Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone he always works with must be so nice cos if he tries to rip into me I would not stop taking the piss out of him for what he’s like on social media. He’s a total embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The payout will pay for new tits...
for who? Beaky needs a breast reduction and boulders needs to get them removed full stop and concentrate on her face 😂
---
Nothing says I love you like sending a cheap good luck balloon just so it can be put on Instagram 🙄
There is no way she got him a balloon, he robbed that image from somewhere and is making out his “wife” got it for him! Influencer’s never bend the truth 😂 He wants his minions and tena huns to think he’s loved 🙄 She hates you like everyone else!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nothing says I love you like sending a cheap good luck balloon just so it can be put on Instagram 🙄
He got that himself how the guck would she send a balloon 😂😂😂🤡
---
Cheap cunts …. And he wants us to believe she sent him a £2,99 balloon in the tucking post 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Erm why would he need to see what you text to your sister? There’s a name for that sort of behaviour! As for you fakey I do have a name for you and it’s not kangaroo!
Kangaroo bleep more like....
---
Why does he film his work colleagues
none of the others do …. Strange strange man
Because he's of low intelligence, and isn't used to working in a professional environment. Could you imagine Anthony Hopkins or Gary Oldman doing that??
No, Fakey thinks he's made it, and to reinforce that, he films every little bleeping thing. Nobody he has ever worked with does this. No normal person does this. I never filmed myself at work, mopping up piss or restraining people.
He's an absolute noob. He needs to go back to a normal life, because he stands out like a pimple on a pig in this one ....
---
Everyone he always works with must be so nice cos if he tries to rip into me I would not stop taking the piss out of him for what he’s like on social media. He’s a total embarrassment.
They know he's an irritating village idiot, and just ignore it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just seen paul share a go fund me for some mma fighter who has unfortunately been hit by a bus and is injured pretty badly. Paul has just donated £1000 to the go fund me, let's see what fakey donates 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just seen paul share a go fund me for some mma fighter who has unfortunately been hit by a bus and is injured pretty badly. Paul has just donated £1000 to the go fund me, let's see what fakey donates 🙃
duck all he won’t give money to charity I guarantee it .he’s put in the spot on Sunday brunch
wouldn’t be surprised if that Sunday brunch was filmed for the YouTube stuff he’s doing at minute for his Fight .
such a fake twit

I agree. This exercise obsession is the most I've seen him commit to anything. Ever!
It really pisses me off that this “Stage To Cage” is so unbalanced, Fakey has all the time in the world to train for it but Paul works so hard and doesn’t have as much time! Its Oktagon taking the piss! If I was Paul id of told them to duck off and come back to me with a different opponent! Obviously Oktagon knows what they are doing, Paul is making them money but Paul is a nice guy and is doing it for charity win or loose he doesn’t care, but Fakey is putting his all into this and is adamant to win, the gym tit he posts, he thinks he’s going to win, farquaad is even getting smug now thinking of the pay out! Paul is already well off so it’s nothing to him but these pair are moneys hungry cunts! I really hope Paul breaks him up to shut his over inflated ego up aswell! Bet Beaky will claim his nose gets broken in the fight and will get a nose job and flappy can get a real one not just some crappy injections that didn’t work for her honker! Big nosed cunts!
[/QUOTE

I agree. This exercise obsession is the most commitment and dedication we've ever seen from him. Ever!
---
He bought that himself from Card Factory!

Disclaimer: I actually like Card Factory but some of their stuff is best avoided. Like that balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He got that himself how the guck would she send a balloon 😂😂😂🤡
---

Cheap cunts …. And he wants us to believe she sent him a £2,99 balloon in the tucking post 😂😂😂
Lol just gone back and have seen your comment- I know a Card Factory balloon when I see one 🤣🤣

• Haha
She went into her plush office to beg for a ballon display and they sent that as they all thought Wtaf is Sophie flaps church🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s becoming as obsessed with Tiktok as he is with Insta 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.