Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And knocks his turkey teeth out as well.Zelda now a weather forecaster and saying it’s freezing.I only live a hour away and it’s not cold stupid old boot.Me and Matt spend the day together 🙄🙄She really is so like her twit of a son so self absorbed and boring 😴
She's a nightmare 😆😆😆😆😆

Imagine being stuck in the house all day with that old snapdragon

Screenshot_20221124-211258_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is he sharing his minute appearance as it happened on his stories? Isn’t that what people watch the TV program for? Probably thinks he’ll get a wider audience on Insta. Plus his ego must be severely dented from last night. No mention of him anywhere on LWs social media and no tags with him in, cos if there had been, he’d have shared them on his stories by now. Obviously hoping his minions will start DMing him about todays massive TV gig so he can share them instead and if he doesn’t get any, he’ll just make them up as usual 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is he sharing his minute appearance as it happened on his stories? Isn’t that what people watch the TV program for? Probably thinks he’ll get a wider audience on Insta. Plus his ego must be severely dented from last night. No mention of him anywhere on LWs social media and no tags with him in, cos if there had been, he’d have shared them on his stories by now. Obviously hoping his minions will start DMing him about todays massive TV gig so he can share them instead and if he doesn’t get any, he’ll just make them up as usual 😉
He will be having a wank over it tonight he’s a freak 😂
thinks he’s a celeb for doing a two second comp on loose women

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wind your neck in you tragic bleep. If mummy wanted to get on the set she only has to book tickets for The Coronation Street Experience.

What's with the constant arm movements - way too much. He's so wooden and tit its not even funny. Such an unlikeable piece of tit.

Ugly bleep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It makes me so happy when he literally proves me right with the tea I bring silly bleep no one bleeping likes him at LW TRUST ME

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh wind your neck in you tragic bleep. If mummy wanted to get on the set she only has to book tickets for The Coronation Street Experience.

What's with the constant arm movements - way too much. He's so wooden and tit its not even funny. Such an unlikeable piece of tit.

Ugly bleep.

View attachment 2471632
View attachment 2471633
View attachment 2471634
He’s tragic ain’t he I can’t cope 😂😂
pits £30 on buy a gift . Com to go on the set

it ain’t like he’s VIP and meeting the cast ffs 😂😂😂🥴🥴🤡
---
It makes me so happy when he literally proves me right with the tea I bring silly bleep no one bleeping likes him at LW TRUST ME
I can absolutely belie you they can’t wait to get him off the screen . He’s manic

• Heart
He doesn’t have a show until tomorrow night so why doesn’t he go back home? Happy to spend money on petrol driving up and down the country for two minutes on Loose Women but won’t do it to see his family. He will be off to his hotel now for a nap family man my arse speaking of which when did he last see Zelda?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really don't know why he is on sacred ground (Corrie is one of my guilty pleasures) but I hope that a piece of set equpment falls onto that ego-filled chicken dipper head of his from a very great height. Wearing the same clothes as he had on last night too. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

He is so rank I want to throw up. 🤢

View attachment 2471379
View attachment 2471380
View attachment 2471381
View attachment 2471382
View attachment 2471383
View attachment 2471384
View attachment 2471385View attachment 2471386
Chicken dipper head
She's a nightmare 😆😆😆😆😆

Imagine being stuck in the house all day with that old snapdragon

View attachment 2471612
The eyebrows need to come down south quite a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He doesn’t have a show until tomorrow night so why doesn’t he go back home? Happy to spend money on petrol driving up and down the country for two minutes on Loose Women but won’t do it to see his family. He will be off to his hotel now for a nap family man my arse speaking of which when did he last see Zelda?
When he needed step daddy to bail him out with a cheap car 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did you ever visit the original Corrie set @CrazyBaldhead ?
I visited just before it was closed down forever. It was brilliant. I'm out of touch with Corrie now though.
Yes @ChastityDingle I love a bit of Corrie😊I visited the old set too, got a photo of me outside the Rovers😆😆😆
---
Yes!!!! I went years ago with my ex. We made a long weekend of it as we were seeing Oasis play in concert at Maine Road and we went to the Granada Studios. It was the best weekend EVER! We had a drink in The Rovers which was very surreal as I've always watched it.

I absolutely loved it! 💗
Maine Road @CrazyBaldhead that's a blast from the past. I went to uni in Manchester nearly ended up renting a house opposite, the bars on the windows put me off though😬😬😬

• Heart
Zelda a scary old bird.I remember Matt was on a business trip abroad and she rang him crying as she didn’t want him to go🙄🙄He must be so hen pecked and doubt he gets much peace from her nagging.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
You know you get the scraps when josie and Kate get to stay in luxury hotels and travel around the country for the same comp but you get duck all but one minute on LW🤣🤣

Josie and kate being driven around and abroad and around the country whilst Jake had to pay his own CHEAP hotel and pay petrol and drive himself 🤣

love how they ain’t shared his today for the comp
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'First meal of the Day'. Seriously, I couldn't care less if he starved to death.

I've only had a sandwich today. Did I post it on social media...... No I didn't but I reckon I earn more in a day than he could ever dream about. twit.

382270120_278378945124649_1467362257085038354_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
'First meal of the Day'. Seriously, I couldn't care less if he starved to death.

I've only had a sandwich today. Did I post it on social media...... No I didn't but I reckon I earn more in a day than he could ever dream about. twit.

View attachment 2471864
It’s like he needs praising daily for going to work
he’s a total ick 🤢🤢

Reactions: 19

View attachment 2471864
How irresponsible is it of him to say his first meal of the day isn’t until mid afternoon, especially after he allegedly did a 40 min workout this morning? I still think he could go down the eating disorder route if he thinks he’ll get publicity from it. There’s always a reason for everything he does and there’s obviously something behind him keep showing what he is eating

Reactions: 18
How irresponsible is it of him to say his first meal of the day isn’t until mid afternoon, especially after he allegedly did a 40 min workout this morning? I still think he could go down the eating disorder route if he thinks he’ll get publicity from it. There’s always a reason for everything he does and there’s obviously something behind him keep showing what he is eating
Even then he wouldn’t get much publicity 😂😂
he’s used his relatives deaths over and over that I actually think daytime TV have banned him from appearing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally agree. Know he was on about intermittent fasting the other week, but fancy going to the gym and doing a 40 minute workout without fuelling your body first. The amount of times he goes to the gym/boxing, plus whatever he's doing in the show at the minute, surely you need to eat right? Definitely agree some sort of disorder there.

Reactions: 17
Can we please make it a thread rule that any topless post gym pictures go behind a spoiler please. I normally have a pretty strong stomach but that pushed it to the limit…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.