind a count up of how many minutes he’s actually on stage for TFM I bet it isn’t much useless bone idle twit. People have asked me why I go gym so much no we already know it’s to avoid your family because when your away you don’t even go half as much and we can tell this morning with your pathetic punches

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he’s got a cameraman following him around to film him for an online channel, preparing for his fight and he calls it a ‘documentary’ 😂 Like telling people how to enter a competition is ‘presenting’. Hardly mentions the fight but now keeps sharing the link cos he’s so desperate for people to watch him 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he’s got a cameraman following him around to film him for an online channel, preparing for his fight and he calls it a ‘documentary’ 😂 Like telling people how to enter a competition is ‘presenting’. Hardly mentions the fight but now keeps sharing the link cos he’s so desperate for people to watch him 🤢
Documentary of a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Completely deluded. She's just embarrassing herself at this rate. Please don't tell me she wants to sell matching pyjamas. 🤣

They were a tit idea a few years ago. Old news now. Tacky as duck.

I see another pathetic quote. Yeah, take a good look at the person you are now. You are a JOKE and have ZERO potential. 💯

PS: Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, gives a duck about your nails.

View attachment 2475643
View attachment 2475644
View attachment 2475645View attachment 2475646View attachment 2475647View attachment 2475648
---
More prancing around like a twit.

View attachment 2475662
View attachment 2475663
View attachment 2475664
View attachment 2475665
---
"Go help please".........

Seriously? 🙄

View attachment 2475667
She posted on a page ages ago it’s probably in a old thread but she paid somebody to make personalised vinyl with Leo on for bam I and bear . So she won’t have a clue how to personalise and make her own . Plus it involves actually working 😂 can’t see her sat by a cricut machine all day making personalised pjs . To many people do them so she won’t get business

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So in the gym at 8 but then straight back to the hotel for a nap? Then goes on about how tired he is because he works so hard? Wouldn’t mind a count up of how many minutes he’s actually on stage for TFM I bet it isn’t much useless bone idle twit. People have asked me why I go gym so much no we already know it’s to avoid your family because when your away you don’t even go half as much and we can tell this morning with your pathetic punches
If he was serious , he would be up at 4.30am , and into the gym at 5 for 90 mins each day

• Haha
Must of been paid for an ad the fact she’s had her nails done professionally 😉 Maybe she’s had them done cos she’s off to London tomorrow for ITSs 10th anniversary event or do we reckon her invite got lost in the post 🤭

• Haha
Must of been paid for an ad the fact she’s had her nails done professionally 😉 Maybe she’s had them done cos she’s off to London tomorrow for ITSs 10th anniversary event or do we reckon her invite got lost in the post 🤭
She hasn't got an invite but will take a few snaps outside, to give the impression she's attending.
Then she will drive home lols

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.