Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Fred’s dad doesn’t want him to live a life in the public domain then he needs to put his foot down. As he gets older more and more people will be privy to Fred and their home life. I don’t know Fred yet I went to Colchester a few weeks back and instantly recognised his face and clocked the dad and step mum. Poor kid only known because of his joke of stepdad and his desperate for fame mum.
Fred will be starting high school next year or maybe year after but I think it’s next year . Poor kid will get bullied if others seen his stepdad and mum on insta it’s embarrassing 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If Fred’s dad doesn’t want him to live a life in the public domain then he needs to put his foot down. As he gets older more and more people will be privy to Fred and their home life. I don’t know Fred yet I went to Colchester a few weeks back and instantly recognised his face and clocked the dad and step mum. Poor kid only known because of his joke of stepdad and his desperate for fame mum.
OMG that poor boy, I hope he has gone to live with his Dad and is kept off public SM. Sophie and Jake have a lot to answer for if Freddie is being bullied in school because of his grifting bleep of a so called mother and her prick of a husband using the child for ads and content , the selfish cunts! it wasn’t long ago she had him in the bath doing an ad for kids bars of soap FFS 🤬 Freddie is at an age now where he will be bullied! Maybe his Dad had a good read of the wiki and some threads, especially the #justiceforfred threads. Hopefully something has gone on and he’s living with his Dad now but she is hiding it well and seems to be “loving life” just like Fakey the attention seeking prick wearing clothes like that, he couldn’t possibly like them its all for attention as usual! Tragic

• Heart
This proves how thick/deluded she is. Hardly any engagement on insta where she allegedly has over 275k followers but shared it on tiktok where she doesn’t even have 5k following her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This proves how thick/deluded she is. Hardly any engagement on insta where she allegedly has over 275k followers but shared it on tiktok where she doesn’t even have 5k following her 🤦🏻‍♀️
Im sorry, but she looks like she's been loosed from her carer.

Screenshot_20230924-225309_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Let's not forget it wasn't that long ago she was on looking advice because Freddie was 'acting up' when in actual fact he was probably just craving attention from his mum because of how she treats him and allows him to be treated by her husband. We have seen the way she puts one child above the other on social media so imagine how it must be at home for Freddie. Hopefully he has gone to live with his dad as you could see he was uncomfortable when being used to film content. I can bet the money they got for all the ads wasn't even put away for him.

That fella lee that left the comment on his post last night, his ex is a bit of a small time influencer/instagrammer and their children all model for next and tescos and fair play to her, she's very upfront about her links and making money through her instagram etc and anything the kids do like ads or the modeling the money is all put into their bank accounts for them when they are older. Bet any ad jake has done with smyths or that shoe company alongside Freddie he's pocketed the money himself, he definitely seems the type.

• Heart
Look at him. He’s so proud that he is appearing on stage with the LW. It’s the pinnacle of his ‘career’.
Wouldn't you kinda be re-evaluating your life 🤣 if you were in his shoes boots...
Dancing (I use the word loosely there) in an empty room ... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's not forget it wasn't that long ago she was on looking advice because Freddie was 'acting up' when in actual fact he was probably just craving attention from his mum because of how she treats him and allows him to be treated by her husband. We have seen the way she puts one child above the other on social media so imagine how it must be at home for Freddie. Hopefully he has gone to live with his dad as you could see he was uncomfortable when being used to film content. I can bet the money they got for all the ads wasn't even put away for him.
Or possibly thats when his Dad finally said something and she was laying the foundations for Freddie going to live with his Dad because she can’t handle him at this age… bla…bla.. 🙄 but in reality his Dad possibly said he was going for full custody and she was only to happy to give him back because she never raised him in the first place, it was his Dad and her mother while she was chasing fame and Eyal. Its clear to see she didn’t raise him as she comes across as a first time mother (naturally we all make mistakes first time and second time you don’t make these mistakes) also Freddie was probably refusing to do any more ad’s and she described it as “acting up” so no more income from ads, he has served his purpose! Of course I may be wrong but you wouldn’t know with her as she is becoming more and more like fakey!

• Heart
Or possibly thats when his Dad finally said something and she was laying the foundations for Freddie going to live with his Dad because she can’t handle him at this age… bla…bla.. 🙄 but in reality his Dad possibly said he was going for full custody and she was only to happy to give him back because she never raised him in the first place, it was his Dad and her mother while she was chasing fame and Eyal. Its clear to see she didn’t raise him as she comes across as a first time mother (naturally we all make mistakes first time and second time you don’t make these mistakes) also Freddie was probably refusing to do any more ad’s and she described it as “acting up” so no more income from ads, he has served his purpose! Of course I may be wrong but you wouldn’t know with her as she is becoming more and more like fakey!
Well,she never got anywhere with Eyal - he's got more sense........

It wouldn't surprise me re her eldest( and jakey would be pleased, let's be honest......) - however, she would be loath to give up his Child Benefit money.......

• Heart
Flaps touching, moving and looking at her phone while driving. Tut tut!! Not sure how to share the story sorry.
I shared it earlier. I'll post again.

---
She is completely pathetic - just like he is. Utterly embarrassing. 💯

Last edited:
  • Angry
Well,she never got anywhere with Eyal - he's got more sense........

It wouldn't surprise me re her eldest( and jakey would be pleased, let's be honest......) - however, she would be loath to give up his Child Benefit money.......
Wonder if she will have to pay his dad child support???
Fakeys gonna love that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd say the dad would agree she could still get the benefit payment - so long as Freddie was safely away from them tbh.

He seems like a little sweetheart and that baloney about him supposedly acting up, was just her looking for engagement. Poor Leo has no escape.

Isn't it horrible! We should not know anything about those kids. Absolutely nothing.

The time she used Freddie for the ad where he was jumping into the bath was so awful 😞. He looked so anxious to please and ugh, the thought of how his innocent image could be used. 😕

• Sad
  • Angry
He’s just put this video up of him dancing in his Loose Women dressing room. Another heinous sleeveless knitted jumper. 🤢 Trousers & shoes look new, both ugly!View attachment 2470180
He always misses the mark doesn’t he? This is a TikTok trend, a specific dance to this music, been on the go for a while (he’s always late to the trend too) but he’s made his own steps up, he looks so stupid. Cringe 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
🐔 Perhaps she don't get the child benefit anymore, for Freddy, that's why we se a lot of panic selling on Vinted. Lol 😆 😆 😆...Fingers crossed he is with his dad.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think poor Fred is ignored and left to do his own thing at home.The other day when silly cow found that egg you could hear Leo screaming in the background.Sharing his tit dancing post now do these two fools ever stop.B&B having more sales she needs to chuck her cheap clothes in the bin.She looks shocking he’s a prize prick and Leo is just used by his parents for likes 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Flaps 👋 when you read here today please kindly note that there is no need for you to film Freddie and plaster him on SM to try prove a point to tattle, leave the child alone he didn’t consent to you and Jake using him! If he said yes or that he didn’t mind it was because he was too young and afraid to say no and possibly in fear of you evil bastard making him sit in an ice bath again! Poor lad’s privacy has been invaded enough, leave him alone!

• Heart
He’s going to be tired today having to drive from Southampton to Manchester, I assume after the show last night. How many times will he tell us he’s working for Loose Women again 🙄 and how many selfies will he try and get with the cast from Corrie today 🙄 He needs something to help his insta engagement. He’s struggling to even get 6,000 likes on his posts/reels at the moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe his bots have finally seen threw these two fake arse idiots.The way he dresses is embarrassing 🤣Why not just put a t shirt and joggers on.Wonder if they even went to see Fred yesterday and his cardigan with nothing underneath dear god what a mess.Looking forward to a hi guys I’m literally so excited by this product🤣🤣My skin never felt better as the filters slip and we get to see her real face👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.