Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Send that video to the right people of flaps driving on her phone
she can get in serious trouble
months ago a influencer on a thread on tattle did the same and now she isn’t driving . She aswell was filming whilst her kids was in the car and on her phone .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
God, what a pair of pricks they are, Fakey wearing the same bleeping clothes as yesterday🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮 thinks he's God's gift don't he🤮🤮🤮🤮 if he was the last man on earth the human race would die out🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 her going for a jog with her bleeping rank boulders bouncing around🤮🤮🤮🤮 just bleeping vile the pair of them🤢🤢🤢 and by the way bro I thought those gummies helped your sleep🤔🤔🤔

And yeah its Corrie you walking ick🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
God, what a pair of pricks they are, Fakey wearing the same bleeping clothes as yesterday🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮 thinks he's God's gift don't he🤮🤮🤮🤮 if he was the last man on earth the human race would die out🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 her going for a jog with her bleeping rank boulders bouncing around🤮🤮🤮🤮 just bleeping vile the pair of them🤢🤢🤢 and by the way bro I thought those gummies helped your sleep🤔🤔🤔

And yeah its Corrie you walking ick🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Notice nobody posted about him last night at the loose women live 😂
the loose women themselves was actually posting all day but not once did any mention jake obvious flaps friend who works for ITV is getting him scraps to try build a profile for work but it will never get him far .

his career never did take off and is absolutely dead at this point . He’s taking this fight with Paul serious because he knows how loved and liked Paul is and it kills him how much Paul is popular so his ego won’t let him not win the fight .

paul don’t give a tit he’s just sold out every arena in the uk and Ireland for his latest tour next year 😂😂 he’s a millionaire now he’s already said all his money is going to charity so he ain’t arsed if he doesn’t win but to Jake it’s like he’s about to fight bleeping Tyson fury and become a heavyweight champ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
By the looks of it the loose woman they made a effort with their clothes.And he looks a woman as usual🙄Bet he talked about the dead and how grateful blessed and bleeping tired he is🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
By the looks of it the loose woman they made a effort with their clothes.And he looks a woman as usual🙄Bet he talked about the dead and how grateful blessed and bleeping tired he is🙄🙄
Is he even on loose women ??? I think it’s another comp again isn’t it . Scraps 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Prob be trying to get onto set at “corra” and see if he can get cast as he’s such a great actor.

Will be telling them about his role as woody in holly oaks 😂

• Haha
I cant believe hes wore that hideous outfit he had on yesterday, on loose women today. I thiught it was a costume 🙈 reminds me of something from Mary Poppins, like hes a chimney sweeper or something!!!

• Haha
I really don't know why he is on sacred ground (Corrie is one of my guilty pleasures) but I hope that a piece of set equpment falls onto that ego-filled chicken dipper head of his from a very great height. Wearing the same clothes as he had on last night too. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

He is so rank I want to throw up. 🤢
Did you ever visit the original Corrie set @CrazyBaldhead ?
I visited just before it was closed down forever. It was brilliant. I'm out of touch with Corrie now though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We all know the Bellend is begging for a role on Coronation Street as we speak. He isn’t even good enough to be an extra on the Street.

• Haha
  • Sick
Tragic he was on for 60 seconds live on cobbles 😂😂😂
for the million pound comp ..

kate lawler has been Scotland Lake District and Devon I think it was the whole week in fancy hotels for ITV win for this como she also has been on this morning for it .

jake has scraps yet again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fakey was treated as an afterthought on LW today😂😂😂. Christine didn’t even realise he was live from Coronation Street.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did you ever visit the original Corrie set @CrazyBaldhead ?
I visited just before it was closed down forever. It was brilliant. I'm out of touch with Corrie now though.
Yes!!!! I went years ago with my ex. We made a long weekend of it as we were seeing Oasis play in concert at Maine Road and we went to the Granada Studios. It was the best weekend EVER! We had a drink in The Rovers which was very surreal as I've always watched it.

I absolutely loved it! 💗

• Heart
Fakey was treated as an afterthought on LW today😂😂😂. Christine didn’t even realise he was live from Coronation Street.
Was hilarious 😂 she shut him down without saying bye 😂😂
it showed the million pound como then she got rid of him before he could flirt with them 😂😂😂
he was on for 30 seconds at the start he was Trina be funny but it didn’t work . The loose women panel didn’t even say anything to him . They posted again before about last nights live show and they didn’t have any pictures of him or mention him 😂

he thinks they love him they don’t it’s just polly friend getting him work

• Haha
And he calls what he’s doing ‘presenting’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s given up spending time with his family for this? I could understand it if the pay was really good but for what he must be spending in petrol and accommodation, he probably doesn’t have much change left out of a fiver 😉

• Haha
Well flaps is deserving of this idiot of a husband.Went to the gym yesterday on his only day at home.Filmed to the extent he actually gives me the creeps with the oversharing of poor Leo.The fake goodbyes at the door and the invisible Fred at football.

• Heart
And he calls what he’s doing ‘presenting’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s given up spending time with his family for this? I could understand it if the pay was really good but for what he must be spending in petrol and accommodation, he probably doesn’t have much change left out of a fiver 😉
This is definitely polly just getting itv to give him what they can which is scraps 😂😂
live never known anybody do itv comps to get the odd bits . It’s scraps he can’t even say it’s presenting he’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.