Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roids. Cheaper than ozempic and easier to get through gyms and their dodgy customers
‘under the counter’ every gym now. Not the big gyms, im sure webb’s gym though 😏 he’s another smug bleep, thinks he’s liked in Dublin! Sorry to break it to you Webbo but the MMA fans and the actual MMA lads in Dublin think youre a wanker 👍 Talk about being laughed at by training Jake Quickenden 😂 why do you think Coach Kavanagh asked Paul to train in his gym when he was in Dublin and wouldn’t have Fakey near his gym! He has a reputation and a good one, wasn’t going to let that muppet ruin it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Its this video, sorry dont know how to link it properly
TELEKINESIS - OMFG WHAT AN EMBARRASSING THICK bleep HE REALLY IS.

He is SO THICK it's truly embarrassing at this point! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230926-233439~2.png

---
Reminds me of Carrie's powers of Telekinesis.

Fakey, you really are a thick bleep. 💯

---
I just noticed as well that he said that she dressed like 'Beetlejuice'. I remember quite clearly last year when they were on their Tattlemoon in Mykonos he was compared to Beetlejuice.

We really need to stop giving these thick cunts content as we are literally spoonfeeding ideas to them.

They are utterly thick as bleeping tit and we are by far, such a clever bunch! 💯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
TELEKINESIS - OMFG WHAT AN EMBARRASSING THICK bleep HE REALLY IS.

He is SO THICK it's truly embarrassing at this point! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2474998
---
Reminds me of Carrie's powers of Telekinesis.

Fakey, you really are a thick bleep. 💯

---
I just noticed as well that he said that she dressed like 'Beetlejuice'. I remember quite clearly last year when they were on their Tattlemoon in Mykonos he was compared to Beetlejuice.

We really need to stop giving these thick cunts content as we are literally spoonfeeding ideas to them.

They are utterly thick as bleeping tit and we are by far, such a clever bunch! 💯
Hes a bleeping idiot! Thats up there with “The Orb” 🙄 LOL l was saying that to myself🤔“Beetlejuice” where has that been said before?? I thought it was something he said to Flaps when she wore that before? but we probably said it on here first! He loves to repeat the same old ‘jokes’ and duck me how much does Flappy love being filmed 😂 she got all excited and the high pitched voice comes out , reminded me of her when she got pied on CGD! She really is as bad as him for attention seeking also!
bleeping ‘Telekinesis’ 🤣🤣🤣 please god tell me he doesn’t think he can move objects with his mind 😂 Surly not?? He didn’t know what the word meant did he and was trying to sound educated 😂 OMG Paul must be pissing himself saying this is bleeping brilliant material 🤣 I hope he uses loads of tit from the documentary! he’s already called him “some bleep from xfactor” 😂 Haha Fakey is giving Paul loads of material to rip the absolute piss out of him! OMG Paul will send him off in tears before the fight, if its a proper fight well Il be expecting a proper weigh in and fight talk, Paul will bleeping destroy him 😂 Fakey will need to use all his powers of ‘telekinesis’ then 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She must sit all day emailing places for a discount or a free stay.Wish this culture of begging and been given free stuff would stop.Had more than their far share of trips in the past year😡Also what’s with her post without a bra on dear god those tits are just awful.I amazed she weighs 8 stone as to me she looks extremely underweight.
IMG_8582.jpeg
IMG_8583.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She must sit all day emailing places for a discount or a free stay.Wish this culture of begging and been given free stuff would stop.Had more than their far share of trips in the past year😡Also what’s with her post without a bra on dear god those tits are just awful.I amazed she weighs 8 stone as to me she looks extremely underweight.View attachment 2475235View attachment 2475248
I’m amazed she’s 8 stone. Like I said her boulders must weigh heavy because I would have put her at a lot lighter than that. I just wish apart from the nips she’d put those bleeping awful slabs of meat away as well 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
She must sit all day emailing places for a discount or a free stay.Wish this culture of begging and been given free stuff would stop.Had more than their far share of trips in the past year😡Also what’s with her post without a bra on dear god those tits are just awful.I amazed she weighs 8 stone as to me she looks extremely underweight.View attachment 2475235View attachment 2475248
No, how insane you are even doing this! They are both obsessed

‘under the counter’ every gym now. Not the big gyms, im sure webb’s gym though 😏 he’s another smug bleep, thinks he’s liked in Dublin! Sorry to break it to you Webbo but the MMA fans and the actual MMA lads in Dublin think youre a wanker 👍 Talk about being laughed at by training Jake Quickenden 😂 why do you think Coach Kavanagh asked Paul to train in his gym when he was in Dublin and wouldn’t have Fakey near his gym! He has a reputation and a good one, wasn’t going to let that muppet ruin it!
Exactly that Webb is smug you’re right . Makes me laugh when he says Jake is good . Is he duck if he was he would make a career from it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw that picture Jeanie and like her the weight loss is seriously scary.Both look shocking and once you lose weight in your face it’s never reversed.My sister runs three to four times a week and looks awful as won’t allow herself to be over 9 stone👀He’s overdoing it clearly🙄maybe wants out of the full Monty lol as he’s clearly not well liked on this tour👍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Beggy witch following more travel/luxury hotels. They are pathetic. Id love to be able to hack her insta and see what messages she sends to them lol.
Which hotel is she trying to blag this time?
---
We went to the Mayia this year, I hope she doesn’t get gifted a freebie, its adults only too so she would need to leave Leo and Fred behind 🙄

I didn’t mean for me posting Fred’s dad to cause so much drama
I never seen that rule and have seen other threads posting pictures of other family members etc so didn’t see the issue
I will apologise because I feel like discussing me in the fakeys ensemble thread and agreeing with each other is a bit bitchy

anyway have a nice day and carry on discussing them pair I will leave you all to it 😊

• Heart
Looks like she’s going to try flogging matching pjs then. With the prices she charges she hasn’t got a hope in hell, not that she would have anyway. So many companies do them now.

• Heart
How pathetic are his jabs and kicks? He has definitely been letting the training go lately if he’s in the gym he is filming it and I’m pretty sure there was only one morning last week he went and I very much doubt he goes in the evening before the show hopefully Paul will just snap him like a twig he’s weak and thin but he thinks he’s in amazing shape

• Heart
I love Rylan and Linda. I caught him on TV earlier talking about his mum's accident. He absolutely worships the ground she walks on. Such a beautiful bond they have! 💗

And then you have this creature. 🤢
I ADORE 🥰 Rylan. I hope his mum is doing well, what a horrible thing to happen.
They are so funny together. One night on Celebrity Gogglebox, she wanted something he had in his house, and she just kept saying how nice it was until he gave in, and said she could have it.

If old Fakey had modelled himself on Rylan, it still wouldn't have worked for him because he is nothing compared to Rylan. Nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s with the stupid poll about pjs and him sharing.How tacky are these two arse wipes.Stick to begging flaps and power ranger tit head you can piss of to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.