Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!!! I went years ago with my ex. We made a long weekend of it as we were seeing Oasis play in concert at Maine Road and we went to the Granada Studios. It was the best weekend EVER! We had a drink in The Rovers which was very surreal as I've always watched it.

I absolutely loved it! πŸ’—
It's one of my favourite things that I ever did on a weekend away. I was sooooooo excited to visit. Had been talking about doing it for YEARS. I have a photo of myself pulling a pint in The Rovers 😁.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off Polly. 🀑

I can only imagine the amount of begging to be on 'Corra' that went on behind the scenes.

Screenshot_20230925-131203~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Polly is the only one to actually speak about it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
nobody and I mean nobody has mentioned jake not even from the live yesterday 🀑πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

duck me she is delusional . Her friend can’t be that high up in ITV because he’s only getting scraps

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mum are you jel who bleeping talks like this at 35πŸ™„πŸ™„talks .What a absolute plonker as Del Boy would sayπŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really don't understand this mindset of wanting to be famous but having no particular talent. What's up with people?
Whatever happened to careers, good paying jobs, etc???
Andy Warhol was right when he said one Day we'll all be famous for 15 minutes.
Except Jake.
By the way, Cunty, I had my 15 in 1981. I was an extra in Chariots of Fire.
And I still can't spot me and my sister every time I watch it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Send that video to the right people of flaps driving on her phone
she can get in serious trouble
months ago a influencer on a thread on tattle did the same and now she isn’t driving . She aswell was filming whilst her kids was in the car and on her phone .
Boils my blood seeing people looking at their phone when I’m at traffic lights nevermind when they’re actually driving. Silly woman. Who’s going to drive Fakey around if she gets caught!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does he imagine THAT looks anything like real hair? Seriously? It's a bit like a cap that Percy Sugden used to wear long ago, on Corrie. CORRIE! 🀣

34137CCD-CEE2-409D-8A20-EE1270094F14.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's popped on his bonce & stuck down with No More Nails πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine what will happen in the boxing ring! 🀣🀣🀣
Hahahahaaaaa

Smash!!! Jakey goes down at the first hurdle like a sack of spuds **** syrup flies off wiv a few of his gnashers , lands on some geezers boat-race in the audience, makes him look like he's just popped in from the nearest Synagogue...
Audience screaming in fright , jakey whimpering and bozz-eyed πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€
His " publicist/agent" in floods of tears, towel in hand.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The place will br evacuated when that thing goes flying out of the boxing ring.

The crowd will think it's a rat. πŸ€

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And knocks his turkey teeth out as well.Zelda now a weather forecaster and saying it’s freezing.I only live a hour away and it’s not cold stupid old boot.Me and Matt spend the day together πŸ™„πŸ™„She really is so like her twit of a son so self absorbed and boring 😴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.