Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wishing Ashley Cain happy birthday in a post which is just him talking about himself how thoughtful! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why isn’t he just wishing Cashley HBD by private message? Oh cos then people don’t know that he’s ‘friendly’ with him. I bet he don’t even have his phone number. AC is one of the last people I’d ever wanted to be associated with 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That hotels room rate is cheaper than the premier inn in Buxton 😂 The fact he’s been to ALDIs to buy supplies as well, he’s obviously not eating there and he’s not tagged the hotel in, so I reckon he may have had to actually pay for this one himself 😂
---

More skincare. We’ll be seeing that for sale on FB marketplace soon the amount she’s got 😂
His co workers are out on the piss every night and that Dan is always eating in nice places daily he shows his food on the gram 😂
must be skint

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How much is the taxi mate🙄🙄God he’s so ignorant to that woman driver.Shes not your mate and why are you filming her🙄Zelda of to bleach the sink after poor doormatt darned to open a tin of tuna🤣🤣
How the Winter nights must just FLY by , with zelda 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You only have to watch Zelda and her soap scoops to see the entire family are a bunch of weirdos👀I actually think she believes these characters are real it’s all very odd.So b&b bombed and now going to flog pjs please don’t bother 👍Be interesting to see if her begging works as the stick has 6 weeks of at Christmas I think?
How much is the taxi mate🙄🙄God he’s so ignorant to that woman driver.Shes not your mate and why are you filming her🙄Zelda of to bleach the sink after poor doormatt darned to open a tin of tuna🤣🤣
I mean how dare he eat after going out to work to support her and he lazy ass kid 😂😂😂

• Haha
His co workers are out on the piss every night and that Dan is always eating in nice places daily he shows his food on the gram 😂
must be skint
He's probably using training for the fight and needing to make the weight as an excuse for not going out with them to hide the fact he's skint

• Haha
It's embarrassing.
Most other media people would work between jobs , keep wages rolling in. Most actors go on the building sites- or pull pints , van deliver, between TV/ theatre jobs .......

Reactions: 13
Wishing Ashley Cain happy birthday in a post which is just him talking about himself how thoughtful! 🙄
Two twats separated at birth.
Both make money from their kids, as neither have any bleeping talent.
Cunts
---
It's embarrassing.
Most other media people would work between jobs , keep wages rolling in. Most actors go on the building sites- or pull pints , van deliver, between TV/ theatre jobs .......
My mate used to teach in schools in between jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t like Ashley Cain at all. I do like that he hasn’t shared fakeys happy birthday post though when he’s shared loads of others 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So he’s got a cameraman following him around to film him for an online channel, preparing for his fight and he calls it a ‘documentary’ 😂 Like telling people how to enter a competition is ‘presenting’. Hardly mentions the fight but now keeps sharing the link cos he’s so desperate for people to watch him 🤢
More likely to be a ‘mockumentary’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I was that taxi driver, I would have charged the cunts double and also said "mate? Excuse me?".

"Oh look we're on a massive billboard. Massive? I struggled to see it".

That wig is lookinh ridiculously larger. I'd say his head is shrinking but his ego definitely isn't. That Danny looks a right miserable twit.

View attachment 2475892
What a complete and utterly embarrassing bleep he sounds in the back of that cab. Why is the tight arse asking how much it's going to be at the start - worried he can't afford it. Barking at her where they're going when Danny in the front is telling her. Telling the driver she's leathered up, no one listening to him while he primps his hair & stares at himself. Just those few seconds of him in the back with his dupe Goochi & plastic bags of food show what a thoroughly unlikeable, jumped up nobody he is.

I bet he got Danny to pay with a "Give it to yous laters mate!"

• Heart
Oh look what head has just posted because he’s lost a load of followers sad sad sad little man and what’s with the teenager crap? Kid isn’t even 3! Only baby I’ve ever known come out looking like a shrivelled old man she must have starved herself in pregnancy now just waiting for the I can’t believe your gorgeous Leo got trolled comments

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
How sad is that hole to not only show that photo of Leo but to post him half naked for likes.Just when you think this bleep can’t surpise you here he comes disgusting pig.I really dislike this idiot and flaps you can duck off with your stupid quotes.Shameful parents the pair of them😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Oh look what head has just posted because he’s lost a load of followers sad sad sad little man and what’s with the teenager crap? Kid isn’t even 3! Only baby I’ve ever known come out looking like a shrivelled old man she must have starved herself in pregnancy now just waiting for the I can’t believe your gorgeous Leo got trolled comments
“I think I want another” 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.