Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is literally it for him, the highest he’s ever gonna get in his career is “presenting” a competition on loose women a couple of days a week. He’s never going to be an actual presenter, he’s unlikeable, desperate and lazy. I’m glad you’re so happy, loving life and grateful fakey, cos this is as good as it gets.
Spot on.
And as we have said before, there's nothing wrong with doing small tv stuff as a sideline. Alongside an actual job, of course.

Steady bit of money, and would help to pay the bills - if he didn't keep mucking up on the few jobs that he gets.
And he still apparently believes he is going to make a successful career on tv and be famous. Nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s only bleeping singing now and ends with I’m so tired🤣🤣🤣He’s took his t shirt of what a scruffy itchy twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
hes Gutted he’s not on TV .
he’s gutted he ain’t in strictly the massive bleep has done nothing but beg and whinge over it for three years 😂😂🥴🥴
Hes onoy blessed for pants because he knows it’s all he can get 😂
as for loose women what a sad little man that he gets excited to do a comp for two seconds on a tv show no fucker watches 😂😂
He apparently was "happy he didn't win X Factor". 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔 🍷 Am laughing at the jumper the sort my grandad wears, and those boots, 😆. Wtf is that dress sense 🤣...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s only bleeping singing now and ends with I’m so tired🤣🤣🤣He’s took his t shirt of what a scruffy itchy twit.
You’re being kind calling that ‘singing’ 😂 no wonder Butlins is all he gets 😉 so desperate for attention, he’s sitting in a dressing room by himself murdering a song and making a load of strangers ears bleed in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saw this earlier obviously been deleted now lol.So the singing dancing grateful and ever so busy prick has hopefully disappeared until tomorrow 👍👍
IMG_8567.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So what does everyone make of Mr Cardi Man not filming & sharing anything of Fred today? No "Yeah baby, score baby score..." or any other cringe tripe he shouts at Fred for the Gram. Where was Fred in the staged threesome set up with Big Foot in her flapping (geddit) long great coat just about covering her camel toe? Why is Fred so unapparent these days?

Do these two ever actually hug each other, like a proper long embrace. My husband only leaves the house a few a hours & acts like he hasn't seen me for years. They can't even mock up a staged goodbye, push on swing, trio with Maris. There is no love there at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So what does everyone make of Mr Cardi Man not filming & sharing anything of Fred today? No "Yeah baby, score baby score..." or any other cringe tripe he shouts at Fred for the Gram. Where was Fred in the staged threesome set up with Big Foot in her flapping (geddit) long great coat just about covering her camel toe? Why is Fred so unapparent these days?

Do these two ever actually hug each other, like a proper long embrace. My husband only leaves the house a few a hours & acts like he hasn't seen me for years. They can't even mock up a staged goodbye, push on swing, trio with Maris. There is no love there at all.
Have feeling Freddie is living with his dad

• Heart
His bused in Tena Huns are all busy digging out their old Simplicity patterns & knitting like mad for him while they sit in the FM audience.
Screenshot_20230924-210410_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Zelda can get cracking knitting, I've found some patterns for her Jakey...
FB_IMG_1695553450086.jpg

---
I think Fred is living with his dad, and something's been said about no appearances with flaps and knobhead on their grifting page

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If any of poor Fred’s family saw her tik tok bet they were cringing 🤢Have some pride woman you definitely don’t get a twitch when you see him.Shes pathetic if she thinks him bringing in a bit of money makes up for the way he treats his family.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s such a weird bleeping tiktok
like when I see my husband watching our kids I grab my coat and I’m gone 😂😂
down the cocktail bar to meet the girls

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg tit the bed, wtf is that reel of him dancing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 such a desperate twit isn't he. Never gonna get on SCD Fakey they train hours a day, something you can't do, cos you're a lazy wiggy bastard.
Flappy is just as bleeping desperate🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 obviously been told no filming of Fred, didn't appear today even though they went to watch him play footie.
Plenty of filming of the vacant one, I'm sure that Fakey tries to show Leo can talk and do things but he can't because you two selfish arse parents dont do anything with him without filming it🤬🤬🤬
Biggest cunts ever these 2🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
If Fred’s dad doesn’t want him to live a life in the public domain then he needs to put his foot down. As he gets older more and more people will be privy to Fred and their home life. I don’t know Fred yet I went to Colchester a few weeks back and instantly recognised his face and clocked the dad and step mum. Poor kid only known because of his joke of stepdad and his desperate for fame mum.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.