Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe his bots have finally seen threw these two fake arse idiots.The way he dresses is embarrassing 🤣Why not just put a t shirt and joggers on.Wonder if they even went to see Fred yesterday and his cardigan with nothing underneath dear god what a mess.Looking forward to a hi guys I’m literally so excited by this product🤣🤣My skin never felt better as the filters slip and we get to see her real face👀
The fact he actually refers to himself on his reel as being ‘dressed like a granddad’, proves, like everything in his life, he’s doing it purely to get attention from it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wonder what he’ll wear for his ‘TV’ appearance today 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The fact he actually refers to himself on his reel as being ‘dressed like a granddad’, proves, like everything in his life, he’s doing it purely to get attention from it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wonder what he’ll wear for his ‘TV’ appearance today 🤢
Yes spot on @PrincessJeanie I said this in one of my rants last night that he’s dressing like that for attention as usual 😏 twit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Some review from pat night said it was cringy probably Jake taking his kit off freak he is !!
On another note they didn’t post Jake at all 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reading here with the foot police comment👀Now run along flaps and the point of these posts are what?? Miserable looking twit and your coat is huge 🤣🤣
IMG_8568.jpeg

---
Bless he got in at 1.39 does he want a round of applause.God he’s so ugly the second picture put me of my toast🤢🤢
IMG_8570.jpeg
IMG_8571.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
aka hi tattle. Soph you’re pathetic love.
Embarrassing silly cow . She looks ridiculous
Must read here as much as her husband ….
---
Horrible bleep she is boy mum but leaves her first born out again !!!! Nasty prick can’t stand the pair of them ! Poor Freddie

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I’ve been on a hen do this weekend, not used to drinking and I’m still feeling rubbish today. His pic with his little carrot in his boxers and now topless ones are honestly making me feel so unwell 😂

I might have to avoid the thread for a while until I feel less sick lol!

• Haha
🐔Just watched Paul who is fighting wiggy, wow looking good.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly disgusts me the way these influences think they are untouchable. Like how is he able to be on loose women this morning after filming his wife do something that is against the law!

• Angry
Does flaps know in these styling reels she looks like someone with a bad hangover trying to hid their face on the mcdonalds run
---
Honestly disgusts me the way these influences think they are untouchable. Like how is he able to be on loose women this morning after filming his wife do something that is against the law!
What did she do? What did I miss

• Haha
Reactions: 16
aka hi tattle. Soph you’re pathetic love.
She shouldn't be worried about the Feet Police - she could stamp on them all and kill them with the size of those trotters. She should be more worried about the Fashion Police, because she looks utterly bleeping ridiculous, and also the Total bleep Police.

Colchester County Council want a word with you Flapz. There's a lot of pot holes in your direct vicinity that need filling in.

Deluded witch. 🤡
---
😂😂😂 she really is as passive aggressive as him now. Stupid cow. 2 comments one from a lady that comments every single time and one from Sophie herself 🙄 instead of these stupid reels that nobody is interested in, she needs to get that face sorted. 30 years old 🤯
Also shouldn’t she be marking this as an ad?
More manly than her 'husband'. 🤢

• Haha
When is she going face facts and realise fashion is never going to give her the money, brand deals and fame she desperately craves? It’s blatantly obvious that Bambi & Bear is on the skids. The womenswear totally flopped and the childrenswear is discounted all the time. If she can’t even get more than one edit with a brand like ITS with some of the people that they’ve used for multiple collections, she really hasn’t got a hope in hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
When is she going face facts and realise fashion is never going to give her the money, brand deals and fame she desperately craves? It’s blatantly obvious that Bambi & Bear is on the skids. The womenswear totally flopped and the childrenswear is discounted all the time. If she can’t even get more than one edit with a brand like ITS with some of the people that they’ve used for multiple collections, she really hasn’t got a hope in hell.
God loves a trier though 😂

• Haha
Does flaps know in these styling reels she looks like someone with a bad hangover trying to hid their face on the mcdonalds run
---

What did she do? What did I miss
She had her mobile in her lap whilst driving and was mucking about with it. I will post it again.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
🐔Just watched Paul who is fighting wiggy, wow looking good.....
Paul is looking well indeed and he doesn’t need to broadcast it on an hourly basis as he’s far to busy actually working and selling out arenas (its impossible to get a ticket) his wife has a successful business and podcasts, she’s very down to earth despite being very wealthy. I like watching them do their podcast together, she’s funny like Paul, they are very entertaining, I laugh with them not at them, they are hilarious 😂 I would love if Paul and Lori did gogglebox. They are the complete opposite of these two boring nasty grifters! I mean I wouldn’t know where to start, there is absolutely no comparison? Whats not to like about them they are a genuine happy couple who are also hilarious 😂 actually scrap gogglebox give them their own reality show!

• Heart
  • Haha
Now the smelly bastard is wearing the same outfit he wore last night at the Loose Women live show 🤢 he’s grim! Probably angling for a bit role in Coronation St since he was such a big hit in Hollyoaks. He’s got more acting experience now treading the boards with the Full Monty...

IMG_0745.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.