Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for one second he has only had that plate of fruit swimming in semen he wouldn’t be able to work out he would faint! He is always trying to make himself out to be some sort of hero look at me so busy I haven’t eaten now here I am with my healthy fruit and look at me even though I didn’t feel like it I’m in the gym duck off fake you’re a prick that nobody likes and you probably scoffed a McDonald’s for lunch I’ve noticed when they’re out now he is careful not to show his plate so he definitely eats more than he makes out lying prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He's now claiming he's going to try get from 95kg to 77kg!? He will look drastically ill at that weight, especially since he looks awful just now!

Reactions: 22
I don’t get it, does he want people to message him with concern? With a medal? What’s the point?

Reactions: 18
Now he’s begging for Perri Kiely to be his friend sad fucker! Perri block him fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get it, does he want people to message him with concern? With a medal? What’s the point?
Course he does all he was is sympathy all the time no matter what it is. He is gona look sick loosing more weight. His teeth will take over his head. Is he loosing weight cause he wants to or is it for the fight?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bingo! Just gone and got himself a nando’s! He talks utter shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"People walking to work"..... I think he means people coming home from work as they've been at work ALL DAY unlike this bleeping idiot.

Tagging Perry in now whilst sharing that tit reel yet again. I hope Perry has the sense to avoid him as he's a nice bloke. The twit has now got a Nando's. Seriously, NOBODY CARES.

Can you imagine him at 77kg. He looks like a crackhead now. 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Mr Crazy could snap this wimp over his knee!!

382702729_278276385101410_7388043097578956764_n.jpg

382813294_285092607621013_8674428449895869224_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The desperation of him wanting to get more likes and comments on that pathetic ‘dancing’ reel, so he tags Perri in. I really hope Perri just bleeping ignores him. Couldn’t be bothered to go back to the family he loves and misses so much then before his next performance tomorrow night 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely he doesn't need to get down to 77kg for a charity fight. That's ridiculous. How is Paul meant to do that with his working schedule?

He's now claiming he's going to try get from 95kg to 77kg!? He will look drastically ill at that weight, especially since he looks awful just now!
Leave him to it then Paul can knock his skinny arse out 😂😂
---
Surely he doesn't need to get down to 77kg for a charity fight. That's ridiculous. How is Paul meant to do that with his working schedule?
Paul ain’t arsed the moneys for charity . It’s not actually a charity event Paul said he’s donating and people pressured jake so he said he will donate some but we all know he won’t 😂

Reactions: 17
Was hilarious 😂 she shut him down without saying bye 😂😂
it showed the million pound como then she got rid of him before he could flirt with them 😂😂😂
he was on for 30 seconds at the start he was Trina be funny but it didn’t work . The loose women panel didn’t even say anything to him . They posted again before about last nights live show and they didn’t have any pictures of him or mention him 😂

he thinks they love him they don’t it’s just polly friend getting him work
He knows the only one who talks to him is Colleen. He kept saying, “Coll”.😂😂. I see Lorraine is using him less and less. He’s a liability.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He knows the only one when talks to him is Colleen. He kept saying, “Coll”.😂😂. I see Lorraine is using him less and less. He’s a liability.
Yes and this morning never bother with him . What about other channels aswell they don’t bother with him
he’s desperate .

Reactions: 13
Dear God, Flappy's having more treatment on her skin, just stop will you🫠🫠🫠
And she’s donated to the food bank again NOT!!!!! If she had she would of used it for content, she lies about the most pointless things, whyyyyyyyyy ( the lying not that food banks are pointless )

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.