Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can’t parent the one he’s got, why the duck would he want another one 😡 oh for content and free stuff. Cunts 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The
He can’t parent the one he’s got, why the duck would he want another one 😡 oh for content and free stuff. Cunts 😡
Thay are not called kids any more they are money rollers. When one gets too old to do the ads and bring in the dollar roll in another

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I’ll be out right, Leo isn’t wired right currently , he hasn't developmentally developed at all. He is so far behind and it shows! His dullard parents aren’t showing any interest at all to help this young chap!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh look what head has just posted because he’s lost a load of followers sad sad sad little man and what’s with the teenager crap? Kid isn’t even 3! Only baby I’ve ever known come out looking like a shrivelled old man she must have starved herself in pregnancy now just waiting for the I can’t believe your gorgeous Leo got trolled comments
Jesus wept. What is he talking about 'teenager'. The kid's not even 3yrs old ffs.

Wants another one? duck off. ✊💦

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I saw that picture Jeanie and like her the weight loss is seriously scary.Both look shocking and once you lose weight in your face it’s never reversed.My sister runs three to four times a week and looks awful as won’t allow herself to be over 9 stone👀He’s overdoing it clearly🙄maybe wants out of the full Monty lol as he’s clearly not well liked on this tour👍
Not surprised he isn’t liked on the tour. He has a bit part and yet pretends he has the lead role.
---
I didn’t mean for me posting Fred’s dad to cause so much drama
I never seen that rule and have seen other threads posting pictures of other family members etc so didn’t see the issue
I will apologise because I feel like discussing me in the fakeys ensemble thread and agreeing with each other is a bit bitchy

anyway have a nice day and carry on discussing them pair I will leave you all to it 😊
Let it go @Redtea2 . Let’s continue dissecting Fakey and Flapz, our favs😂😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh look what head has just posted because he’s lost a load of followers sad sad sad little man and what’s with the teenager crap? Kid isn’t even 3! Only baby I’ve ever known come out looking like a shrivelled old man she must have starved herself in pregnancy now just waiting for the I can’t believe your gorgeous Leo got trolled comments
How do they know he’s funny when the kid can barely talk?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Must make him feel like an amazing parent when all the Tena huns leave comments like that. We can all see you’re a tit dad fake. God help if they have another child.

If you loved your kid so much, you’d give him the privacy he deserves and stop exploiting him. Horrible hole. I’m pretty sure there’s a pregnancy announcement coming soon. sophie might have let him near her for once, she needs some new content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You only have to watch Zelda and her soap scoops to see the entire family are a bunch of weirdos👀I actually think she believes these characters are real it’s all very odd.So b&b bombed and now going to flog pjs please don’t bother 👍Be interesting to see if her begging works as the stick has 6 weeks of at Christmas I think?
Lolllll, you are right. He’s very stick-like . @mollyann

Reactions: 9
Do I get my first bingo? I said the other other day he hadn’t posted the troll baby pic in a while and bang he does. Hi Fakey

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Must make him feel like an amazing parent when all the Tena huns leave comments like that. We can all see you’re a tit dad fake. God help if they have another child.

If you loved your kid so much, you’d give him the privacy he deserves and stop exploiting him. Horrible hole. I’m pretty sure there’s a pregnancy announcement coming soon. sophie might have let him near her for once, she needs some new content
It’s possible because she is now saying she wants to put on weight but was out jogging on the sun the other morning apparently and are you able to get all that laser shite she’s getting done if you’re pregnant?? The thoughts of letting him anywhere near you 🤮🤮🤮 it was vomit inducing reading that comment “I think I wasn’t another one” 🤮🤮🤮🤮 prick posting the newborn photo as usual for troll comments! Prick

• Haha
  • Sick

In jakes head this is him and h is bonkers mentality, when he’s clocking up his pathetic amount of likes and creepy comments from the menopause parade 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ll be out right, Leo isn’t wired right currently , he hasn't developmentally developed at all. He is so far behind and it shows! His dullard parents aren’t showing any interest at all to help this young chap!
We have been saying it on here for ages now ; not to get at him , but because it's so obvious and many of us are frustrated because his parents are too bleeping lazy & deluded to get him referred

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.