Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly that Webb is smug you’re right . Makes me laugh when he says Jake is good . Is he duck if he was he would make a career from it 🤣
He hasn’t a hope in hell making a career out of it! Cage Warriors is huge and loads of MMA fighters out there that are training for years, some are ex boxers, all looking to be signed by the UFC and some do get signed.
Webb was fighting some ex boxer turned MMA pro from Liverpool in July in the O2 London and he got knocked out 🤣🤣🤣 Didnt see Fakey mention that and Webb disappeared from Fakeys stories 🤣 Webb is looking for a rematch the bleeping hand bag! Pisses me off how an Irish MMA Gym have him fighting for them when there is plenty of UK gyms, why don’t the UK want him?? He must be really tit if no one from the UK will sign him! Anyway no chance in hell could Fakey make a career out of this, Its laughable really as he really wouldn’t have the stamina or work ethic these lads have, it’s brutally hard mentally and physically, its far to much hard work for Fakey, he will do this one off stage to cage shite and think/hope he will then get exhibition fights like Aaron Chalmers! duck right off Fakey only in you’re fuking dreams boi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly that Webb is smug you’re right . Makes me laugh when he says Jake is good . Is he duck if he was he would make a career from it 🤣
There's something about that James Webb. He makes my skin crawl and he's another one who looks like he needs a bloody good scrub. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
What’s with the stupid poll about pjs and him sharing.How tacky are these two arse wipes.Stick to begging flaps and power ranger tit head you can piss of to.
Him putting ‘she needs your help’ 🙄 someone needs to tell her to give up trying to flog clothes at over inflated prices. I remember when he was hinting at getting the Xmas pj family collab on ITS. Another thing they got totally overlooked for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Every time I think "duck me, I'm bored of these two beggy ballbags, I might unwatch" someone else comes out with another absolutely top-drawer insult for them, and it makes me howl with laughter. 😅 😅

What’s with the stupid poll about pjs and him sharing.How tacky are these two arse wipes.Stick to begging flaps and power ranger tit head you can piss of to.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t mean for me posting Fred’s dad to cause so much drama
I never seen that rule and have seen other threads posting pictures of other family members etc so didn’t see the issue
I will apologise because I feel like discussing me in the fakeys ensemble thread and agreeing with each other is a bit bitchy

anyway have a nice day and carry on discussing them pair I will leave you all to it 😊
Awwe Redtea2 please don't go, I really like your posts🙏 I think it was more about the rights & wrongs of showing other family members generally rather than a dig at you. It's a tricky one with Freddie's dad. On the one hand it seems really interesting to see & find out what Fred's other life is like away from the woeful circus of Fake n Flaps parenting (or lack of). But then Fred gets his other, safer life under the magnifying glass. I don't know why the dad turned his IG to public, as I think that's a pity in the light all the lack of privacy Freddie gets from his own mother.

You are right though that on other Tattle threads everyone gets shown. I'm thinking of the dreadful Charlotte Dawson but she surrounds herself with appalling coke snorting friends, a money grabbing mother & a dubious other half.

Freddie is not seen so much now and I think we all sigh in collective relief. Also it's one in the eye for Fake that he gets sent up rotten on here and Fred's other family are left in perfect peace. Please keep posting your brilliant insights, they really make me laugh xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There's something about that James Webb. He makes my skin crawl and he's another one who looks like he needs a bloody good scrub. 🤢
He’s creepy didn’t somebody say he was a creep and moved from Essex to Ireland . Sure I seen it on previous threads 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Aww @Redtea2 don’t feel like you can’t post anymore, love seeing your posts 😊 We can’t all agree on everything and like you say you didn’t know the rules. I see plenty of threads where people post friends family members etc.

• Heart
Awwe Redtea2 please don't go, I really like your posts🙏 I think it was more about the rights & wrongs of showing other family members generally rather than a dig at you. It's a tricky one with Freddie's dad. On the one hand it seems really interesting to see & find out what Fred's other life is like away from the woeful circus of Fake n Flaps parenting (or lack of). But then Fred gets his other, safer life under the magnifying glass. I don't know why the dad turned his IG to public, as I think that's a pity in the light all the lack of privacy Freddie gets from his own mother.

You are right though that on other Tattle threads everyone gets shown. I'm thinking of the dreadful Charlotte Dawson but she surrounds herself with appalling coke snorting friends, a money grabbing mother & a dubious other half.

Freddie is not seen so much now and I think we all sigh in collective relief. Also it's one in the eye for Fake that he gets sent up rotten on here and Fred's other family are left in perfect peace. Please keep posting your brilliant insights, they really make me laugh xxx
Definitely I won’t post pictures again only Sophie and Jake I didn’t think when doing it . I do think Fred’s dad is aware about the thread he was private for years then went public . Probably loves the attention they all seem a strange lot

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God is she bringing a bambi and bear Christmas range out now? Good lord give it up, I bet she doesn’t even make one sale a week. If it hasn’t took off now it never will.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Definitely I won’t post pictures again only Sophie and Jake I didn’t think when doing it . I do think Fred’s dad is aware about the thread he was private for years then went public . Probably loves the attention they all seem a strange lot
You're not going anywhere, girl! You're staying right here, having the laughs, that's an order d'you hear me! 😁

Cant stand Fakey - obviously - and I do take breaks sometimes from the threads when I am bored with him, but I always come back and I always get a laugh 😁!

• Heart

Yes this 💯 don’t go @Redtea2 you actually remind me of a genuine previous poster that was on this thread for a long time but went due to personal reasons.
Dont worry about it, you are correct that posting of others not the public eye get posted on other threads, its not the first time Freds dads image has been posted on here either so dont worry about it .
The Fakeys off topic chat is for everyone to comment and anyone can read it, no secrets on tattle, come back and join in youre posts are very funny x

• Heart
You only have to watch Zelda and her soap scoops to see the entire family are a bunch of weirdos👀I actually think she believes these characters are real it’s all very odd.So b&b bombed and now going to flog pjs please don’t bother 👍Be interesting to see if her begging works as the stick has 6 weeks of at Christmas I think?

• Haha
You only have to watch Zelda and her soap scoops to see the entire family are a bunch of weirdos👀I actually think she believes these characters are real it’s all very odd.So b&b bombed and now going to flog pjs please don’t bother 👍Be interesting to see if her begging works as the stick has 6 weeks of at Christmas I think?
I don’t watch any of the soaps (never get chance with three boys in the house - endless bleeping sport or panel shows) but I do watch Zelda’s reels. She’s fascinating aha. It’s like someone unraveling in front of your very eyes

• Haha
Yes this 💯 don’t go @Redtea2 you actually remind me of a genuine previous poster that was on this thread for a long time but went due to personal reasons.
Dont worry about it, you are correct that posting of others not the public eye get posted on other threads, its not the first time Freds dads image has been posted on here either so dont worry about it .
The Fakeys off topic chat is for everyone to comment and anyone can read it, no secrets on tattle, come back and join in youre posts are very funny x
I lost access to my old account I forgot the password when my iPad broke and I had to get a new one so that’s why I remind you of them 😂 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
I lost access to my old account I forgot the password when my iPad broke and I had to get a new one so that’s why I remind you of them 😂 xx
ah I see.. so would I be correct in saying you’re old user name also began with an ‘R’?? if so great to have you back lovely, if not you’re a funny fucker and absolutely slaughtering Fakey 🤣🤣🤣🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 12
ah I see.. so would I be correct in saying you’re old user name also began with an ‘R’?? if so great to have you back lovely, if not you’re a funny fucker and absolutely slaughtering Fakey 🤣🤣🤣🙌
Yes I am 😂 I’m a nightmare with passwords I have to write down my passwords for everything these days .
I love this thread I have since day one it cracks me up . Jakes absolutely pathetic but I laugh how cringe he is in the belief that he’s a star 😂🥴

• Heart
Yes I am 😂 I’m a nightmare with passwords I have to write down my passwords for everything these days .
I love this thread I have since day one it cracks me up . Jakes absolutely pathetic but I laugh how cringe he is in the belief that he’s a star 😂🥴
Welcome back ❤ I think I’ve worked out who you are 😉 xxx

• Heart
Yes I'm sure this was mentioned. He's vile isn't he 🤢🤮
yeah he did a newspaper interview and claimed he was homeless and the gym in Dublin let him stay there 😂😂 Ive never read such bullshit in my life, il try find it actually. He’s as big a bulshitter as Fakey! He’s been doing MMA and Cage Warriors for years so he has completely made that homeless tit up and ive no idea why a newspaper would write about that?? He probably paid them to up his exposure! He’s another Fakey! No wonder he took Fakey, like attract like! Two nutters! Webb claims to be only 33 years old 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i’d of given him late 40’s even 50 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See Sophie has been reading tattle again . Posting tiktok videos inlcuidng Freddie saying her universe .
still think he’s not living at home

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.